RaM transactions

sometimes join dates don’t mean anything either. i can say i was on this board since around 2001 or whenever before it got deactivated from inactivity. anyways, it’s up to the moderator or neil if they want to ban him or not. i would suggest probably sticky this thread like in the buy and sell section.

That’s the only reason why I gave him neutral instead of negative.

Being inactive owned me too. :werd:

i was on since '99/'00 didnt go on for a long time, but got owned aswell… so i re-registered in '01…

NVM- found answer

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/98890003.html
Hrmmm… He should use that money to refund people if he sells them.

Do I need a 9004 to h4 conversion harness or can i use a plain old h4 harness?

Autozone didnt have the conversion. :bang:

all you need is the h4 harness.

his shit has been going on for years…yet everytime when he thows up a " lots of jdm parts for sale post" everyone goes fuckin crazy and starts trying to buy stuff off of him…ive watched this happen at least 2 times now. i have allways wanted to put a post on his for sale threads telling the people replying to him that hes full of shit and to not deal with him…but dont because i allways was hoping he had changed his tactics.

but yeah, i still cant believe anyone on here even responds to his for sale threads…yeah i understand about the new ppl here not knowing…but look on the threads…theres some older members on there asking him about stuff too.

i know i havent really said anything important or relavant yet…sooo…

in a year or so, when he does another one of these fuckin stunts…which i am sure will happen…i hope to see NOT EVEN ONE person reply to him asking about parts.

GOOD GOD… I think I am even dumber than previously estimated.

Now that i know more of the wiring lingo and learning about how these work… i think i had the harness this whole time. On the fogs and peanut bulbs there is already a plug with wires attached that fits into the socket. Now on the main headlight, there was the black plastic triangle “prong” hidden in a rubber cover. I pryed it up and there she blows.

Looking at the USDM wires it looks insanely simple- the wires that correspond to the JDM are the same exact color. 2 on peanut and fog, 3 on main.

Assuming that this is all correct…

Do all I have to do is just cut the wires on the USDM right before their harnesses and solder it to its corresponding JDM wire? This whole time, was a harness just a fancy word for “plug”?

To all of the G2ICers out there laughing at me, thanks for sticking with me for this. If I am correct now (anybodys guess at this point-look at my track record), this would be very simple and I already have everything I need.

Someone want to confirm ? THANKS. PS I take all honors and AP classes in school yet am illiterate in many other domains. Thats what happens when you grow up in an anti-DIY family whos solution to everything is “lets take it to a mechanic” THANKS AGAIN

you DONT have to cut the peanut bulbs … just use your existing one that blinks… and tape up the one that doesnt… (usdm had 2 lights in the corner… JDM only has one…) The JDM tegs corners dont blink as they have sidemarkers and bumper lights that do blink for turn signals… but since you want less heat (as the one pieces are TECHNICALLY illegal due to their lack of reflectors in the corner, i’d suggest using the blinking corner peanut bulb. Good luck…

Will do.

So everything else I said was true?

Just splice/solder the same color wire USDM -> JDM, then heatshrink, finished?

I have your diagram too just in case. Someone confirm me here- am i good to roll?

damnit this is what i get for not visiting g2ic on a daily basis…

ATTENTION RAM!!!
I am still waiting on my RHD firewall and RHD steering rack. I would like these ASAP. Last time you replied to me was on June 13th and you said you already found someone who had the RHD steering rack, so i’m wondering what the holdup is…If you can’t get this to me then please refund my money via paypal christianjosephortega@msn.com. You will have to pay for shipping to cover the cost of the goods that you have sent me so far if you want them back. Otherwise i still want the firewall and rack.

Yes for the fogs… but for the main headlight harness, i think the colour codes are different. just use the position like i showed on the diagram… get to it… n’ post some pics in the step-by-step thread when you’re done
peace!

You’re the man.

I may make a 1pce wiring for dummies write up as well, ironic as I was just looking for such a tutorial but one week ago :giggle:

It will all depend on if the digicam wants to cooperate or not

Hey Macross, any update on the refund?

yes, you should be getting it before the end of this week.

Thanks Macross, I got the refund today.

no problem.

bump…still waiting on my firewall and steering rack.