RaM transactions

Got lights, look pretty good, but corner of passenger light had a “Dorito” sized chip that I had to resilicon… not enough mounting bracket screws either.

But other than that, they seem pretty good, still have to test out the bulbs.

Cagaleche - RaM is a shady sales person. :down: He sold you an item that was not available. That paypal account he used is not his account. That is my account that he had used. I will personally refund your money as soon as my account is cleared up from his mess that he had made. His business ethics are not good for business. More like for a scammer BSing to people when he does not have the product. Perfect example is Baseballman. RaM used me as his scapegoat, because I was his partner. But in reality I had gotten on his case about getting the product out and not sell anythig that we didn’t have. Baseballman was fortunate that we finally ran across a clip that had a set of 1pc headlights for him. I will now breakdown how RaM ran JDM Warehouze aka jdm_warehouze now jdmwhz on ebay. That ebay account is originally mine and he stole it from me. :down:

The story of JDM Warehouze and Nichemotor

RaM - Real name: Tung Michael Vu
Location: Used to be Santa Ana, now he moved to who knows where in Garden Grove.
Phone: (714)206-3148 , (714) 552-4358
AIM: oreox714, ramx714, ramxinc
Email addresses used: silvercruiser@sbcglobal.net, yeoturbo@sbcglobal.net, vu@jdmwarehouze.com, ebaysales@jdmwarehouze.com, g2ic@jdmwarehouze.com, and paypal@jdmwarehouze.com
The way he runs his business: Uses money he gets to work on his car and not take care of the customers. His current car right now is the DB1, putting on prelude tails, shaving off the trunk, etc… etc… Doesn’t ship out items on time, makes customers wait for 1 month in a half. Perfect example would be you guys on here. I kept on telling him to ship out the stuff, but he would say he misplaced it and such. :bs: It would take about the same amount of time for him to find his parts. People who would call him about their parts he would screen his calls. He doesn’t like to be harassed because he doesn’t have the parts so he tries to avoid them. Whenever he encounters a problem he couldn’t handle, he’ll either BS to the person or just runs away. He told Neil that I was holding onto his money, when the money was going to be used to refund to customers if the part is not available. Most of the money for refund right now is coming out of my own pockets. RaM never invested much money in his business, therefore I was funding his business trying to keep his ass straight.

Right now I’m fed up with his crap that he had put me through. He even stole my ebay account which makes me thoroughly pissed. He’s 27 yrs old and yet acts like a coward and not facing his problems. :down: I don’t care if he reads this. If he decides to face me to resolve this, then fine. But for sure his trust is totally gone.

Vu, you have no right to be pissed at me.

my two cents.

wow… :shock:

=/ man no wonder he wasn’t responding.

wow…

i guess u guys wont be getting in a AV (first gen integra) front clip for my buddy…

man… :wtf:

wow, what a way to start off selling his new 1 piece headlights…hmm only 50 pairs…hmm sounds like only 25 people will be receiving them

=/

Macross, thanks for the info.

On AIM, he gave me “your” cell phone number, 626-201-***4 (edited for privacy). He told me “you didnt get it from me” in a suspicious manner. He also blamed every holdup on you.

When describing the lights off the clip he found, he made it sound like everything was there- long wires, grommet, bulb, lower brackets. But he left out the wiring harness. And I, being a noobish dumbass, did not realize it.

Not having the wiring harness has contributed to my confusion, if you see my embarrasing plea of a post in the electrics subforum. I always wondered what the “plasitic triangle” as I like to think of it was in Xtreme98s great install guide.

Im now trying to wire the lights. I am a complete idiot. Do I need a harness or is there another way to do it? Where could I purchase one, or would you be willing to send me one? If any of the information here is stupid, i.e. I am using the term wiring harness wrongly, forgive me.

I just want to wire my fucking lights and move on. Anyone else reading this post, please feel free to help me out here. Thanks

haha wow, I’ve delt with RaM when I purchased ITR recaro sliders. It took about a month do to the fact he said he shipped it to a local shop when it was suppose to come to me. I live in Canada so this is an unlikely shipping mistake. Now i think back and I see his dirty tactics and bad business ethics.

Baseballman - It’s all good, right now I’m trying to recover my eBay acocunt that he took from me for the feedbacks that were worked hard on earning. Which bulbs were you trying to hook up? Usually when you convert your 9004 to H4 harness (same thing as H4h), you just follow the wire format and the way the sockets look. If you need new harnesses, Autozone, PepBoys, or Kragen should have the H4 harness you can buy for like $2 - $3 a piece. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to give me a call about the harness.

ms-TEGGY - I don’t see a point to ship to a local shop to ship to you either. Usually whenever I ship things, I would drop them off at the UPS or FedEx building so that the item goe straight to the customer instead of using 3rd party. You can always tell who did the shipping. I, for instance like to pack the item well making sure the item doesn’t get damaged. I spend the extra money to buy the proper shipping materials instead of using newspaper or stuff that comes from a sewing factory. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S.
Someone can post this thread on other forums to protect other buyers. I just hate to see pissed off customers not getting their stuff.

Macross, right now I dont have a harness at all, just wires. I need to convert 9004/9007 (whatever is USDM stock) to the h4/h4h (whatever is JDM stock).

Before, when I sort of forgot about the harness, I figured I would have to just cut the USDM wires before their plug and solder them to the JDM wires or something (I forgot they use different bulbs). With a harness, would there still be soldering involved, or would I just plug in the sockets?

Im going to head to AutoZone sometime soon to hopefully pick up a harness and finally finish this.

If you’re missing the H4H/H4 sockets, then yes you will need the harness. You will need to cut your USDM harness and solder the H4 harness since the 9004/9002 socket is different. Just remember how the wire layout is before you cut them. If you have to draw it out, that would be the easiest way to remember for just in case if you forget which wire goes where after you cut them. You can also loosely tie the wires before you solder them to make sure you don’t mix up the high beam and low beam.

Wow, I didn’t see the update on this thread until now. I’m relieved that I did.

Macross, I guess I’ll be in contact with you. Did you offer to send me a postal money order or was that RaM?

amelende@hotmail.com

Cagaleche - I didn’t offer anything yet. But, I will refund your paypal money once everything clears up.

OK thanks!

I dealt with him a while back when he was “making” custom lips. I paid him, waited over 6 months and nothing. I got my refund though.

Why is this guy even on the site anymore, if he has screwed over so many…Regardless of whether he is a sponsor or an o.g., his business ethics seem to suck (I don’t know first hand, never dealt with him, but now never plan on it)…This guy should be banned from doing his “business” on this site…

look at his feedback, He has 19 positive in 1 year… and 3 negative.

I dont think he is going to get banned…

DarkDB1 - I don’t think feedback really matters. If other members had a bad experience, why would they post a feedback for? I know for a fact that RaM would give that person a bad feedback if someone gave him a bad feedback. Would you like a bad feedback if your deal went sour? I don’t think so, especially if you are the victim of sellers like him.

point taken…

I think he should be banned from certain area’s atleast… like the Forsale section… and a permanant Signature saying “Dont buy anything from RaM, He’s rips people off”

or something like that…

Well on here they go by join dates… longer you have been here the more valuable you are… RaM’s join date is 2001 so i dont think he’ll get banned