Is this rare ?

just wondering if this is a rare integra item ? shoot me if its in the wrong section

what the random cupholder on-top of the ash tray :umno:

Actually it’s not just a random cup holder.

It was an Acura offered accessory for the 90-93 Integra that went into the slot where the ash tray goes. I bought two of them way back when the dealer had them. Tegboi (Kevin) bought one of them off of me when I got rid of my Integra.

In terms of rare, since you can’t get it anymore, then some might say it is rare.

do those work for both rhd an lhd cars? or only left hand drive cars

As far as I know, left hand drive.

Tegboi was going to try it in his RHD, but don’t know if he got it to work.

I love people who don’t know what they are talking about.

your going to tell me that a oem cup holder sat ontop of the ash tray the way his does ? if it actually was mounted and closed into the din area then maybe it did . but the way he has it propped ontop of the ashtray makes it look like a walmart brand cup-holder .

I love people who don’t know what they are talking about.
:werd: me too

You are assuming it is sitting on top of the ash tray.

It is possible he put the ash tray under the cup holder after placing the cup holder into the ash tray slot.

[QUOTE=garagekansai;2073646]your going to tell me that a oem cup holder sat ontop of the ash tray the way his does ? if it actually was mounted and closed into the din area then maybe it did . but the way he has it propped ontop of the ashtray makes it look like a walmart brand cup-holder .

:werd: me too[/QUOTE]

you remove the ashtray and the cupholder slides into the slot where the ash tray went. In the photo the ash tray appears to be sitting under the cupholder. I had 3 of these (and sold all of them for a pretty penny) in the last 10 or so years. So yes, as a previous poster pointed out, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Another shot of it.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1804449&postcount=3

yea i have seen those pictures . but from the op’s picture it doesnt look like the same cupholder . and from the picture the cupholder is ontop pf the ash tray . not mounted like the picture that spikeymike has provided

Unless there is another picture showing below the cup holder, no one can say how it is mounted.

are you legally blind or just not wearing your glasses?

hey spike you get rid of the car? …sorry off topic…an yes i see the ashtray in the pic

x2

It is clearly the same cupholder mounted the same location. The ashtray in the picture is clearly just laying in the console since it mounts where the cupholder is right up under the radio.

he’s just trying to save his ass…lol

there was a dude who argued with me and others about what transmission an integra had based on the pic. It was so long ago that I forget the exact argument but either:

1. He said the car HAD to have an automatic transmission and a clutch cable was clearly present in the photo.

or

1. He said the car HAD to have a manual transmission and NO clutch cable was present. The picture also may have showed the solenoids and extra emissions equipment / hoses that come on automatic transmission equipped cars.

Tons of name calling and trying to cover his ass and so on. Goodtimes.

It is a rare item. There’s nothing you can say or do to save your “n00b” comments. Just admit that you were wrong and walk away.

I’d have to agree thats rare yes

Is it wanted by many people as a rare item? probably not, because half of the people don’t know it’s oem and think it’s from walmart.

And yes the cupholder in the openers picture is the SAME exact one in spikeymikes picture, I’ve had 2 of these things.

oh my god, I WANT!!