i have a CEL for code 7 (tps).so what could be my problem?

just bought a 92 gsr integra.drove it from miami to st.pete without problems.2 days later the car stopped engaging vtec and only goes till 7500rpms,oil level is good and vtec worked fine but just stopped.wiring is good. a day later car is driving fine and then radio turns off and cluster is dimmed,the car doesn’t shut off or anything but lacks power.i come home take of the positive from batter n car shuts of. so im thinking alternator but then after an hour car starts right up and drives fine. when you turn the key to contact the oil light and batter light doesnt come on. i have a CEL for code 7 (tps).so what could be my problem?

How are your battery terminals looking? If you are using C’s to connect to the posts, take them apart and put them back together with the wire twisted tightly in a bundle.

Check your grounds, make sure they are clean and snug, and that none of your wires are corroded.

Test your fuses, a blown or cracked fuse can cause all sorts of strange electrical behavior just as much as a bad ground.

Find someone local with a TPS that you can throw on real quick to see if your ECU is still throwing the code with a working unit.