name that owner

yessir! one of the reasons i got my white da! im not og enough as i would like to be, i only been around since 05 :bowdown:

[QUOTE=kNOwLedGe420;2037138]WHAT THE FUCK, ANDEE!!!

Why would you put that in here?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Colin;2037143]That’s no fair Andee, you gotta leave ones like that for NonIC :smiley:

Is Omen’s post an answer or a coincidence?[/QUOTE]

whoa whoa now, didnt meant to cause a ruckus. i was just searching through my photobucket and that was the first one i decided to post up. i really dont even understand whats going on haha, i assure you its a coincidence whatever it is.

Fail. Haha

He wasn’t referring to you.

Easy peezy

LOL Dan and his bro’s EG.

Omen, my comment was made because immediately after Andee posted that photo of the white engine bay and bagged up engine you posted that exact same car (in a more finished state) with it’s owner standing in the background… So I wasn’t sure if that was you answering Andee’s post with a pic or if it was just a crazy coincidence! Turns out it was coincidence! What are the chances of that!?!

ohhhhh ok, got it. im way down in texas so i dont know everyone like most of you guys. coincidence indeed

Schuu!!

^^^uhh, yes please let me know whose Teg that is and where I can see more of it.:angel:

I’ll give someone a pat on the back if they can get all four of these cars… as long as you are not an OG

I know I know!

i bet the blue car will remain a mystery though.

blue DA = Tri

LULZ… I knew DAve would know teh truf

i speaks da troof…

hi michael schumacher…i got the frame braces. thank you my brodda. :up:

Dave knew because he’s OG.

duy, it’s not fair, i tell ya…it’s not fair!!!

cheat to win baby!!!