Stay away from kittykat

Involvement here?! Michael’s reputation in the G2 community is well known. For you to question whether or not he would ship something back to you is ridiculous. For him to even CONSIDER working it out with you instead of just having PayPal deal with it says a lot about him. Safe to say the majority of us would have wiped our hands clean of the situation. Rust like that doesn’t just “appear” during transit. Everyone knows how UPS, FedEx etc. treat packages and essentially it is up to the shipper to take that into consideration when shipping.

Involvement? It’s his transaction. And this beezy is hella shady. Rollin is legit, had smooth transactions with him in the past. The pics and emails speak louder than this scam artist. I vote for an IP ban. Scum… And I’m sure that rust happened in shipping, Hahahahahahahaha. We all must be idiots, you think we are buying that shit?

On another note, didnt even have to consideration to remove his address from the messages, so the whole world can see where he lives. Thoughtful.

It is not shipping damge. I can take more detailed pictures of the damage to further illustrate the damage but why? To further discredit your claims that they were in good condition when shipped? You’re not interested in making anything right which is the reason for this thread.

Anyways, the email exchange you posted up shows the dates, that I stated how important the condition of the items was, and that I wasn’t indeed rude and arrogant with you.

I’m over arguing about it. I just hope everyone considers themselves warned.

dang, by looking at all this jdm bent bumper support talk, i just realized why my jdm support made my bumper look more “pushed out” then usdm support.
mine might be bent aswell:/

/\ That sucks man.

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2314008]It is not shipping damge. I can take more detailed pictures of the damage to further illustrate the damage but why? To further discredit your claims that they were in good condition when shipped? You’re not interested in making anything right which is the reason for this thread.

Anyways, the email exchange you posted up shows the dates, that I stated how important the condition of the items was, and that I wasn’t indeed rude and arrogant with you.

I’m over arguing about it. I just hope everyone considers themselves warned.[/QUOTE]

Ok post those pics
Then I will post a pic of what rust here in canada looks like compared to California rust ahole

And yes I hope everyone is now warned of your bs

What’s your involvement here ^^^

And paypal decided he should ship the parts back to me after a month long dispute

Mods pls delete this stupid thread for the sake of dignity on your website

I’m really not worried that this thread or anything you’ve said in it will deter people from conducting business with me in the future. As others have stated, I’m up front and honest with people and if there’s ever an issue I do everything possible to resolve it smoothly and respectfully even if its not in my financial benefit to do so. I guess you aren’t as confident in the reputation you’ve established for yourself.

One last thing though. Seeing how upset you are about the fact that your name is posted on this thread, would you mind removing my address from your post? I don’t think its necessary to post up publicly which is why I refrained from posting yours.

Well we all now know to ask as many questions from internationally shipping, but also we know rollinginmyda is a legit dude and a true honest guy

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2314030]I’m really not worried that this thread or anything you’ve said in it will deter people from conducting business with me in the future. As others have stated, I’m up front and honest with people and if there’s ever an issue I do everything possible to resolve it smoothly and respectfully even if its not in my financial benefit to do so. I guess you aren’t as confident in the reputation you’ve established for yourself.

One last thing though. Seeing how upset you are about the fact that your name is posted on this thread, would you mind removing my address from your post? I don’t think its necessary to post up publicly which is why I refrained from posting yours.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up 607-425-5198

michael essilas ass thread

be aware! kittykatt posted another for sale ad.

What’s your point

I’m asking for a very simple thing of you. Edit your post so my address isnt listed please.

I have your address too. Perhaps I should add that to the thread since you think its no big deal that mine is shown. You’re just showing everyone more and more why they would NEVER want to deal with you.

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2314096]I’m asking for a very simple thing of you. Edit your post so my address isnt listed please.

I have your address too. Perhaps I should add that to the thread since you think its no big deal that mine is shown. You’re just showing everyone more and more why they would NEVER want to deal with you.[/QUOTE]

Are you making another demand?

No. See that last word of the second sentence? That word is please.

What demands did I make? After 6 weeks I asked that you ship my parts or refund my money. How unreasonable of me…

I’m sure the mods can do that rollin. Surprised they haven’t done so already…

Did it because I would want to be treated the same way

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2314100]No. See that last word of the second sentence? That word is please.

What demands did I make? After 6 weeks I asked that you ship my parts or refund my money. How unreasonable of me…[/QUOTE]

Putting please doesn’t make it any less of a threatening demand