name that owner

[QUOTE=mugendaxsi;2038757]

hi michael schumacher…i got the frame braces. thank you my brodda. :up:[/QUOTE]

Your welcome… i wish I could do more for you dude… :rockon:

Hey Kevin, i dont think that owner of that Ron Bergenholtz lookalike DA was ever on G2IC…I belive that just got posted here one day by someone else.

that blue one with the wings west kit isnt that Ron Bergenholtz car?

lol beat me to it. haha.

some of your parts live on in my DA. Good friends, good times, even a few bad ones…in the end, we’re still here. always with respect. :rockon:

damn… my car made it up on this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

loving the thread too.

*NOTE: just realized i’m logged in as my brother

-mdt115 (aubreyarenas)

Werd. I gotta refrain from answering those ones… I have to admit though, I don’t know who’s white one is in the back. Maybe it’s a familiar car but w/ wheels I’m not familiar with on that car? :shrug:

hint: Red Robin and the Angels.

HAHA! He was actually my best guess :slight_smile: Just never saw those wheels on that car before. And were his bumper lights missing or smoked? I can’t imagine smoked.

i think he took em off for better airflow or to save weight…LOL!

i wish that fag would build another car…

how about this one?

^ too easy…tegboi (kevin) I remember when he had that supercharger, that was sick.

i miss my contraption

lol i remember comming up to tegboi and shakin his hand cuz he built one of the nicest DA i seen haha.

I remember shaking Kev’s hand and thinking…“I wonder whose son this is?”
J. :nana:

lol your integra is nice too.

Damn…

Cool thread. Got my lurking-ass to post for the first time in a looooonnngg time. haha good to see these old school pics! :rockon:

[QUOTE=.J.;2042482]I remember shaking Kev’s hand and thinking…“I wonder whose son this is?”
J. :nana:[/QUOTE]

:owned:

"Where’s your dad? I’d like to shake his hand for building such a sweet teg…

…oh, you built it? Well, when will you be old enough to drive it?"

j’k. you know i love you in a gay butt sechs way, Kev.

[QUOTE=mugendaxsi;2038757]i speaks da troof…

hi michael schumacher…i got the frame braces. thank you my brodda. :up:[/QUOTE]

pics or it never happened. you have my email if you’re tryin to keep this ish on the DL.