Pic Request: Mufflers

its not a universal its a axal back for a ek brand new i got it for $175 shipped! and im just going to have the shop cut it and weld it up …

Ah yeah same thing I was thinking of doing. Only prob with all of teh DC+ and civics are the tip is off center.

off center? …

Is your tip like taht or center? cause I thought all civics and newer tegs were off center for T1R due to havig more space so they tuck the muffler further up.

HKS Hi-power
http://www.cardomain.com/id/g2integralss

just a fat “medallion” muffler i got from a local shop that races old skool rx-7’s. i guess he uses them on his racecars… sounded really good before i blew out my resonator.

RSR

Tchleung, what is that kit?

OEM kit

the rear skirt and side skirts? are OEM!? please explain…

Yep OEM kit

OEM Kit for g2 tegs definition

very rare extremely hard to find better than any jdm part. well except for a mugen kit and a nice set of volks or mugen wheels

they have the ITR style rear lip now which isn’t bad. resembles OEM sorta. get taht as an alternative. I woulda if I didn’t have mines for sure.

All you are missing are the door peices huh? Nice collection!

Oh no i ahve the door pieces as well. was too lazy to monut them as that was more a “permant” thing sicne you ahve to double side tape taht thing on so I wanted to think about it first, then forgot aobut it, and now I like it off :smiley: :clap:

If you ever decide to get rid of them (hope you never do), I have dibs. Your teg is beautiful.

Tchleung… do you or anyone else now where i can find either the oem rear lip like Tchleung’s or the type r rear lip?

hey a fellow eastern iowa peep

lol u cant find the kit anywhere hardly

but can get a accord rear lip that works a 3 peice one

check this thread one of the first times a kit was for sale that i have noticed

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111236

There is a member on here selling them. he’s a sponsor. It’s liek Da Jellie or something liek that. tehre are a few websits online taht ahs them but I cant’ rememerb which ones right now… just do a search for “rear lip” and search with entire posts option and search it in general discussion. You’ll see it there and whoever had it that said it psoted a link too. Honestly I almsot like the ITR rear more then OEm but sicne I alreayd ahve it it’s not a big deal…

Ah screw it. I will find you guys the pics and links. hang tight…

:werd: his thread’s in the sponsor’s section…

Store’s name is Rev-Auto :up: