custom taillights?

I didn’t like blue at first, but after having the car that color for so long it grew on me. Plus siccgsr92 always talks about how he loves the blue. My first set of tails were damaged too and that’s why I have the euros. It seems like everything is always tearing up, so why not improve it before replacing…shit tears up faster than I can replace it sometimes.

alrighty… well whether anyone cares or not… lol… i finally got around to clearing out my taillights. took forever tho… took me about 3-4 hours altogether… but finally got it done and it looks pretty good :clap:

GOod job. now post the pics! :smiley: :clap:

i would if i had a digital camera… but i plan on getting one soon :slight_smile:

did you change the wiring for that setup?
what kinda paint did you use and how long
was the process?

atc-

Thought about changing the wiring (puttin the brake lights on top, etc). But bc I use LEDs for my tail/brake lights, putting them on top (like where the turn signals are) would have aimed them towards the sides. And then poeple wouldn’t really see them light up when I stopped.

So it’s just all stock wiring, just using 1157 LEDs for the brake lights, so they are nice and red, no pink or anything. Also using a red 1156 bulb (not LED) for the turn signals, cause a clear bulb gives you a pinkish color. And the backup bulbs are just hyper white (blue when off, clearish when on, so it’s still legal :up: )

Used the little can of tail light spray that you can buy on ebay or at performance shops. It’s the little can with Japanese writing all over it. Def enough for both tail lights.

Visit my website at www.angelfire.com/dc/integra and you can actually get a more detailed writeup of how I did things. Quickly though, I masked off what I didn’t want red, painted the rest, let dry for a day, took of the tape, installed the tail lights. Pretty happy with the results :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any other questions then.

– Kevin :slight_smile: