strange click

Alright guys so i’ve been doing some searches on bad axles and clutches and the lot. Heres the lo-down. a few weeks ago i jacked my car up and added synchromesh. I let it down. drove it … It grinded going into first kinda bad…didn’t think anything of it. Now not when im moving but ONLY when i have the clutch in and the brake engaged do i FEEL and hear this click coming from under the front of the car sounds like drivers side maybe. I jacked the car up and spun both wheels neither clicked so i wasn’t sure what to think. Any ideas? what could it be? is it indeed my axels? the car drives great tacks strait, pulls a tad but that could just be another alighnment it doens’t click when i turn i checked both cv boots and joints there not only new but great condition what on earth coudl it be…

same thing with my old car…
but try axles first

on my old car the it might be something esle…
cuz i did axles 2x already lol

i dont think its the axles,try hitting the gas while the hand brake is up and the car is in neutral.listen if it gets louder or speeds up.let me know

naw i def think its the axle i checked and nothing happened when i did that. it sorta clicks very very very quietly when the car is jacked up.