Integraguy090 AKA Chris Wilbanks of Norman OK, possible scammer

I ordered SKUNK2 C-series coilovers and the Garrett t3 turbo
Paid $460US plus $30CAD for Western Union, the exchange rate for that day made it $600CAD i had to pay.

I’m hoping none of us are being scammed, but it is hard to think otherwise, When the seller stops emailings us back and filling us in on what is happening with our orders.

I want to know why he stopped emailing us back?

wait now… why did you have to pay that much? the exchange rate is in your favor. 460 US is less than 460 loonies

hopes for the best
i bought the exedy stage 2 clutch and fidanza flywheel

mishimoto radiator for 100, payment sent through paypal 10/9/08

I say those who paid with paypal go ahead and do a dispute before it’s too late.

Those that paid with western union, fill this out when you have time. It really seems like we aren’t getting what we paid for. Fedex drove by earlier. I’m going to give it another day and if nothing shows up, I’m filling this out and calling Norman police.

Thanks.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Now that I think about it, it would be a lot easier if each person individually fills out the form above (IC3) as well as calls the police dept. themselves. I’m sure after 13 calls to the police dept. someone will show up at his house.

It just seems like that would be the more effective approach to getting something done (other than taking 2 minutes to type tracking numbers.)

Nothing has come by my house today either.

i don’t think i’m gonna wait past today. i wish he would show confirmation that he shipped by the end of today.

Seeing as he said this, you guys might be waiting for a long time.

all that drama happened after he supposedly shipped everything. i’ve dealt with taking good deals from young folks many times before. I’m not trying to be ageist (sp?) but some young folks tend to throw tantrums when they start felling “pressured by a buyer”. i just thought his silence was a reflection of this. that was the reason i was trying to justify his actions in the main thread. again, this is all under the assumption that he shippped anything.

I don’t know how much more I can wait. It hasn’t been long, (10 days) but it’s too sketchy to wait any longer. He’s just trying to buy time in my opinion. Western Union contacted me and told me to go F myself pretty much because I’m a dumbass for sending money to a person I don’t know with WU. I will contact the police and fill out the form tomorrow. I’m giving it another day(because I have a midterm to worry about). This really sucks. I’m a good seller and I wish I could expect the same from everyone else.

Can we start a list of people who bought stuff and want to come forward.

1. Ntegrals- Skunk 2 Pro S- $200 +$30 WU fee

B18a1sedan - Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams,Springs,Retainer Kit - $170 + $30 WU Fee.

the list is already being compiled by eric on page 1

everyone is welcome to file complaints, call the police whatever you would liike… you and the city both know where i live, i have nothing to hide at all… so if thats what you want to do call them and say what you want… ionce your stuff arrives there is nothing else you can do

Tracking numbers would put a screeching halt on this flaming car wreck you’ve created man. I’ll ask nicely, and while you cant tell since its the internet, I’m not even being condecending.

Could you please post tracking numbers?

That aside, anyone else who feels they are getting ripped off, please post your info and I’ll add it to the list at the beginning of this thread.

a little would go a very long way. if you didn’t get tracking numbers, at least take a pic of the receipt that shows when you mailed all the stuff. logic and fedex shipping tables say that some of that stuff should have gotten to a few folks by now. that and refunds should have been issued to those who paid for an item who was sold to somebody else. I seriously do want to believe you. i am sure that everyone does. you are not making it easy, though. when exactly did you ship?

i’m sure that most of us will be singing your praises if you did in fact mail the stuff out. can you help us out by keeping us in the loop/ telling everyone when to expect their stuff?

just to add to the list in case…
xchadx167 - $160 + WU Fees. Garret turbo paid for 10/15

Totally missed the list on the first page.

Aside from that,

You keep telling us to go ahead and go to the police, yet you fail to defend yourself.

I thought some guy from canada bought the turbo? Unless he magically got another one.

lol. yea. apparently another turbo came up while we were talking and asked which i would prefer.

why do i have no defend myself? i have nothing to hide… like i said if i scammed you guys i wouldnt be giving out my information… thats just stupid… and i have no reason to defend myself … i know im not a scammer i just took longer than i planned to ship your stuff… i wouldnt be telling you to call the cops if i was hiding anything… after all they do know where i live… and why would you need to tell them i have a warrant and tell them where i live?? do you not think the city knows already where i live? its not like im hiding… they know exactly where i live… but that whole warrant thing was from 2 speeding tickets but should have already been removed from that list you came up with… so if u want to tell them where i live go for it im sure they will say “thank you but we already knew that”
i have nothing to hide and i dont think i need to defend myself i know whats going on and i know the truth and im not scamming people so like i said call the cops if thats what you guys want to do… tell them where i live what i look like whatever, not like they dont already know… im not going to stop anyone from doing anything or turning me in… if thats what you want, do it… like i said once your parts actualy do arrive there really isnt anything else you can do but bitch and complain it took so long…