question on who would be interested in i/c piping

i’ll be interested in some good affordable piping next spring, maybe this winter keep us all updated :rockon:

yeah $335 in kinda up there for IC piping, so anything cheaper than that would be great

Really hope you can do this. The more venders we can get to make IC piping, the better chance it will catch on with others.

Updates? No rush…just anxious to see the prototype hahah

yeah me too lol. just waiting on getting some argon. super busy at the shop lol. lots of cars pouring in. but hopefully we’ll have argon tues or wed and as soon as its in we’ll be making it. :werd:

word keep us updated on the prototype

any news?

jew finish that shit or what man i need piping:dozing:

well my friend we started the cold side. and now were experiencing some electrical technical difficulties. so someones supposed to come and look/fix the issue tommorow. so hopefully everything will be all done this week if not next week. will let u all know as soon as its done.

how’s that prototype looking?

sorry bout the bump in the road guys. i want this done just as much as all of you do. electrician is coming today to fix the issue.

Just curious… are you mocking this up on your car with a 90-91 bumper? Or 92-93 bumper?

[QUOTE=redtegra;2051798]it’s been done not to long ago finally.
http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/go90inchpiki.html

however you can always go ahead and make another version. then we’d have options.[/QUOTE]

The price was originally set on that kit with the intent to drop it for a g2ic groupbuy, but I never heard back from the mods here to get the groupbuy or sponsorship going. We’ve shipped a few of those kits out, all of which sold at a groupbuy price, not the list price.

so what would this groupbuy price be??

Yes…what’s the group buy price on your kit? Let us know

im def down for this iv got boost plans in the future

how about the OP…anything new

Yea updates would be nice…

What’s up with this!! I’m ready to send my cc number over to get a set

I don’t want to thread jack the OP or get banned here. Feel free to email or call for the gb price.

Thanks

Greg