do you signal other da owners?

Led him on to think you accept ONLY when there is a cop behind you guys. And when the light hits green drive normally as he speeds off and there you go. LOL.

To bad that won’t be the case in California. Two imports revving, YOU both are going to get owned.

thats what they all say. until… BAM! mad vtec yo!

This is why people in hondas sound so ignorant. I don’t respond to any type of racing on streets at all buddy. You want to race me see me at the track.

i alwayz thro up a deuce to other clean tegs. (depending on the driver) if the teg is clean and slammed there is no doubt i will… my GF gets mad when i do she says…“your such a homo, why do u do that” that or " nobody is as proud as u to drive this peice of shit!" then i say “your jelous i got a original GSR and u got a boring prelude!”

yea… i love my dick-magnet

:gay:

Usually a nod.

i waved at 2 DA’s today.

Sometimes, but usually a majority of them just like to sit and stare.

I prefer the wave signal while riding.

I usually beep twice and wave like an excited retard. Not kidding.

Mostly theres no response. Sometimes if its a girl they’ll laugh and wave back. The only times I ever really get anything back is when its some ricer who wants to be hard and street race. So much for solidarity.

I wave only after i take off on them. lol U know? Ill wave but lots of the guys out there like to race and mess with me every time they see my car. Cali for you.

what the hell happened to my post

usaully do a thumbs up and nod haha

I never see any nice G2s when I’m driving mine, and if I do see one it usually is driven by somebody that could care less about driving it.

i usually get realy excited when i see a g2 and try my hardest to get next to them and say hi. and there response is always…damn nice car for your age lol

+1

if i see a clean stock one chances are its driven by a grannie or grandpa. if not clean and stock its beat up and old looking and driven by some slob looking guy lol.

i’d wait for them to look then i’ll give a thumbs up or peace sign but they usually dont. only one that returned the favor was in westminster, my hand was outside my rolled down window and i just did a peace sign still down and the guy makes his right turn passing me with a nod. felt pretty good lol. his was a clean 91 with jdm headlights.

If my windows are closed= Nod
Windows open= Thumbs up.
Riced out teggy = Wide eyed stare, followed by two quick blinks, while shaking my head in shame of the owner.

I never see g2’s :shrug:

LOL they seem to be dieing out here in PA. I can honestly say that I know of 4 in my area. Every once in a while I see mint ones drive by me;I smile in approval, but as soon as I look in my rear view I see those dreaded Altezza taillights and I let out a deep sigh…