my first car, first project THE DA9!

:(you sir have a pos teg that needs hella love

go hate on someone elses thread. my car is the most beasty looking integra on this forum… i dont care how lop my car is.

ne ways, this crappy paint job has made my car unique, everyone in my area knows my car. needless to say the paint itself has grown on me and i like it.

more pics

everyone knows your car because its primered!!! that’s anyone. If i see a car like that in my hood of course it’s going to be noticed more because it looks like crap and stands out like crazy. I would hurry and paint the car…I hope you don’t think it’s cool “standing out” like that. Oh, that driver badge was played out in like 2003, do you even know what it really means? I guess it fits you because you are a new driver anyway.

lol! yea, i dont really car about the paint too much. yea the noob drivers badge… its whatever.

You think you stick out? My car is definitely three different colors. So I need to worry about getting mine painted more sooner than anyone, haha. Otherwise, it’s a big step up from when you got it. I also plan on getting a newbie driver badge too. Lawl. Keep up the good work!

What you have here is a donor car. If you really do like the second generation integra and your not just stuck with one I suggest you find yourself a proper example. Buying a super clean low mileage car will cost you less and bring you much more satisfaction then trying to repair that thing. I hope you interpret this message as a fellow enthusiast with good advice and not a douche hating on your car.

Hey just wanted to say keep up the work . Yea you may have bought a lemon ,but now you like the car. I drove around with a rattle canned job for ever . Then I decided to pull the dents out of my quarter panel. And drove it all primered with my “mugen” stripe on one side . And gone on the other. Now she is finally all primered and ready for paint. Just do what you want .

sorry but if anyone wants to know what not to do to there car, you should check this thread out, what a epic fail, and whats with the police intercepter badge thats rice, the sun thing is also rice, what a fail

yeah good wrk so far atleast ur doin the wrk ya self and learning from it n fuck it if u like it rock it dnt do what people tell u tpo fit in do wat makes u happy but yeah paint her n shel b good n umm the intake looks like a bent stick of gum lol but hey ur own style keep up the wrk just look for anotha shell n swap everything over

Look for another shell? Whats wrong with this one? It doesnt have rust in the common areas where G2s get rust and doesnt have any dents. The only problem is the paint which will be sprayed later in the future. I guess it depends on how much you bought the car to actually know if this is worth it. If this were a DB2, yes it would definitely be worth the work. I do agree with the other members that there are some mods that are a little too much. However, in time youre style will grow and mature and once that does this car will look beautiful. In the meantime experiment and enjoy your build.

i actually like the car man, considering the paint needs to get done! i’ve been in the same process for about 3 months, but i havent been able to drive mine :frowning: . and dont worry about all the haters, i got plenty of them when i was first buying stuff for the car. But when you are newly 16 with no job, a good $1400 set of wheels is out of the question :angel: . definitely like the thread, you should put some life back into mine sometime, my baby needs the attention :rockon: . anyways good luck with the car! ill be checking back regularly!

He said the fron is bent and that it os off look at his hood it doesn’t line up if he can finda shell for a feww hundred n swap his wrk ova it b much better

I guess so he could, but itd pointless if he goes thru the trouble of repainting the whole car.

yeah thats y he should try n get one asap n im realy feelin the sunrise i was gona do that to ma (cbr 954 my motorcycle) nut yeah its ya first car i did sum things to ma first cars that i think now wtf was i thinkin but like i said its wat u like rock it. check out ma db2 thread im doin up a db1 nut how can i add more pix

All I can say is I like what you have done with the car and furthermost you’re gonna have haters its what keeps us going lol it’s your car do it the way you want it if other people think its rice so what, honestly i think the hood looks great and I plan on doing mine the same just in black and purple lol and yea everybody in this forum at some point of their life has had the beginner’s emblem I still rock mine and I’ve had it for about 5 years now so what, and people please quit saying “primered” its “Primed” don’t go around dissing someone if you can’t even use proper English hell most of us are adults now. As for paint who really cares what it looks like in the beginning as long as it’s drivable that’s what matters most body work can always come later, I drove mine primed for almost a year now it’s just rattle can paint and sad part is it looks better than some of the actual paint jobs people have on here lol. But yea dude keep up the good work. Can’t wait to see what comes next, by the way whats the drop on those springs? I ordered 2.5 the other day and I want it to sit fairly low.

Neat! Original, fresh, creative thinking.

Oh wait.

JDMIntegraDA- i have thos on my db1 and they’ve been there for a while so i know they are settled down. its fairly low. top of the tires is about equal on front and back. If the OP doesn’t mind maybe i could put a pic? :angel:

WOW, I dont think ive ever seen so much hatred for one car. all thought I have also seen a lot of good advice being passed out that I do agree with. Its your car man, do what pleases you:up: