sideskirts for a 4 door?.....searched

hey whats up guys i have a 92 4dr teg with no body mods yet. this is my first car and i wouldnt trade it for anything in the world lol :-*. i have had it for more than four years and ive done a lot of mods to it but nothing to the body. im going to buy a type r lip and i was also looking into some sideskirts. i have searched the web and g2ic for sideskirts and what fits and stuff but im still not sure where i can find some. i wanna no which sideskirts from other cars like accords or civics are compatible with my teg without any major modification. also where could i find a pair? thanks guys

accord 94-96 ones work with modification, dc side skirts work too with modification, ek sides work with mods. there are some aftermarket ones out there but most are ugly.

i got a pair mugen replica for 4 door long time ago from some shop on net. but that store is close down now. search plc that seels body kits you will find some

so my sister just crashed her 95 integra se 4dr. yea it sucks and we are gonna keep it and part it out so i was wondering if the sideskirts from that could fit on mine. thanks

it can be made to fit. won’t just be a straight slap on kinda fit. the dc (2dr 94+ integra) are the exact same lengths as our 4dr. so the length is ok, but u gotta mod it to fit.

^^^ i’m currently working on db8 sides for my db1, gotta cut out the ribs and trim the edge that goes into the door a little too, length is the same

personally i dunno about that. i’ve already tried the stock dc sides, and they are the same length as the db1.

so if the db8 ones are the same length that just makes it weird. and for u to stick them into the door a lil will probably cause rubbing/sticking of the door in the closed position. not 100% tho.

^^actually it’s pretty believable…when i was geting the 94-97 accord skirts for my car, the place that i bought them from pulled out one from a coupe and the other from a sedan…both skirts were the same length but the lift on the sedan went all the way across the skirts and the coupe stop at 3/4 of the way. im pretty sure it’s the same thing with the DC and DB8.

also, for sticking the side skirts into the door a little isn’t a bad idea. it’s doesn’t rub, but it does make it a little harder to close, but not a big problem. the benefits of putting it into the door is so that it holds better, also so it won’t sag like some of the other OEM skirts i’ve seen on the DA/DB, and makes it a breeze to install/uninstall too). that’s how i trimmed out my side skirts, i got the idea from Rexone and Sinful, Kuppa did the same thing…but with an after market skirks.

[QUOTE=db1st;2039742]^^actually it’s pretty believable…when i was geting the 94-97 accord skirts for my car, the place that i bought them from pulled out one from a coupe and the other from a sedan…both skirts were the same length but the lift on the sedan went all the way across the skirts and the coupe stop at 3/4 of the way. im pretty sure it’s the same thing with the DC and DB8.

also, for sticking the side skirts into the door a little isn’t a bad idea. it’s doesn’t rub, but it does make it a little harder to close, but not a big problem. the benefits of putting it into the door is so that it holds better, also so it won’t sag like some of the other OEM skirts i’ve seen on the DA/DB, and makes it a breeze to install/uninstall too). that’s how i trimmed out my side skirts, i got the idea from Rexone and Sinful, Kuppa did the same thing…but with an after market skirks.[/QUOTE]

Hey Meng its Black do you think you could help me trim and fit mine?

94-up Integra sides do fit. I think for obvious reasons the 4 doors are longer than the 2 doors. I had to use 4 door sides on my DA because thats what was available at the junkyard. I had to do minor trimming, but the end result was great. Here are some pics: Before trimming on left side
More pics can be found here: http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191417

VI Massive, that looks awesome! for the sideskirts after a whole lot of trimming and fitting how did u actually mount the to the frame of the car cuz my car doenst have any predrilled holes or anything. did u have to get any clips or anything or u just screwed them in somehow? sorry if this is a dumb question.

I actually fitted the side skirts then drilled holes through the skirt and the chassis at the same time. I then secured the skirts with self tapping screws. They fit pretty well and have not shown much sagging with the hot Florida weather. And as db1st said, I have like a 1/4" tucked under the door so it looks seamless and does not sag.

rear lip?

what kind of rear lip is that on your car?

it’s a DA1(89’ integra) Front lip…im using the same lip…but for the front bumper

will it fit a four door rear bumper?

Yeh, he’s right…It’s a first gen front lip. I don’t see why it won’t fit a 4door rear bumper. I think the 90-91 bumpers are slightly different than 92-93 bumpers…I’m not too sure. It should fit either way b/c it does take some cutting and shaping to make it fit.