My project/daly driver...

Ordered a set of Falken 912 205/45/16!!!:slight_smile:

Got tires from onlinetires.com - $300
Mounted and balanced - $40 (I got connections)
Looks and drives like a different car now - PRICELESS

These are the best all season tires I have ever had. Car handles great, speedo is only 1 MPH off :slight_smile: Now I need to fabricate some top hats for the front to go lower and I could use some wheel spacers too.:rockon:

glad to see you finally got them tires, hows the car riding after the alignment, i cant tell what seats you have, you want to fill me in lol

The GOOD:

The ride is the best ever, not too firm, not too soft. It sticks to the road really well. I disabled power steering, so I can really feel what the front end is doing. A lot more controll. Iā€™ve driven it pretty hard, but havenā€™t broken traction in a corner yet. Iā€™m still getting used to it. My friend has the same tires on his BMW (different treadwear) and he says the same thing.

The BAD: need stronger brakes to compensate for increased wheel size
need more power to compensate for increased wheel size
:slight_smile: [SIZE=ā€œ3ā€]TURBO!!![/SIZE]:slight_smile:

The seats came out of a Camaro, I think. Gotā€™em at a local junkyard for cheap. Had to fabricate custom brackets using some parts from stock seat rails and stock seatbelt mounting points. The mounting is temp. untill I get to doing interior. This is the only pic I have.

i have those tires mounted on my DR31s in my garage. car is undertaking major paint right now so i havent tried them out, only thing i have heard is that they wont last the 60k they are rated to. but for the price i guess you cant complain. good luck with the car!

thats good to hear, but why do your seats look pinkā€¦jus jokes :slight_smile:

i hate fabbing seat rails hahaha

keep it comingā€¦

LOL! Yeah seat rails suck :down:

I kind of have to put the project on pause. Some other expenses came up. (No, Iā€™m not having a kid. :)) Just need to take care of a few othrer things finacialy.

Thanx, guys! Stay tuned! (HAHA! Tunedā€¦)

Iā€™m back from the dead!
Removed the shitty OBX coils and installed Neuspeed Sport springs yesterday. Also replaced the ugly black fender with factory color one that I finally found at a junkyard, replaced all four brake rotors too.
Itā€™s really coming together now. :slight_smile:

Not a fan of the rims but other than that its cleanā€¦
Ive got the same colorā€¦