My 1993 Acura Integra GS, LS/VTEC BUILD

pic of what i was talking about

Can someone tell me what this goes to? I was gonna loop it into the other.

problems

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2030627&posted=1#post2030627

update

update

update

[QUOTE=somalia757;2027416]
I have to get a new Distributor because mine somehow cracked on the inside. [/QUOTE]

Maybe the chain damaged it when you were hoisting it into the car. I use an engine leveler and remove the distributer and Vtec selonoid when I do swaps. I also pull the main pulley for more clearance. Nice to see that you saved a G2 from the crusher. You said the car came with a tan interior? I’ve never seen a red DA with a tan interior.

keep going my friend. looking good. what color are you thinking of painting it.

Looks like your tire tread is facing the wrong direction, in the front at least, from what I can tell

It had tan when I got it maybe someone put it in there I dunno. But I did modify the distributor when I had a jacobs electronics ice pak ignition system on it. Thanks for the tips ima do that next time because it sounds easier & to make sure nothing gets damaged. Yeah I love the old school Hondas. I had all pre 93 Hondas before this ef, crx, eg, 91 accord. The there was my ae86’s & mk1 mr2. I love old school because well im 29 & was here at the begining of the import scene.

re

I kno they came with the wheels when I traded for them. They are Racing Hart c2’s

re

Milano Red

Ok so long story short, my original G2 that I was building and made this thread turned out to be stolen so I sold all my parts I put into it and got rid of the shell.

ANYWAYS, last Friday I picked up a 1991 LS shell for $500.

Needs a bit of TLC, but the body is in good shape for a 91 and the interior is all there. A few broken pieces here and there.

As far as the engine, I have none as of yet… Thinking to go JDM B16A SIR or LS turbo.
I will post pics tonight when I get off work. I’m super excited about this and already titled it so that’s squared away before I put time and $ into it. I thought about a H22 build also any suggestions?

Engine bay and suspension

Gay suspension:

:stare:

Some kinda lowering springs ebay most likely the ass sits almost on the ground:

:squint: ugghhh

Interior

Two mounts came with it Trans and back engine mount

Intercooler piping:

Front lowering springs:

Shift linkage

Update 2/15/13

Just picked this bumper today after work from Ls/vtecstich.
Was so excited I couldnt wait till tomorrow till daylight to take a pic. :inlove:

After I finish my take home test and my paper for class I will put this on and post pics. :squint:

So winter has decided to be ugly around here and I haven’t got much done.
Between the storms and freezing temps that came through here being that my DA is outside in the driveway.
I also had to sort out somethings with our DC Integras transmission.

Anyways it was cold this weekend but the sun was out so I decided to take off the door panels and take out the front seats and put them into storage in my shed.

As I was removing the passenger seat I thought the bolt on the back left was rusted stuck so I sprayed wd 40 on it and let it sit for a week.
When I removed it today I discovered that some kind of adhesive or something was on the threads and in the bolt hole.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

I also decided to hold off on putting the other bumper on as the City has given me 60 days to move the car off my property because its un registered and un- operable. You would think that since I own my property and its off the main street and in my driveway I would be ok.
Anyways the guys said move it and when he comes back and sees that its gone I can bring it back and put a car cover on it and im ok.
Virginia Beach is a strange place.

Now on to the pics…

Interior removal