RI/MA/CT Southern New England 2009 end of summer meet!

Yeah man, 10/4. Its a G2IC meet, so if your on here, from around here, your welcome to come down!

Word up yO!

Kev I scored a charcoal grill. You still wanna try to get a bbq going?

hmmm… maybe.

bump

Saw a black 92-93 around 2 this afternoon, in Providence, on Rt 6 west, just before the 6/10 split. Had a oem rear window visor, :shock: might have been lowered a little, black wheels, and I think a soshinoya hanging from the rear view. Was that anybody here?

On my way back rt 2/10/6/95 there was also a really really clean stock 90-91 Horizon Gray GS, driven by an 18-20 year old girl. Nice day for G2’s :rockon:

posted it up on the g2ic mailing list. Hopefully we don’t get ignored this time:cross:

Cool, I’ve got a mailing list of my own I’ll send out later on today. I spent a couple hours scouring the member list for anyone with any kind of RI/MA/CT
location thats been active in the last year. Crazy? Probly, but hopefully it will help our turnout.

I’m going to try to make an appearance, not sure if I can with school though. Depends on the work load that weekend.

Nice! You take the best pics of my car.

Ill be there. Even thought my vehicle isnt looking as good as it used to earlier in the summer =(.
Have you guys spread the word on any local forums?

Count me in and probably my friend and his ef

meet

i gots pics from the last meet i went to at colt state park, i was the only turbo da there from Ct …give me an email and i can send you some pics…

I have all the pics you posted last time I think. Any really good group shots? At this point I think I’ll try extra hard to snap some decent group photos on 10/4 and use one of those.

Are you coming up this time Chris?

:werd:

Kevin, Nelson, YGM y0!

I’ll be there

count me in. Ill prob try to bring three other da’s as well if everything works out right. what time is everyone showing up?

Weather looks good at this point. Morning clouds followed by sun and 60 in the afternoon.

What time do we want to make this? Keep in mind the Patriots have a home game at 1:00PM, which is traffic I’d like to avoid at all costs.

I just put 1:00 a few minutes ago, but maybe earlier if we bbq?

Is anyone interested in bbq’ing? I can bring a grill and cooler and Dampa-chi had a good idea to meet like a half hour earlier for anyone that wants to eat, chuck in some cash and do a grocery run.

im down to bbq we bringing some food and maybe a small grill if you guys dont bring it. imma probably bring a couple packages of steak and sause. im not sure of what else we will bring.