Local hangout options: regular occurrence. Where are you located?

Just curious if anyone would want to just do a quick hangout either in Orlando or Melbourne area (Florida) maybe once a month. Nothing big like a meet, just hit up a food joint for a drink/quick meal.

1 Like

Wish you lived on the West Coast

1 Like

I’m in New York :skull:

Well let’s get some stuff going!
Post up where you are from and we can figure out who’s active and nearby each other!

1 Like

I made a post on Facebook and Instagram to see if we can organize some hangouts and find some local members.

2 Likes

I’m from Tennessee myself

2 Likes

Toronto, Canada!

3 Likes

What part?

Love the pix!

1 Like

Still working on her

We have a monthly meet at Dave and Busters in McDonough, GA the third Wednesday of every month.

3 Likes

If there’s interest in the Phoenix, AZ area I’d be game to coordinate a meet at my store! - Eric

2 Likes

If anybody from Long Island or NYC I’m always down

1 Like

I’m in Queens!

What’s your insta I’ll drop u a follow

1 Like

I’m in Baltimore but always down to drive to PA, VA, or DE to see some other DAs. Lets get something going!

1 Like

i’m in Gwinnett County, GA/ North GA, never see any DA’s until hondafest

1 Like

San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, CA

1 Like

Welcome to everyone who joined recently! Can’t wait to see the connections being made! Feel free to create a new thread in this CLUB MEETINGS forum so you can get your convo separated from this “thread lobby”.

2 Likes

Down in Tucson and would love to meet up with some DA guys. Bought 2 DA’s in the last year and trying to get Into the scene while I restore them.

2 Likes

not to far away brotha, I’m in Antelope Valley, CA

1 Like