Integraguy090 AKA Chris Wilbanks of Norman OK, possible scammer

lol that’s what i forgot to write…

Bluefrog@cox.net

he said it was his stepfather’s account. at least he would be traceable through that seeing as he would need a bank account to withdraw the money from. this is the email that i have been contacting him through integraguy089@yahoo.com

I paid $230 total, $30 for western union fee. I paid on 10/11/08 via western union. I bought the skunk2 pro s. He’s been giving me the run around since. I will go to the police also if I don’t get anything tomorrow. We have his address, phone number, and you can google a picture of his house. It has a blue garage. I have pictures of him and his girlfriend from myspace. Yes, pictures (plural). Hmm…anything else, ask me!

finaly got chance to reply… first off jailbait??? second… warrant WAS for speeding tickets its not like im a crook even if you may think that…
i would not have given allll my info to everyone if that was the case… second… you have to show a drivers license or some sort of id to get western union… still ties money to me… so if i was out to scam people do you honestly think i would give you my address, name, etc and do western union to scam you? helllllll no… because i cant touch that money untill they get a photo id and copy all my information down… thats just stupid you guys need to chill your parts should start arriving tomorrow maybe not everyones but some of yours… like i said… if you guys want to call the police… stop standing around and saying your going to because if you want to do it go ahead… im not sitting here saying oh no please please dont call the cops!
i have nothing to hide and you guys have all my info, address and all… so if you wanna call them go for it… those of you who may get lucky tomorow can post if they get any of their shit…

Still doesn’t explain why you can’t provide tracking numbers? Wouldn’t that make things simply less complicated?

no because you guys fuckin throw little fits about it and say im such a scammer… think real hard about it… you think you have MY myspace pictures, MY address, MY phone number, all MY information… if i was to scam you would i give you all my information!!! what kinda person would scam someone that much money and say HERE U GO HERE IS ALL MY INFORMATION…thats like saying you did something wrong and turning yourself in on the spot… you guys need to be real here… like i said, call the cops if thats what you wanna do… im not stoping you… i would still wait to see if your stuff comes in first but if you wanna call them right now its cool, after all they are open 24/7 to help the community to stop crime… so if u think i scammed you be serious… if i scammed you i sure as hell wouldnt give everyone all MY information…

They do not need to chill. They are the buyers. They are the ones giving YOU the money. They have a right to be concerned when they have not received anything.

If you were a buyer and sent someone money and didn’t hear back, you would do the same.

Reply back to them in a timely manner and no hell will be raised. Post in a mature manner without an attitude and people will take you more seriously. Post like you just did, and people will think otherwise. Simple as that.

And no we do not close a thread once an item is sold for this very reason, so don’t ask us to close your thread.

Still doesn’t answer why you don’t post tracking info…

i didnt post tracking info for the other stuff either only gave if they asked and i didnt do it right away these people piss me off assuming i scam them so fuck them they can just wait. like i said u wanna call cops and say i never “shipped” your items go for it… nobody is stopping you… you obviously know everything about me and where i live… so nothing to hide.

Then make them NOT assume by responding back in a timely manner. I don’t care if they piss you off. Once again you are the seller. Take responsibility.

Telling them they can wait is NOT going to make things better. Nor will it get you any positive reviews. If you want all the drama to last even longer, go ahead and make them wait.

If you don’t want anymore crap, send people their stuff and be done with it.

wow just wow. Someone sucks at life. did this guy go to the RaM school of business?

I asked you numerous times. Excuse after excuse. Where’s my tracking number then? Give me your money and let me hold it. Lets see how you feel!

So you plan on fucking everyone over with tracking numbers because they’re worried about being scammed? WOW.

in all honesty, i was cool with the situation up till’ i heard that there were folks who were not issued refunds. that in itself is extreeeeeeeeeeemely shady. BTW, has anyone who was expecting a refund get one? at least you finally posted. that’s a good thing i guess…

[QUOTE=G290TEGLS;1935645]Sent to:
Christ Wilbank
Email:
Tomsmith81@rocketmail.com

What email did you pay to?[/QUOTE]

i sent it to the same email that you did. first he said that the account was suspended and told me to file a dispute so he can refund me my money. but then he said it went through. so we both paid for the same part, this sucks. I didn’t even know till now that i wasn’t the only one who sent money for that radiator. great!!!

I didn’t get my refund yet and in all honesty don’t expect to get one.

If you guys want to post what you bought and how much you paid, and when you paid, I’ll update the first post with all that info so we can keep it organized.

So how many radiators were there and should i be expecting one? Thats all im trying to get out of this!!! Where IS my shit and wtf is going on???

he made it sound like there were at least 2. maybe 3.

this is what i paid for and haven’t received yet:

used tein coilovers: $280+$29 (WU fees)

that thread was deleted shortly after i bought them.

Well I Paid for one and do not have it or a tracking # He was good with replying to emails after the first 2 days but haven’t gotten one in a week.
He also wanted the thread deleted shortly after i paid.
Paid 100 on 10/9/08 for a mushimoto alum rad.

i got mine on the day i left feedback. hopefully everyone gets a pleasant surprise today??? :cross:

updated first post

FedEx truck has come and gone on my street already. No pleasant surprise on there for me today…