Need a Door Latch

Hey,

Just bought myself a 90 Integra GS for a winter beater, just took the driver’s door apart today and I need the door latch and outer door handle-latch rod. Do all Honda’s use the same latch/door handle, and what is the proper way to disconnect the rod, I couldn’t get it off without wrecking it. Thanks,

-Dustin

I forgot in my original post, but I also need a dr. side power mirror that was broken off of the car.

I have an older 86 Accord EXi, would I be able to get parts for any of this stuff off of that car, or if not, would there be any cars other than 90-93 Integras that I could grab parts off of at a junkyard? Thanks again,

-Dustin

Bump to the top, again, any other power mirrors or door latches from a different Honda/Acura product that would work on a 90 Integra GS? I am having a hard time finding these two items…

-Dustin

if you are looking to purchase something, try the for sale or want to buy forums…

sorry i don’t have an answer to your ? though :bow:

I have heard the mirrors are different from 2-door cars to 4-door. I visited my local yards, all I can find is a pwr. mirror off of a 4-dr car. Anyone have some idea how they are different(shape, mounting points, etc)?

For now I just need something that will mount to pass inspection so I can license the car. Tried the wanted forums already…

-Dustin