my da (work in progress.try to be nice)

[QUOTE=Kurutpedjdm;2031336]is that how the yellow legend fog looks like?[/QUOTE] Thats the looks like he parked in front of a yellow hydrant.

huh?

hopped on a set of blades for free!! they were painted black tho. i dont understand why someone would paint blades black? as soon as i strip the paint, i’ll post pics:rockon:

yeah dude you should be rolling on some blades. imo don’t paint the rims gold.

yea i was looking at it…it looks better silver…but the blades are going to look ill tho

hope you arent going to repaint them. Polish those bitches out like I did. If you need some help lmk drop me a line at b.saravia1@yahoo.com. Its easy and well worth it IMO. I polished them and now im painting the inside of the spokes black to match my car.

can i get a better shot of your exhaust tips thanks

How does the Flowmaster super44 muffler sound like? Deep tone or buzzy? I was looking at that muffler as well… any rear shots of how the muffler sits… thanks

not to thread jack but heres my old setup flowmaster 40s made it in HS it sounded good when it had a resonator

thanks bro…im most def going to hit you up with an email sometime soon

Look in the photo , the car is parked in front of a yellow fire hydrant.

sure man…i’ll snap a quick pic of it later and post it up

it sounds really good. it sounds different. there are alot of cars in my area and alot of them sound the same. i can honestly say mine doesn’t sound like everyone elses…it has a nice agressive tone to it. i can try to post a sound clip of it if you want

[QUOTE=Stevo-DA;2059866]not to thread jack but heres my old setup flowmaster 40s made it in HS it sounded good when it had a resonator

[/QUOTE]

do you have a sound clip of yours?

[QUOTE=uniqueillusi0nz;2031238]
got the side markers put on
[/QUOTE]

Car is coming along quite nicely but those side markers seem to be a bit higher then OEM specs…did you install them yourself or have them put on?

thanks bro…yea i kinda fucked up on the measurements…by the time i realized it…the dremel was already doin the job…but once i get money i’'ll get another set of fenders

gotcha! Doesn’t look bad…it only looks off to someone who knows! I’ve seen a lot worse…

waaaaaaay before my car had its make over! (Red One)

Fail on the side marker job on the white one…it was a car i was fixing :down:

man i wish i had a do over too…oh well…it doesnt look tooo bad i guess…to trained eye its pretty off tho

Not trying to hate, but those sidemarkers are too high. Either way, looking good. Keep it up!

Oops, didn’t know I wasn’t on page two!

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out!

looking go man