My 1993 Acura Integra GS, LS/VTEC BUILD

Since this car does have the majority of its interior already I am probably going to keep it.
Thinking about trashing to carpet though since I have to pull it up to sort out the wiring of the battery relocated to the trunk and its kinda trashed due to the windows being down and the rain.
I have a car cover on it so it helps, but to be safe I wet vac the car after every rain that passes and take the cover off and let the car air dry of the sun is out.

update

So my wife was in and accident on Tuesday on the way home from work and totaled the daily Cavalier.

So I decided to go ahead and order my B20B should be here on Monday.
I also put on the 91 front bumper.

Intercooler mounting brackets:

I am looking into securing a ys1 but came across a 93 LS on craigslist I talked the guy down to $800 from $1000 He said that all it needs is a distributor.
But since I am getting the B20B I was thinking to get this and put the B20 in it since its obd1 already and transfer the appropriate pieces from the old motor and selling my 91 shell or stripping it for spare parts.

Here are some pics the guy gave me of the 93 LS

So I decided to Pick up the 93 LS and I am going to put the B20B inside and sell my other shell for turbo parts.
I may sell this LS motor as well or rebuild it.

So after sorting through the 93 LS I picked up, needs a few things.
Has a half size radiator, need to replace the lower hose due to a leak.
A buddy told me to use the 00si lower radiator hose and clamp down like crazy.
It also needs a new cap and rotor at least to start.
Picked up a fresh battery and the electrical system is good.
Will post more pics asap.
Just woke up it’s about 540am here can’t go back to sleep…DA on the brain.
Anyone local wanna help out, let me know.

1993 ls da #3

:sipread:

Tons of spare parts including Greddy exhaust! :inlove:

:lol:

Misc engine shots

Does that need a plug to run?

Driver side axle or whats left of it.

More misc plugs not plugged up. Getting an obd1 wiring harness today thats uncut and new distributor.

:cloud9:

[SIZE=3]Feedback anyone???[/SIZE]

the two plugs look like coolant temp. and the broken sensor is one of the coolant temp sensor’s. the other gray 4 pin looks to be a rear o2 sensor. shouldn’t need any of them to start the car.

I got the o2 sensor in the car.
But was questioning the coolant temp ones. One is for the light on the dash and the other for the fan?
My B20B should be arriving soon today and its raining hard so I am leaving work to secure it in a safe location.

I want to know if this engine runs before I pull it so I can decide what to do with it.

I had to modify the lower radiator hose and use part of a Civic lower to work with the half size radiator.
I was told to orders 00 Civic si lower to make it work.

[QUOTE=somalia757;2290795]I got the o2 sensor in the car.
But was questioning the coolant temp ones. One is for the light on the dash and the other for the fan?
My B20B should be arriving soon today and its raining hard so I am leaving work to secure it in a safe location.

I want to know if this engine runs before I pull it so I can decide what to do with it.

I had to modify the lower radiator hose and use part of a Civic lower to work with the half size radiator.
I was told to orders 00 Civic si lower to make it work.[/QUOTE] yeah ones for the gauge and ones for the fans. it will run with out them. i dont know with the da’s but my ek civic i used the stock d-series lower hose on my h swap and b swap.

This might sound wierd…but did I just meet you yesterday with Rob??
@the unit?

How much was the total for shipping or lift gate service?

About $100
My total was $694 the company is about an hour and a half from where I live I think.
j-spec auto

what website did you order that motor off of?

http://www.jspecauto.com/

[QUOTE=somalia757;2290917]This might sound wierd…but did I just meet you yesterday with Rob??
@the unit?[/QUOTE]

Jake,
I dont think you met him but he was my partner in crime for quite a while and has a unit in the complex as well. Really good guy to know. Ill introduce you to him next time if he’s out there.

Thanks Rob, you’ve been more than Helpful brother.

So after doing some talking with Rob aka lsvtecstich, we discovered that the 93 I picked up is actually a LS-S lol
Also I did decide to use the 91 for parts and helped some other local da owners with parts.
I’m kinda torn between going B20/Vtec or B20 turbo.
But I did decide that the car is going to be functional and low-key.
Taking the interior out of the white car and using in the 93 because the interior is beat.
Was thinking of replacing the tan leathers for rsx tan leathers to keep with the LS-S theme.
Going to get it painted back to the factory green eventually.

It has some sort of adjustable dampening in the front 8 way I believe.
The coil overs im unsure of, but hopefully when I get around to it I’ll check.

I have a ton of extra parts,like hasport mounts n shift linkages, and jdm side markers.
I also have a genuine Greddy exhaust pretty dope and time period correct.
I would love to get more old school performance parts for this.

side note

The white DC is my daily and a automatic with a B20B.
The trans slips a little and I’m debating on doing a manual swap or getting another shell.
But it’s not to the point where I’m afraid to drive it. just gets annoying.
But not until the B20B is in my DA.

B20 + Boost= :up::up: