On Mission 91 teg Sexiness

more recent pics gotta keep myself motivated :frowning:

what do you guys think of the gt grant wheel had to get rid of the gay ass ebay one

jdm wiper plug and honda emblems off of an accord

future plans

1st get bak on the road running strong

repaint jasper green for reasons evident in pics…if u can’t see the flaws dont worry they are there

install my b&m dual bend short shifter
install my newly aquired oem sunroof visor
install tein h techs
get jdm thin side moldings
nice wheels no rotas
redo interior tan
hid kit
jdm side markers
jdm third brake light
then start under the hood and upgrade suspension components

possiblly boost or ls vtec way down the road
i have my vision!!!

edit: i just got the walbro 190 today well technically yesterday :smiley:

rancid get me so pumped well that plus weight lifting supplements lol

Mines getting painted soon. I think im going to paint it myself. Ive yet to see a paint job under 2000 that i was impressed by. Just dont know if i wany to keep mine stock black, or paint it Amazon Green from the Ridgelines.

hopeing to be bak on the road by next weekend thanks to member:squeezethis:rockon:

got a used distributor in today we’ll see if that does the trick:cross:

well i installed the distributor and fuel filter a few mins ago and still no go …and i still cant hear the pump prime with the bak seat out… so i will be installing the walbro 190 in the near future i hope that does the trick…i just hope my timing belt didnt jump any teeth with all the attepts to start…this has happened to me b4 not pretty…bent valves are the result:vomit:

a list of the things already done

MFR
Fuel filter
distributor

planned
install fuel pump

i just skimmed through so i’m sorry if its a repeat but what color is that you ended up with?

its gun metal grey i just looked through some paint strips and picked it not sure what the paint number is

fuck work

:lol: Second that, cars coming along nicely:up:

so instead of diagnosing your problem you just threw parts at it?

my original diagnosis was right on the money but i listened to g2ic members :angel: im not to worried about it… it needed a new filter anyway and now i have an extra mfr and distributor… i might just sell both idk yet just havnt had the chance to do anything with it a lot of shitty stuff has been happening in my life lately…

I feel ya on the shitty stuff but it kinda surprised me to see you throwing what seemed to be random parts to fix an obvious problem.

lol.

so its running right now?

not yet havnt had a chance to drop the tank and install the pump im getting a lot more hours at work now that im off school and i’ve been visiting family like every weekend

so for now im driving an 88 toyota pick up 4 speed manual as my dd… it has no balls at all but yet it has more torque then our tegs lol:think:

Haha,

Crazy how I can look at your pics and say to myself…“Hey! That’s the Kendall Car Wash”

To a fellow G2er that sometimes lives in S.B. :slight_smile:

AR

clean that damn carpet!!

lol i live down the street from there

[QUOTE=ONE-R;2050655]Haha,

Crazy how I can look at your pics and say to myself…“Hey! That’s the Kendall Car Wash”

To a fellow G2er that sometimes lives in S.B. :slight_smile:

AR[/QUOTE]

the carpet is the last thing on my mind

finally had some extra time to start on the tank… got it drained and ready to come out …just gotta loosen the main fuel line …but ran outta time now i gotta go to work lol hopfully i’ll have it running by the weekend god i miss driving this thing

I say replace the shifter knob and clean the carpet.:slight_smile: