Hit and Run

aww man so sorry to see this… man some people are messed up… makes u wonder how people get like that. what a weird story… keep us posted on wether or not they find him.

I hope that they can find this guy for ya cuz then he is the one thats either paying for a new car or just paying for the damages since he purposely hit you. The cops need to let u know who it was so u can either file a claim with his insurance or sue his ass

Sorry about your loss. This is why people should carry a concealed gun permit with Pistol of your choice in the glove box. You could’ve shot at his POS to slow him down, or hell shot him. Sounds like he wouldn’t be missed much by anyone.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USRVCarCarry.pdf find your state and read up. in FL i can actually carry a gun in my car without a concealed permit.

i learned this when i had my last car. after the first time i was almost carjacked at a stoplight i moved a pistol to the car in a holster inbetween the seat and console.

then i moved, got an acura and well, i still carry but ive not had to shoot it, yet.
the splintered baseball bat is a good one too, if you cant afford a pistol or have thing against guns, or kids, etc.

good luck with your ins claim, hope the police do you a good service

So any word on who this guy is?

A grenade? A fucking G R E N A D E ?

Holy fuck man, that guy must be halfways fucking retarded. I’m glad to hear you guys are okay. Too bad about the car man.

[QUOTE=B18A1;2068205]A grenade? A fucking G R E N A D E ?
[/QUOTE]

Yup, crazy people. :whew:

Everyone keeps telling me that there are old grenades that they drill out from the bottom and sell. But the grenade looked like a modern grenade.

I called the number they gave me and they still havent even assigned the case to a detective. They told me to call back monday. I highly doubt they will catch the guy or figure out who he is unless hes on the run and/or he has a family that reports him missing. Oh and my insurance wont cover me unless i was injured.

I dont think im allowed to own/have a gun at the age of 17. And even if i was old enough i still wouldnt get one. I did have the front upper strut bar right next to me. I shouldve thrown it out the window and tossed a few banana peels.

I dont know if i should go back to the import tuner world and get another tegg or something. I was thinking of just getting a car thats nice and will get me around. But Robi seems to want to get me another tegg or civic hatch and drop a b18 in it lol.(i wouldnt mind getting a DB) Im probably going to return my car back to stock. Ill keep everything just incase i get another tegg. If not ill just sell it.

[QUOTE=Spoon_;2068318]Everyone keeps telling me that there are old grenades that they drill out from the bottom and sell. But the grenade looked like a modern grenade.

I called the number they gave me and they still havent even assigned the case to a detective. They told me to call back monday. I highly doubt they will catch the guy or figure out who he is unless hes on the run and/or he has a family that reports him missing. Oh and my insurance wont cover me unless i was injured.

I dont think im allowed to own/have a gun at the age of 17. And even if i was old enough i still wouldnt get one. I did have the front upper strut bar right next to me. I shouldve thrown it out the window and tossed a few banana peels.

I dont know if i should go back to the import tuner world and get another tegg or something. I was thinking of just getting a car thats nice and will get me around. But Robi seems to want to get me another tegg or civic hatch and drop a b18 in it lol.(i wouldnt mind getting a DB) Im probably going to return my car back to stock. Ill keep everything just incase i get another tegg. If not ill just sell it.[/QUOTE]

cough… back problems, wip lash, and act paranoid…

When i got to school i was still kind of shaken up. All my teachers tried to comfort me thru out the day. I got home and almost threw up. I didnt eat anything all day so i had nothing that would come out. I cant take my mind off of the crash or the grenade. It keeps running thru my mind in replay. Hopefully i get over this soon. So you could say i am traumatized.

could, i have been this way before. If you relax and put your mind on something else it usually goes away. I would honestly tell the insurance company. Im not one to use them, but you know all the money you pay them they owe you. And it wasnt your fault so i cant say that your premium would go up much or any.

If not it still looks fixable. As long as theres not any underbody damage/ crooked wheels or anything. I know theres a few places around here that would fix that relativly cheap. If not try to yourself.

I seen all the smog problems you were having, and with it being this clean you might make more parting it out.

Shit son tell Troy to give up one of his DB2’s and roll with the GSR ppl and be cool like me!!!

I would claim the traumatization and if your sore at all n stuff like that cuz if not taken care of it can get worse. Or you could just start chillin with me and watch me make a fool outta myself and laugh ur ass off to keep ur mind off what happened. On a serious note tho do let me know if you need anything or whatever.

P.S. If you decide to part it out I call dibs on them shiney rims hahaha jk

Thanks Shane. Are you coming out this Sunday?

If I can get my car running again by then. Need a new cap and possibly a new coil but not sure on the coil yet

DUDE!!! I found you a new teg…

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1377716731.html

Murdered out!!! haha

I got my tegg for 800 bucks from the dealers auction. Why would i buy that for 1900.

needs black wheels to be classified as that IMO:angel:

:lol:

um… cuz its murdered out… duh!!! lol

I had to look up what murdered out ment lol. Still 1900. I could just pay 1k to fix my car. and put 900 into turboing :slight_smile: