my first car, first project THE DA9!

how is that ricer!? ricer is putting a big ass spoiler, 18 inch rims and a body kit. people find the flag offensive but the japanese battle flag is still being used by the japanese military today. and no, the shocker sticker is gay. plus im sanding it off when i repaint my car

is anyone here a drift fan?

I like the Rising SUN thing look.:gotrice:
I even have it on my TEG and it looks hot.:iagree:
Way to go ///NICK - forget the bad comments from others.:shrug:
Just continue doing the great work and ideas you have coming along.
I’m sure many more will come around to do the same with there TEG real so.:whisper:
I know you’er number one in my book!:bowdown:

:hugs:thanks bro

looking good nick, i like the Rising sun.

so i got my motor and everything in gonna have it back on the road soon, i leave for basic in Sept. once its on the road maybe i can drive it by your class so your teacher could see the dmg

well, dude, you should come over down to federal way. i can look at it. plus, i need parts too and help on my car.

yeah for sure if i get the car done and have the time gotta spend some time with the Family befor i ship out

yea, thats fine. are you in the navy or army or what?

army, just enlisted ^^ gonna drive m1 abram tanks

thats cool. you can blow shit up and then run it over like its nothin

bumppp

sorry, i totally forgot i had a build thread. anyways, UPDATE!!!

when i drove it home from school…

as it sits now, (the good side)

got hoda badges because my acura ones got stolen. oh yea, c-pillar bars are mad jdm!

while slightly intoxicated i thought it would be a good idea to start sanding down my car to repaint it… never work on cars when your drunk, youll regret it. (the ugly side)

put on a 92-93 front lip

new shift knob

broadway mirrror (get one)

mad vtec yo! jk its for my radiator fan

under the hood, got rid of the 4-2-1 and replaced it with the stock 4-1 for better ground clearance, sounds deeper too

i painted my valve cover, silver-red fade with clearcoat, looks ok i guess

now, like myspace… all of you are probably going to comment all my pics

Get rid of the filter breather on the valve cover and connect the intake to the valve cover properly.

It is connected for a reason.

Why was the 92 lip rivoted on? It mounts up ya know. Dissappointed after I saw the hood though I must say. Gl at least your car is coming along I must say.

[QUOTE=spikeymike;2069927]Get rid of the filter breather on the valve cover and connect the intake to the valve cover properly.

It is connected for a reason.[/QUOTE]

isnt it bad to have those oil gases going back into your motor???

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64103&highlight=filter+breather

Dude. First car ALWAYS means a lot of work WILL and MUST be done. Trust me, i’m also working on my own first car; a 90 Integra as well! I have done so much work on it, and it couldn’t even run when I first got it. Disregard any negative comments you will get, you are doing an amazing job! And when it’s all done, it will feel so much better driving a car you pretty much revived with your own hands and money. I’ll admit, seeing your VTEC switch made me laugh, but who wouldn’t? Keep up the good work, i’ll be supporting your thread! :rockon:

…oh

hey, i dont know what it is or what it does but, on the intake manifold there is a small thing bolted on it, its right above the throttle cable and it says “UP” on it. it has 2 vacume lines runing off it and i dont know what they are for so as you can see, i put plugs on them. well today i took off my valve cover breather filter and i took off that “UP” unit on the manifold and it made a huge vacume leak so i hooked it back up. just wondering if i should hook back up the vacume lines that go on it.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1167985&postcount=4