my da (work in progress.try to be nice)

[QUOTE=h93da6;2060100]Not trying to hate, but those sidemarkers are too high. Either way, looking good. Keep it up!

Oops, didn’t know I wasn’t on page two!

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out![/QUOTE]

not hate at all…it is pretty high…its koo tho…i’ll hop on another set of fenders when i have the funds

thanks brotha…still got that coin tray thing?

heres what i got so far…sorry if you cant see it…its from my cell phone

time for random pics!

me and my boys four door after a car wash day

off of highway 5 coming back from vegas

some gas station for a fill up going to vegas…i think its in or near barstow

under hood shot…dont mind the messy bay

rough draft of a pic i’m drawing for a shirt i’m making

here’s a sound clip of a flowmaster 40 series with resonator and magnaflow high flow cat on a 4 dr

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/rockcs8588/?action=view&current=Picture342.flv

i to am drawing up a shirt urs looks like its comming out nice. i will probably sell some online G2IC only. ill try n post up a pic of it later.

thanks man…post of a pic urs

very nice drawing, I wish those kind of artistic skills sometimes

ehh its not that great…i plan to have that on a white tee and have it say “DA all day” on top of it

quick question guys…theres a place down the street from my house that sells used tires (cant afford new ones right now) what would be the best size (look wise)tire to use on the blades? (they are currently tireless) i thought i’d ask some vets like you. tires aren’t my thing so i dont really know too much about size. what do you guys think?

On blades I’d go with 195/55/15 just because 205/50/15 are slightly wider and might look funny with factory wheels. I guess it also depends on tire prices too.

cool thanks bro

damn dude your DA is looking real good… loving the engine bay too, the whole silver on black theme going on… car just needs a lip and it’s set

thanks brotha…its still pretty far from where i want it to be…

yo unique are you going to the da vs ef meet?

uhm…i’m not sure bro…might be busy that day…but i’ll let you know if i do