RI/MA/CT Southern New England 2009 end of summer meet!

Cars coming off jack stands tonight ill be ready

Damn I have a DJ gig on the 27th now…

what time?’
On a Sunday?

I might go not sure. All depends on how shes feeling around that time.

What are we doing about a location guys?

Colt seems to be where people around ri keep meeting past couple of weekends and i know the 20th is another honda ? Meet… Thats good for me?

[QUOTE=AllmansTEG;2064767]what time?’
On a Sunday?[/QUOTE]

Yeah All day on the 27th, doing a big event and bboy battle in Cambridge

someone gonna meet up with me in mass? i have NO idea where im going. but im definitely in.

Me and Allmansteg can meet up with you in MA. Just have to see where this thing is going to be and then we’ll decide on a place to meet up.

As far as location, I really don’t know. If we are doing the park thing again, I think Goddard is easier to get to than Colt.

Im down for anywhere. I dont mind driving to Colt but anywhere we end up will be fine. Just keep me posted!

Lets make it Goddard Park.

Looks like there are a couple of fun little roads in Goddard! i agree with Allmans, lets make it there!

Goddard or Colt are fine. As far as the fun roads in goddard, its a public park with a really low speed limit, riddled with potholes and speedbumps, so they really arent that fun.

I 2nd goddard.

Two things:

1. Whos down to push it back to 10/3 so the decks can join us, and we can get the word out for an extra week, and

2. Who’s got some decent group pics of some of the meets from the past few years, I want to try to whip up some digital flyers.

Any chance we could do Sunday 10/4??

i cant do saturdays. but i could push it to 10-4 if need be. or hell, maybe we should try and setup a weekly meet? id be down for finding a good spot centralized to all of us for a weekly meet.

I actually meant 10/4. I cant do Saturdays either.

looks like 10-4 … 10-4 :slight_smile:

Lets get a solid date together, I was just in New Hampshire
talking to some DA guys and I can’t even give them
a date!!!

10/4 it is. Changing the date right now. Anybody got any good pics I can use for a digi-flyer?

wats good fellaz im trying to go to this meet too. and my peoplez trying to go also we got 2 da9,3 dc integras, 5 eg civics, and 2 ek civics we all for providence. if its cool we will see yall there…the oct. 4th right?!