do you signal other da owners?

hey, im out in PA, and that is true we dont have many good looking anything out here… PA loves their large wings…lol

i mostly just give the thumbs up or down. but that rule gos for anything clean

I’ll give a nod or flash my lights but most ppl around here look a u like ur gonna follow em home and steal their car. Fuck Orlando

ALL-JDM G2=Thumbs up with a grin.
Clean G2=(Cannot be owned by an old fart, meaning gramps) Grin and nod.
Riced G2=I slow them down :rockon:

I throw the brites on or nod. Rice out I keep my head straight with the music turned up.

[QUOTE=KaienDB1;2071731]ALL-JDM G2=Thumbs up with a grin.
Clean G2=(Cannot be owned by an old fart, meaning gramps) Grin and nod.
Riced G2=I slow them down :rockon:[/QUOTE]

Why not an old fart? The other day, I saw an old couple, had to be in their mid 70’s driving the cleanest 2nd gen Prelude I’ve ever seen in person. It totally made my day.

Today I gave a nod to some dudes driving in a 92-93 with an oem rear window visor. They were staring, but no response, I just sort of got grilled.

i most deffinately chuck the duece at fellow da drivers.
i pretty much do at any clean honda tho

[QUOTE=Eric48;2072011]Why not an old fart? The other day, I saw an old couple, had to be in their mid 70’s driving the cleanest 2nd gen Prelude I’ve ever seen in person. It totally made my day.

Today I gave a nod to some dudes driving in a 92-93 with an oem rear window visor. They were staring, but no response, I just sort of got grilled.[/QUOTE]

no doubt! There is an old couple with a super nice 92-93. completely stock and ding free. its nice to see :rockon:

I either rev, throw da duces, or give a head nod…but i found out that its terrrible to do this to stock g2’s cause theve all flicked me off or given me a bad stare lke im making fun of them…then it makes me sad lol - C.R.E.A.M.

haha i guess ill give older people driving nice hondas the wave too…there is woman that lives somewhere around me who drives a 92-93 gsr. i have only seen it twice and its been by my house both times. i always wave to her haha. one of these days ima track her down and ask about selling it

there is also an old lady that live about 6 houses down from me that has one of the cleanest crx’s ive ever seen and its in a rare teal bluish color she always gets a wave

Ahh man! I was headin back to my house today and I’m driving… I see a black g2 up ahead… My eyes start scanning for upgrades or cleanliness… I see he’s lowered and has a front lip but wasn’t very clean… And I was like screw it I’ll give it a shot… I’m about to raise the dueces and he throws em first!!! Ahh it was cool. finally someone understands around here.

i think there should be a I SAW you thread or something haha cause i see bunch of clean da’s at occ (my school)! give thumbs up every day driving to/from school haha

never really get any back…i just get the stink eye :frowning:

If my windows are closed= Nod
Windows open= Thumbs up.
Riced out teggy = Nod