Pic Request: Mufflers

Yeah that’s it! thanks alot :slight_smile:

I think it’s cleaner then OEM. no weird holes…

i was looking at it last night and it was centered …but ill check again …im pretty sure they one i got is centered …ill see if i can find a pick …

thermal rd

Those ITR rear lips are nice.

i checked again last night and the tip is centered …this is the muffler i got …only they stopped making them in universal so i have and axle back that ill have cut when i get everything put on … i found this pic on the T1R site …

was it a universal welded up for an EK? and yea. too bad they don’t make inversals no more :frowning:

no it was an axle back for a Ek …the one i bought it brand new in the box never mounted i got mine from aj-racing.com is was on super sale …i ordered it just before christmas …give them a call and see if they have anymore in stock for an Ek or 01 civic …

Looks like I’ll ahve to tstop back in at AJ-Racing next time I’m in the area.

I jsut looked on the sdie and the part number for EK is the same as EG and my friends EG axleback is offset… eitehr way I emailed them. weird how yours is centered. I need… :stuck_out_tongue:

from what he told me they had only a few instock and they werent selling and needed to rid of them …maybe because no one with eg’s and ek’s wants the centered lol …hopefully they still have them …:up:

no biggy, I found out the actual JDM Type One brand is still making the universals so right on. :clap: I can’t wait tos ee the burned tip comin outta the ass of the teg. wait taht sounds wrong… hahaha :rockon:

?

T1r is ajracing home brand…(made in japan tho)

Jdm Type one
is SPoons Retail store

yeah, but their products are almsto identical even tho they are of compeltely diffeernt origins. hehe

When you compare everyting. T1R is almsot like USDM version of T1.

sorta…but i wont be suprised if they have the same manufacture in japan since
ajracing/spoon have very close ties to each other:)

bro just got a full t1r catback for his rsx…
:rockon:

hehe yep. I goto AJR every once in a while. It’s a good time. haha. I jsut find it weird how T1R discontinued ltosa thigns whiel T1 still makes them. asak universal mufflers. lol. oh well

This guys exhaust owns all, get a RSR or Greddy SP2 and you will be happy forever

really do you have a link to a site or something where you found this out or something …

yea im planning on getting a full T1R exhaust system for my girls type s and a few other goodies …

they emailed me back and said they also discontinued it. :frowning: so back to the drawing board of an axleback.

www.RandDMotorsports.com

yea i emailed the guys at that site and they told me the same …