question on who would be interested in i/c piping

Looks like this project is dead…but how about some updates, anything new?

sorry guys, its been a crazy couple weeks. after a new move and the car blowing up I’ve finally gotten around to resurrecting the project. the car is in the shop now and we finally got the tig welder working after a power booster new tig welder and some fresh gas. hopefully i’ll have the prototype pics up by friday at the latest. so thanks all for staying patient with everything. now that the tig works great once we get some people on board we can knock out kits quick and easy. and to go auto: thats fine that you have a kit as well, but please keep it in YOUR threads or vendor section. happy to see other companies making a kit but do not post in my thread…

ok guys i need to know. on the hotside piping. does everyone want the hole through the framerail route. or the super short route which requires the use of a half size radiator.

I say framerail route but either way you make it, I will make it work.

Good to see you back… I want mine through the framerail since im planning to keep ac/ps.

Im for the short way since i have to run a half rad either way but like said before im down for either way. But i do think most of us that go turbo are running half rads or atleast thats how it seems. And since your using less piping wouldnt it be cheaper?

i saw frame rail cuz im keeping my AC and PS as well…or atleast make both kits so its an option for both people…

frame rail it is my friends. got the cold side done now to mock up the hot side and pics will be up. :rockon:

Ive recently decided to boost my teg and came across this thread I am willing to shell out 250 for some quality products, also keeping P/S would be nice.

Please tell me the cold side fits around the battery!:wink:

im interested in this also! frame rail works for me since I already have cut the holes through haha! Does this clear the stock battery ?

yes it will clear the stock battery.

where’s pics of progress?

Expected delivery date anytime soon? Pics ? Anything, throw us a bone man lol. Been anticipating these for a while.

yeah if your already done with the cold side and only have to do the hotside, how much longer can this be ? AT least give us some progress photos, id like to see if the price is good so I dont have to buy a piping kit and cut it up myself.

This will also clear the ABS module right ? Most DAs have ABS.

mine doesnt =P hahah
but it would be nice

Any updates?

This thread is bullshit. :fingban:

cool that you say its b.s. but it is done. and i took pics and now i just need to upload them.

thanks,