slow enron build

burt- ac has been gone for many years. I plan on cleaning up the engine bay. it was sprayed back in 02 when the car went from frost white to graphite gray. The engine bay needs some touch up though. I wouldnt say its mint though

scott- yep found my old db2 on craigslist almost 6 years to the day I sold it and bought it back as a project.

colin- thanks Im going to check some of those threads out and see if I can make a plan of attack for this car. its time to get this thing going.

I did a write up on my wire tuck, I think its in the arcives section right now.

there a ton of great info on H-T shaved and tucked thread.

sweet!!! thanks :slight_smile:

need updates:rockon:

:drool: great pic colin:up:

damn that car was clean. well I have an update I did move it to my place.

so its now in my garage and Im ready to start working on it:angel:

:rockon:

Whats the deal with the motor Ry?

ok basically I had the machine shop do all the work I needed on it. now I need to put the head, block, clutch and tranny back together but I still need some parts I dont have like headgasket, head bolts and some parts that go on the back on the block.

ive got alot of work to do. i feel overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done. but it will happen one of these days:cool:

thanks burt for asking:)

[QUOTE=GEN2GSR;2123249]i feel overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done.[/QUOTE]Don’t sweat it Ryan. Just figure out whatever needs to get done next and make that your goal. You don’t have a time limit on this build. Just take your time and do it right.
-nino

werd nino that is true. ive been doing research on the first thing im gonna start on.

ps removal
abs removal
kill switch:) security is always important!