adams go kart track 9-8-09

Whos g2, gsr was at adams track lastnight?
I was looking around for the owner of the car, but i couldnt find him/her.

The person had a g2ic.com sticker on it.

by the way, fast car and fast time for FF. :up:

-Karlo
ill be there next tuesday running my car.

Haha that was me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1rjLhiGKEM

i had a feeling it was you!
lol, i was thinking in my head… hmm, ign: scratchy- something…
are you going next tuesday?

im going to try and throw on some agx’s on my car before then.
remember how my car looked?

Yea you’re car has the little rear spoiler right? Saw it in the parking lot before I left. Yea maybe I should do it one more time before mounting Leo’s azenis on.
I think the back section is the best place to make up time. I need to chuck the car onto the back straight harder, and negotiate the tire chicane so the car barely stays on the road.

yah, my car has the little spoiler.

you were running around 52 seconds, i think.

pretty fast considering the rear wheel drive/ all wheel drive cars where doing about the same, +/- 1sec.

I cant wait to try it out, it’d be my first time but i have experience from canyon running(gmr). I know its not the same, but i can create a line pretty quickly, i did a few ride alongs and studied the track on youtube. looks fun!

hopefuly, ill see you next tuesday.

im Karlo btw.

i would have ran my car that night, but i had my re01’s in the rear and i had no jack, so it would have just been a waste of 20 bucks for me. lol

I saw a couple of other DA’s in the parking lot, do you know them?

one of them are my friends DA, white with a black hatch/roof on steelies.
If you are referring to that one. I didnt notice any other integras other then yours.

damn that looks like fun, i wana come, what time on tuesday? im going to go watch first, then run when im ready

They do runs at 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30. To make it to a group you have to be paid 45 mins in advance.

I left work in El Monte at 4:30 and got there around 6:30pm. 1st session there’s daylight, second session the sun has set, and last session in at night and had the higher horsepower cars. You can also call the track and have a spot reserved. 2nd session seemed to be ideal for me.

I entered the track with 1/3 tank of gas per the gas gauge, and during the runs the needle would swing to empty. Also need a helmet that “looks” safe. Costs 5 bucks to enter the site, and 20 bucks per session.

i see, ive been there before but to race the gokarts the have, i have a helmet i could use, im by the 5 and 91 so ima little closer then you are, but traffic up the 91 is a mofo haah, but ill mostlikely go with a few friends to check it out.

cool, ill see you guys there!
i just came from the thursday night drift,
2 pro drifters came out tonight, pretty nice stuff.
Also had an amateur tandem drift contest or whatever, the winner recieved $500 o.o

They should have something like that for time attack tuesdays =P
for FF/FR, etc. classes.

hell yea, i gota pick up 2 paradas asap! my fronts are bald:squint:

Who’s still planning on going tomorrow?

dam that does look like fun

im going, a few friends and i.
fg1
ej1
s13
and meeting some other people at the track.
tomorrow seems like its going to be a fun filled evening.

10 dollar ride alongs!
bring a helmet.

if im not mistaken, your the dude that i sold the b16 distributor to awhile back.
ill see you tuesday, lol.

yea i was gona say that but i didnt think ud remember,
i have seen you a few times a gmr a while back, but its so dark up there i could tell who u were lol,
what time you gona be there?

[QUOTE=da’sda9;2069076]yea i was gona say that but i didnt think ud remember,
i have seen you a few times a gmr a while back, but its so dark up there i could tell who u were lol,
what time you gona be there?[/QUOTE]

lol yah, i seen a DA but i didnt know whos it was. I wasnt about to go up to some random people in the dark and ask lol.

ill be at the track around 6ish, ill prob. get 2nd session because i have to pick my mom up at 5.

im going to try to make it, cuz i got work and ish :confused:
hopfuly i do,

Imma shoot for second session as well. Last time I got there at 6:30.