Stay away from kittykat

Just post her personal stuff man. You’re being way too understanding to a complete imbecile.

I didn’t post your address. I have it. I could have. But I didn’t. But thank you for removing mine.

How are you involved in this?

So what is the point of this thread
Cuz I’ve already sold somthing to someone else so this thread is pointless other than your constant complaining

[QUOTE=Kittykatt;2314127]So what is the point of this thread
Cuz I’ve already sold somthing to someone else so this thread is pointless other than your constant complaining[/QUOTE]

The point was to inform people so they could make an informed decision before dealing with you. I cant put a gun to anyones head and force them not to waste their money.

Why does it take you so long to post a simple pic?

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2313975]Well since you’re going to continue calling me a liar, here are pics of the “mint” bumper support and seatbelt pillars you sent me.

That is rust you see on the support. No possible way that happened from shipping. It happened quite a while before it ever left your possesion.

And a comparison between the one you sent me and one that isn’t damaged.

And the “better condition” pillar covers

[/QUOTE]

She is also blind. How are these pics not way more than enough?

Is that a serious question? Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I work a lot. Currently I’m working 60-72 hours a week. I already posted pictures and it didn’t make you any less defensive. I guess I’m missing the reasoning you claim you’d like to see them. So you can continue claiming that its shipping damage or “california rust?”

They aren’t good enough because they show the damage that she’s claiming it doesn’t have. I don’t even know why I’m still posting on this thread.

Rollinginmyda we all know now don’t mess with the Canadian kittykat lol but yea man I’m suprised she acted so immature and I mean I’m 23 I do some immature shit lol but come on you did what was right! Good job

Kittykat next time just be real and upfront about the damage ya know or show the actual pics of the stuff if you know your not a bad person cool but don’t sell bad parts because this website does not need scammers and if you are selling stuff that’s good keep it up honesty is the best policy

I’m vouching for a legitimate seller, not a shitty one like yourself. Face it, this isn’t getting deleted.

KEEP YOUR BUSINESS IN CANADA. :gtfo:

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2314170]Is that a serious question? Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I work a lot. Currently I’m working 60-72 hours a week. I already posted pictures and it didn’t make you any less defensive. I guess I’m missing the reasoning you claim you’d like to see them. So you can continue claiming that its shipping damage or “california rust?”

They aren’t good enough because they show the damage that she’s claiming it doesn’t have. I don’t even know why I’m still posting on this thread.[/QUOTE]

Just post the pic I requested
Is that so hard

So let me get this straight…

You couldn’t provide me with a picture of the support before I bought, which could have showed it was damaged before shipping. Maybe it was too hard or maybe you had other reasons for not wanting me to see it.

But now even though I’ve already taken and posted pictures showing the damage, you expect me to take more? So that you can “see what I’m talking about?” And you expect that I do it immediately, regardless of my personal schedule even though you made it clear you have no intentions of making anything right in the matter? Sure, I’ll get right on that… If you don’t have your pictures in six weeks feel free to file a paypal dispute.

The reality though is I’d be more than happy to post up better pictures of the damage. But since I have absolutely nothing to gain by doing so, you can wait until it’s convenient for me and it won’t make me look at all like the “gimmestuffforfree” guy that you keep trying to make me out to be.

What you need to realize though is attempting to make me look bad isn’t going to help you save face. Actually if you had done even the smallest thing to make anything about the transaction go right we wouldn’t be in this situation right now. I’m not going to sit by idle though while you continue to conduct business on this website if thats the way you intend to do it.

Ultimately this is just a warning and people ignore warnings all the time. So if you’re as legitimate and up front as you say you are, this warning from me shouldn’t stop you from being able to continue selling parts on here. I’ve looked your posts up and I am aware that is your only activity here so I guess I can definitely understand how this thread looks to have ruined everything for you.

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2314254]So let me get this straight…

You couldn’t provide me with a picture of the support before I bought, which could have showed it was damaged before shipping. Maybe it was too hard or maybe you had other reasons for not wanting me to see it.

But now even though I’ve already taken and posted pictures showing the damage, you expect me to take more? So that you can “see what I’m talking about?” And you expect that I do it immediately, regardless of my personal schedule even though you made it clear you have no intentions of making anything right in the matter? Sure, I’ll get right on that… If you don’t have your pictures in six weeks feel free to file a paypal dispute.

The reality though is I’d be more than happy to post up better pictures of the damage. But since I have absolutely nothing to gain by doing so, you can wait until it’s convenient for me and it won’t make me look at all like the “gimmestuffforfree” guy that you keep trying to make me out to be.

What you need to realize though is attempting to make me look bad isn’t going to help you save face. Actually if you had done even the smallest thing to make anything about the transaction go right we wouldn’t be in this situation right now. I’m not going to sit by idle though while you continue to conduct business on this website if thats the way you intend to do it.

Ultimately this is just a warning and people ignore warnings all the time. So if you’re as legitimate and up front as you say you are, this warning from me shouldn’t stop you from being able to continue selling parts on here. I’ve looked your posts up and I am aware that is your only activity here so I guess I can definitely understand how this thread looks to have ruined everything for you.[/QUOTE]

So you won’t post a pic from the rear to show the bare metal?

I’ve done business with both of you. Both were great sellers from my experience.
As for the wait time I keep reading about, Kitty Kate did take a little longer to ship than usual. With that being said, my parts were all there, minus a few of and ends.

Speaking of, hey Caitlin, did you ever dig those rear seat belt covers out of your storage for me?

[QUOTE=thirteen_20;2314258]I’ve done business with both of you. Both were great sellers from my experience.
As for the wait time I keep reading about, Kitty Kate did take a little longer to ship than usual. With that being said, my parts were all there, minus a few of and ends.

Speaking of, hey Caitlin, did you ever dig those rear seat belt covers out of your storage for me?[/QUOTE]

Thanks
And yes I found them
They were in the box with the belts I sold to mike
Did I send extra bolt hole covers before? (Little black plastic circles)
Send me an email with your shipping address pls

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2314288]

[/QUOTE]

Bare metal just as I thought
I will dig up a pic of it when I had it to prove to you that is shipping damage
Like I said before you should have told me it was damaged in shipping and I could have contacted ups

IT WASN’T DAMAGED IN SHIPPING OR IT WOULDN’T HAVE ARRIVED IN AN UNDAMAGED BOX WITH RUST FORMED ON THE DAMAGE.

Either you really think I’m stupid or you’re just trying to sell your story to the other members. I don’t care either way. I’m done arguing with you though. Every time I come on here all I see is your negative bullshit and lies and I’m not going to keep arguing this with you forever. You have my money, consider that as a victory for you.

I have dealt with Michael with no problems at all. A good guy and willing to work anything out.

I have NOT dealt with the other person in question and cannot comment.

I am also in Ontario Canada and I’ve shipped and received parts across the border. Problems can crop up on international shipping on large items, and it can be a bitch.

I skimmed through some of the thread reading pertinent parts and seeing the photos. I will repeat and say that Mike is a good person to transact with…

That is all

Not to mention, there would also be huge paint chips in the box if that was the case. Some people need to know when to give up. Don’t want a bad rep? Don’t make one for yourself.