dnx headers and exhaust+ebay cai

are dnx headers a good buy the mufflers?? do they sound alright and is is a good buy for the first mod on my 92 teg gs?? i was also planning on buyin an ebay cai. are these the right things to start off with. im not looking to build a flashy car i just want one that when i need to step on it or pass some stupid ass civic lol :nana: i got got the decent power i need. oh and im buying ashort shifter. IM tryin to spend as little as money as possible. i get a discount aon dnx so i was wondering about them any feedback will be helpful thanx

:hmm:

are dnx headers a good buy the mufflers??

What?! :think:

If its an ebay auction item you might want to include links and proof reading would be appreciated as well. :smiley:

Please clarify.

I have purchased 3 intakes from eBay (1 short,1CAI and one for another car) and they were all great. I think it’s a great buy on ebay.

But stay clear of the short shifters on eBay that are so called “Billet aluminum” cause the’re not…they are cast and have loads of air bubbles in them. I know this cause mine broke in half right above the ball. :down:
And just my luck, I didn’t make it to the next gear so i had to get under my car and put it in 3rd by pushing on the shift linkage and dive it all the way home with only third gear. :mad: You could imagine how UNcool this was

dnx headers

dnx is the brand www.dnxperformance.com are they any good