Parts I brought back with me from Japan :)

i just wanted a few things nothing really window visors and one peices mainly. you should find me some when u go there haha

i wish i had that armrest!! :frowning:

willing to sell the mugen knob?

I can find you a clean set but shipping it to you will make it just as expensive as buying them here or on other sites/forums :frowning:

Sure, give me an offer :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Silchuki14;2073649]Hayate: You said you were a registered buyer/seller on yahoo Japan.

Can you email me? I’ve got something to ask :slight_smile:

Silchuki14 (at) Hotmail.com

Thanks[/QUOTE]

???

[QUOTE=hayate;2074058]I can find you a clean set but shipping it to you will make it just as expensive as buying them here or on other sites/forums :frowning:

[/QUOTE]

really??? its that bad??

Silchuki14, email me if you got a question and if I have the answer, I’ll let you know: gsrboy92@hotmail.com

yeah it’s quite bad. It will cost around $100 to ship + the cost to buy them which is around $80 so basically you’re paying $180-$200 more or less.

actually that is a really good price…honestly you should find some for me haha

I’ve sent you an e-mail:)

if you still need them in a year, sure haha :slight_smile:

well hopefully jdp will be makin them by then haha well see i know sill still be on here

[quote=hayate;2074058]i can find you a clean set but shipping it to you will make it just as expensive as buying them here or on other sites/forums :frowning:

sure, give me an offer :)[/quote]

$80?

how much are the window visors in japan?

+1 i would kill for that armrest