Some G2 pics from last Austin meet

There were 5 G2’s represent’n at the last H-T meet here in Austin. I’ll post up more pics later.

:rockon:

:hump:

damn my car looks like shit in those pics. oh well, at least we showed up to rep the crew right guys.

I think they look fine but it doesn’t matter cuz the G2s made made everything around them look bad.

yeah im just glad i made itout here. austin is a great city to drive through. hahaha

Nice cars guys. Who’s tan teg is that with the projector headlights?

that would be me :wave: Why, you like?

:horny: I’m loving that teal teg. That’s not Jasper or Aztec… unless the camera is playing tricks.

Yeah me likes. Are those the dual halo projectors or without. Do you have more pics of the front by chance. I’m thinking of getting the black with dual halos for my black teg. I think it would look bitchin’

Im liking that red teg! What kind of rims are those?

nice lookin tegs. def. like the teal one.

They are just the projectors. If your going for the beamer look I don’t know that the dual halos will get you there cuz the size of the halo is considerably smaller. I still think they look awesome but the projectors won my favor. You can also get ion blue lenses instead of clear but they were out when I bought mine. I’ll try to take some pics of mine and send them to you if you would like.

nice :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nobody knows what kind of rims are on the red integra? the bronzish ones? i really like those and have no clue what kind they are. thanks if anybody can help me out

Black Racing-Phantoms 16 inch powdercoated… peace

Damn!! Why did I have to miss it? :bawl: And right under my nose too. OK… When and where is the next Austin meet gonna take place? I know at least 5 or 6 more Austin G2s that would’ve showed up if they’d have known! Including myself!

We definately have to have another meet sometime. Maybe even have another run on Lime Creek.

Here’s another pic of the meet:

hey vincent. how did those other pics turn out. i would love to see some of the otherones from lime creek. it was killing me watching you stick your hand out every window in your car. i bet those pics are el dopa…

Its el dopo…j/k

Hey lets organize an austin meet …