want turbo setup for gsr

i’m planning on turboing my gsr this summer i want a setup that i can use with a stock bottom end and i need to know what setups other guys are running and what i should do i’ve be looking at 60 trim t3 w/ 48 ar i’m also planning on getting some headwork done cams and blockguard i want to run between 10psi and 6psi thanks alot guys i’m a newbie to the turbos i’ve been reading the g2ic guide
oh and what exactly do i need for electronics vafc,turbo timer,boost controler is there something out there that can control all this

I run the super duper pooper scooper custom setup. It teh shit, yo!

But seriously…its good you are reading the G2 guide but you have much more to learn young padiwan. Read read read and then get a little more specific with your questions.

www.homemadeturbo.com
www.honda-tech.com
www.boosted-hybird.com

Maximum Boost by Corky Bell

Read everything you can…

hey thanks alot yah i thought i was specific enough i just want to hear what kind of setups other people are running with stock internals.

Well just search up setups on B17’s as they are pretty much the same engine on HT as there is alot more there then here for FI info… I’m boostint 9-10 psi on a SC34 on stock B16 with ARP head bolts. Management is Walbro 255, B&M crap regulator/guage, 450CC Injectors, VAFC, ECU chip to counter the mad timnig advance and provide boost retard, an to know what the hell I am doing, a PLX datalogging wideband. It’s ben running pretty strong for a while now. Fo now. :stuck_out_tongue: Taking out the engine after witner tho as I sold everything to my friend to start work on my new motor.

wow…not a period to be found

who gives a shit. its about the post not the fact that i don’t put periods in if u don’t have help don’t post in this topic then.

I’m sure that the point he was trying to make is that it’s very difficult to understand what somebody is saying and asking and how to help them if there’s no punctuation. When a whole paragraph is thrown into one blob, it’s really tough to know where to even start with helping.

yah sorry i guess i don’t know what to get. i would like to see what other setups people have and learn from that. preferable people with stock internals low boost.

Well what kinda questions you got? I fal right into what you’re asking for but I’m not really running low boost.

well what kind of setup are u running are u running on stock cams

I run the super duper pooper scooper custom setup. It teh shit, yo!

But seriously…its good you are reading the G2 guide but you have much more to learn young padiwan. Read read read and then get a little more specific with your questions.

www.homemadeturbo.com
www.honda-tech.com
www.boosted-hybird.com

Maximum Boost by Corky Bell

Read everything you can…

I THINK U SPELLED HYBRID WRONG

ma bad

www.boosted-hybrid.com or www.evans-tuning.com

yah i think i’m going with a custom setup alot of guys mention the t3t04 system but i wouldn’t know what trim to go with everyone says different things i saw a nice setup on honda tech. what do u think http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1054526

ok i use the turbo calculator and found out that i should go with a t3 turbo 50 trim found a pretty good website that sells them cheap now i just need to look for the rest of the parts

bump for a good thread, because this is the direction i might go in the summer with my b17 :read:

alright so could i use the rsr exhaust or do i have to get a custom exhaust made i don’t want something to loud and around what size should it be.