November 19th Track Day at Streets of Willow

omg, i love how duy still has the auto gauge cluster in there and its in park the whole time. car sounds awesome :up: :up:

Iā€™ll be bringing a tool box and Iā€™m sure others will as well. Thereā€™s an auto parts store near by, but itā€™s not the worldā€™s greatest. They did have a nut and bolt to replace my missing alternator bolt though. :giggle:
-nino

what about the tent/chairs/food n stuff? maybe we should organize whoā€™s gonna bring what if we go in a caravan. everything one could possibly need to repair their car, short of a lift and engine stand. jack(s), stands, breaker bar, multimeter, sockets, flashlights, tape, hoses, etc.

i have AAA basic with the 7mile free tow, but im gonna look into the upgraded plan with 100miles.

Iā€™m planning on bringing just some basic tools and a jack. Iā€™ll also be bringing an easy up and hopefully some chairs. Thereā€™s a supermarket near the track so if you bring a cooler, you can load it up when you get there. :up:

hey how strict are they with the helmet ratings? this guy just told me that bell actually went out of business due to too many lawsuits. afaik you need a m95 or greater, but what are the chances of me getting by with an older one? currently browsing used for sale adsā€¦

I have 3 or 4 chairs I can bring, and will probably be bringing a small tool box w/ me.

Oh boy, Iā€™m excited :smiley:

XDEep,
From my experience, they werenā€™t too strict with the helmets. At the same time, you might as well get one of the newer ones because you might need it at other events.

Colin,
Yeah, I canā€™t wait too. What are your plans for the weekend? I was thinking about going up to Eliā€™s and starting the suspension overhaul.
-nino

20-30bucks used tho. 100 towards the eventā€¦ i guess i do plan on participating more, but ill need time to research and find the perfect helmet :smiley:

Iā€™ll be bringing some chairs, and Iā€™ll be bringing a cooler with bread, ham, mustard, etc and Iā€™ll just make sandwiches there, since its a bitch to go out and get some grub. Im going to try and take my bros truck so I can back that bitch up and put the tripod in the back, and film from an elevated position. It will be a great time to use my new equipment/cameras.

not sure about weekend plans, thats still too far ahead, lol. Although if youā€™re gonna be over at Eliā€™s maybe Iā€™ll stop by and at least pickup those fans. Iā€™m sorta hoping to do the radiator/fans and the brake line swap before the track day. And I have a shitty DC header I might throw on if I can get it cleand up enough. Oh, and Iā€™m still trying to figure out that tranny situation, itā€™d be nice to deal w/ that before the track day too. So thereā€™s lots to be done and not much time.

Youā€™re telling me. :uhoh:

Hey Guys :manual: :rockon:

Better bring some oil and spares :run:

Hell yeah!!! What group did you sign up for Schu? :up:

it didnā€™t give me an optionā€¦but I have been emailing with chris, I think it should be a fun timeā€¦ What else do I need besides a helmet? Gloves?

Some guys wear gloves, but Iā€™ve never tried them. Oh man, this is going to be great. Itā€™s been a while since we had so many Integras out at the track. Hopefully, a few more sign up. :coughduycoughjoncoughscottcough: :stuck_out_tongue:
-nino

sweet! the more the merrier!! :smiley:

is there gonna be a plan? days? hotel? meetup? i might be more willing to sign up if we can get a solid thing going. no refunds i assume?

Refunds are available if you cancel at least two weeks before the day of the event. The driver list looks really short right now so thereā€™s a chance that redline will have to cancel the event and everyone would get their money back. As far as a hotel goes, itā€™s up to you. I was planning on driving up the day of the event. From Orange County, itā€™s probably a 2 and a half hour drive, so that means that youā€™d have to leave at 5AM. As far as meeting up, I say we just meet there. Iā€™m not too big on caravaning when itā€™s a bunch of lowered Integras. Seems like youā€™d get a lot of unwanted attention(chp). Other than that, itā€™s about as solid as it gets. Four of us are signed up and ready(almost) to go. :up:
-nino

:corn: