"CCF Performance" & user: sg7300

i wouldn’t pay 5 bucks for welds that shitty.

kk heres what i say, i’ve been welding for 3 years, I’ve had crappy welds like that. They can be prevented if you take your time. Kyle I think that the quality is for sure lacking for something that expensive, Jakes right, it does look pretty messy ON the otherhand i do understand why custom orders arnt refundable, BUT if you plan on having a buisness you need to satisfy your customers. I suggest to make everyone happy you ask for the x brace back and clean it up a bit to save face. Theres nothing wrong with that. Its not childish to do so in fact it would be the mature and buisness like thing of you to do. Also in the future a good idea is to send pics of the finished product before you mail it off to the customer to make sure there satisfied with it. I never buy anything i cant see. Dustin i think armed ferrets right, unless your in on the buisness you should stay out of it. I understand you wanna stand up for your bro, thats noble but at the same time it only makes him look worse if he wont own up to his own work. Im not flamin anyone here, im just sayin from experience makin stuff and sellin stuff the best way to make everyone happy is to repair the x brace, and in the future take steps slower when doing custom fabricatoin, the customer will be happier with the product and you’ll get better rep = more buisness. Now lets play nice boys.

Oh and ben you kick ass =P

dude seriously whats he gonna do with something that doesn’t fit and wont work? for 400 bucks? thats kind messed up just fix it and everything ll be cool. You can even reuse the metal for other projects, wont cost u much to redo it cept for time and a bit of wire and some extra metal

here are some good points… thanks NS… now wait til you see the other pics, then you will understand why the bar can never be fixed. its seriously structurally flawed. also, for the record kyle NEVER sent me pics of the finished product before it was sent out to me and i asked on five separate occasions.

:corn:

Most of those pics are WAY too blurry to say much, macro mode is your friend, or shoot from farther away and crop down to the area you want on the computer. There is def. crap everywhere, and I have no idea how he could justify powdercoating something with that much crap on it. Of the beads I can see, some are decent (should hold at least), some really suck. The brackets look rather cheesy, the ones I can make out at least.

im no photographer by any means nor will i claim to be. but here is the point. if you can see how hideous the craftsmanship is in blurry pictures… just IMAGINE how ugly this thing is in real life. if you went on a blind date and put a bag with pinholes for eye-openings over your head and through that you could see how ugly the girl was without taking the bag off your head when she opened the door? would you take the bag off your head or just turn and run?

now now jake, let’s try to keep Mrs. Curley out of this as much as possible, eh? :slight_smile:

i’d be embarrassed to say that was my work…
one thing some people dont realize… your work is your rep… you do good work u get good rep… u do shitty work, u get shitty rep… and the only person u can blame is yourself cuz u didnt go a good job in first place.

just wait til i take the other few pics tonight… i need a new battery, which is on the way right now. its soooo crooked its not even funny.

once agian, no opinion, but im posting this for dustin cuz he asked…

“mark, call me…lets talk buddy…talking about my mom is NOT cool.”

Ok, after I have seen the pictures this is what I have to say.

Kyle, honestly, that is a very bad job. He paid you $420 for something that would work in his car. It does not fit. If it was just because of the mess from the welding then that is purely cosmetic, and that should be worked out pretty easily, BUT THE BAR DOES NOT FIT. Kyle, you need to remake him a bar if your not going to give him a refund. If the bar fit it would be a different story but it does not. The fact that the bar does not fit can hold up in a court of law on turbogeeks behalf and you could be out a lot more money. Talking shit about each others moms, dogs, mailmans, etc doesnt matter. Stop talking shit to each other.

Kyle, remake a bar that fits, or give a refund.

Turbogeek, stop talking shit. I know your pissed, but believe me, it will get you no where.

The G2IC judge has spoken

:ok:

:werd: less talkie, more refund.

Ben

I feel like a dork getting compliments in this thread, but thank you.

Another thing. Kyle, I know you and your family. You know Im your friends, but you know that when it comes to things like this, I dont side with someone just because of that, I side with who is right, so based on my comments, dont take it personal. You and your bro are still good friends of mine, just take what I said as advice. You need to suck it up and do the right thing. Please look at this as if the shoe was on the other foot.

Aaaaand Kyle officially lost my business for the future. Your welding skills are shit and you are VERY immature. My gosh, the guy had to call YOUR MOM to settle things. Pathetic, I reccomend taking him off of the G2IC Sponsors page.

i am very glad to see that you see it my way. but i tell you what i dont want, is kyle making me ANYTHING else to go on my car. the bottom line is he cant remake the bar. its just a project beyond what he is capable of. what i have not said thus far is that im very happy with the lower tie bar he sent me. it has a few minor scratches in the powdercoating but so what it goes on the bottom of the car. i think i should get the rest of the money for the x brace back, assuming i actually do get $50 from them this week. money is good. i need supertech valves and my race valvejob from 93integraRS so i can get my head/cam swap ready to go. the bottom line is, unless kyle steps up and is gonna be professional about this and actually choose to give me ALL my money back for this bunk product, then im out a lot of money for no reason at all. kyle… do you really feel good about that? do you feel like you really earned that money? everyone here thinks that you rushed through it and did a poor job… do you even HAVE the other $370? id really like to get the stuff back and ill send you the bar back and you can fix it up as nice as you can and put it in your car (at my shipping expense). so is a full refund out of the question? if so, why? i want a real honest reply from you with good reasons for your responses. so what are you made of dude? are you a professional man or are you a theiving rat?

id love to see $370 in my paypal with or without the 3%. its just the only right way to resolve this. im out a lot of money here dude.

so kyle hits me up tonight to show his true character and maturity… im going to post our conversation tonight and our original conversation concerning this matter after this. then im going to post the other pictures of the dimensional flaws in the bar tomorrow when i can get neil or mark to host them for me. here is what he says to me tonight…

blueoval557: hey, i saw the pics
IcemansZ28: sup
IcemansZ28: there are some more coming that i really want you to see
IcemansZ28: ill have them taken in about 30 minutes
IcemansZ28: no shit talk
IcemansZ28: seriously though dude, please look at them
blueoval557: i even had a bunch of CETIFIED welders look at it, they say that spatter like that is normal…should i have scraped it off? not neccasarily but…and for the powedercoating chipping ans the scratches n wat not…please do not think powdercoating is indestructible…
blueoval557: n i believe it was you who urged me to “jus wrap it in bubble wrap and ship through fedex…” correct?
IcemansZ28: the bar was like this when i got it
blueoval557: ill defenitely look at em…although i have seen the bar for the past 2 months…lol
IcemansZ28: its the measurements i want you to take a look for
blueoval557: yea i understand that…but i ASSURE you that it was NOT like that when it was dropped off at fedex by my mom and i…the thing looked absolutely awesome!
IcemansZ28: i think it would be really cool if you kept the $70 materials cost that you would be out and sent me the other $300 bucks man
IcemansZ28: ill send you teh bar back at my expense
IcemansZ28: you can clean it up and keep it
IcemansZ28: its just not straight
IcemansZ28: the angles are horribly off
blueoval557: wat measurements are off? i still do no understand how u can get an accurate measurement of an angle or the length of a certain piece, when the thickness of a weld bead varies…
IcemansZ28: you will see
IcemansZ28: trust me man
blueoval557: the weld bead is in the vertex of the angle…which means an angle finder is not accurate at all
IcemansZ28: im taking the pics whenever the lil green light on the battery charger turns on
IcemansZ28: im measuring
IcemansZ28: trust me
IcemansZ28: i know what im doing
IcemansZ28: im a perfectionist
IcemansZ28: plus its off so much i dont need to be precise
IcemansZ28: its off side to side and front to back
IcemansZ28: please tell me you havent spent all that money yet dude
IcemansZ28: im out a lot of dough on this that i really need and this is just making me not want to do hondas anymore at lal
blueoval557: ya know dude, honestly, i felt really bad for you. then when we got in the argument over the internet and my mom called u i was pissed again n was like fuck it…THEN i was back to feeling sorry for you after my mom said you were extremely apologetic n all on the fone…then i go to my dads today where i acan access g2ic…n ur pullin this shit still…
IcemansZ28: i was very sorry for telling you i would beat you up
IcemansZ28: you are 16
IcemansZ28: and im 21 almost
IcemansZ28: im no tough guy pickin on little kids
blueoval557: yea i totally understand…but still all the BS on the boards…i
IcemansZ28: your bro is a different story
IcemansZ28: i would look like a fool not to finish what i started
IcemansZ28: and its the only right thing to do
IcemansZ28: if you resolve this with me with REAL money
IcemansZ28: im talking at least $350, like the 50 your mom is talking about and 300 (370 minus 70 materials cost) then that will look very professional and very mature of you
IcemansZ28: then, i cant say anything else bad
blueoval557: on top of all that…the night my om first called u…u told her that u would not put anything up on the boards…n this was before we agreed on anything! so who knows…we could of sent you $500 back…BUT when i got onto the boards…u already “assasinated” me as u said u wouldnt???
IcemansZ28: well yes i did tell her that
IcemansZ28: but we kept looking at the bar
IcemansZ28: then the welder said it was more trouble to fix than it was worth
IcemansZ28: that was before i noticed how off it really was
blueoval557: okay then…BUT u still had no idea of what we were going to do…
IcemansZ28: i also want other peoples opinions on welding, fabrication, business and professionality
IcemansZ28: bc that matters
IcemansZ28: im not listening to yall tell me over the phone that professionals did all this stuff
IcemansZ28: u know what im sayin?
IcemansZ28: i think the giving me 350 and me sending you the bar at my expense is very fair
IcemansZ28: and its not a FULL refund
IcemansZ28: but its very fair
IcemansZ28: that way you were never out any money at all
IcemansZ28: thanks for the nice rltb tho… u did do a good job on that
IcemansZ28: but we gotta work this x brace thing out further, i cant believeim about to take a $420 burn on this one
blueoval557: lol…“the welder”…dude i will be ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY honest with you…if your buddy, who u say took #1 in state or wat not, was their las nite(my mom said one of ur buddies were there…), and he said it was done with an arc welder and not a MIG welder, i am sooooo sorry dude, but if he cant tell the difference between an arc and mig weld, he knows nothing of welding, plain n simple, the truth and as i said, 100% honest man to man here…
IcemansZ28: i was thinking about selling the entire car and all the mtoor stuff too
IcemansZ28: ive been scammed for $1500 on hondas so far
IcemansZ28: u can take that back down to $1200
IcemansZ28: in all fairness
IcemansZ28: yes but he had an explanation for that
IcemansZ28: he said if it is mig
blueoval557: which was?
IcemansZ28: then the welds are dirty and the filler was not the right kind or something like that
IcemansZ28: i can call him and ask exactly
IcemansZ28: what do u use for filler?
blueoval557: ummm…typical .035" MIG welding wire from Hobart…theres no diff…
blueoval557: only tig and arc welding have diff filler metals…not mig
blueoval557: mig has diff size filler metals(wire) but not diff types
IcemansZ28: ok dude you are gonna have to quit telling me about welding
IcemansZ28: bc the welds ARE ugly (although some are strong, according to my friend) and there is no sense in you telling me you did it right when its not right, u know?
IcemansZ28: own up to your mistakes and make this right to me dude
IcemansZ28: just send me $300 paypal right now and the $50 mo in the mail and ill close the thread right now and say that you handled this like a professional
IcemansZ28: thats the RIGHT thing to do, according to me, everyone on g2ic, including your personal friends man
IcemansZ28: please do the right thing here
blueoval557: i hate to tell u dude, but there is absolutely nuthing wrong with any of the WELDS…the spatter is there…which i told u i talked to many of my friends who are CERTIFIED welders, and they say the spatter is normal…i even showed them a pic YOU took…n they said it looked fine…in fact, some actually say in their opinions…if anyone, it should of been the coater who took the spatter off
IcemansZ28: it doesnt matter
IcemansZ28: its your finished product you shipped me
IcemansZ28: you are responsible for the quality first and foremost
IcemansZ28: quit playing this off on others and making excuses… that is immature
IcemansZ28: be a man about this
IcemansZ28: i should not have to pay for this dude
IcemansZ28: if you arent out any money, then why do you car?
IcemansZ28: care
IcemansZ28: seriously
blueoval557: n the fact of u saying “some r strong according to ur friend”…i guarantee u that the metal itself will break before the weld bead breaks…if u were to beat the hell out of it until it broke(if u could even get it to break), the breaking point would be just outside of the weld bead itself, where the metal got the hottest but no filler was added…GURANTEED!
IcemansZ28: if you arent out anything and you get the bar back, why do u care?
IcemansZ28: u said u would be glad to have it in your car
IcemansZ28: i dont doubt that it will hold kyle
IcemansZ28: the deal is that its ugly, and its not square
IcemansZ28: its not what i paid you to build me
IcemansZ28: its not the “custom order” that i commissioned you to build
IcemansZ28: its something else
IcemansZ28: its practice
IcemansZ28: put the shoe on the other foot
IcemansZ28: please
IcemansZ28: what if you were me and were out a bunch of money and couldnt even USE what i sent you
IcemansZ28: it doesnt fit
IcemansZ28: the clevis joint wont even go together
IcemansZ28: the x brace isnt square
IcemansZ28: kyle come on dude, its not about the welds, thats cosmetic ugliness… long before the structural flaws… i know it will hold but that bar cant and wont go in my car
blueoval557: wen i said i would be glad to have it in ur car…i meant as for looks wise…would i be embarrased to tell anyone i built that??? absolutely not! agreeing are all my friends who weld for a living, not integra enthusiasts…would i put it in my car? no, too complicated lookn n that for something that is not going to show an ENORMOUS diff… if i were to build something similar, it would be a diff design…
IcemansZ28: then fix this one and make it that
IcemansZ28: for yourself
IcemansZ28: give me my money back and fix my day
IcemansZ28: dude i worked for a month solid for free
IcemansZ28: thats what this means
IcemansZ28: everything i made at my job in a month, while busting my ass in school, is free
IcemansZ28: and you are sitting there with my money telling me too bad
IcemansZ28: think about this from the other persons point of view
blueoval557: srry dude, if u were this polite about this entire thing this entire time, i would probably be on the verge to at least sending u half the money back…but bc of the way you handled it…not guna go for it srry
IcemansZ28: thats messed up man
IcemansZ28: really messed up
blueoval557: well from the others point of view…if i recieved that…i would like it alot! seriously
IcemansZ28: why do you feel that you deserve that money
IcemansZ28: kyle send me my money back if you still have it
IcemansZ28: you do not deserve payment for this at all
IcemansZ28: keep the money you would be out
IcemansZ28: give me mine back
IcemansZ28: you are out nothing
IcemansZ28: and you get your bar back and you arent out anything
IcemansZ28: otherwise, you make a bunch of money and i have to throw this thing in teh garbage
IcemansZ28: it wont even go in my car man
IcemansZ28: i cant use it
IcemansZ28: at all
IcemansZ28: it doesnt fit
blueoval557: y?
IcemansZ28: the clevis does not bolt up at all
IcemansZ28: period
IcemansZ28: it is damaged beyond belief
IcemansZ28: i cant even believe its as bad as it is
blueoval557: lol…how does it not fit? it was welded IN MY CAR…while BOLTED UP…no way it cant fit unless acura dont make cars very precisely or on the same jig…
IcemansZ28: if you dont send me the money it proves that money was all you cared about all along
IcemansZ28: after powdercoating???
IcemansZ28: never was it bolted up after powdercoating
blueoval557: actually it wasnt, i truely believe u know that
IcemansZ28: kyle please send me my money back
IcemansZ28: this is ridiculous
IcemansZ28: i cant even use it man
blueoval557: i picked the bar up on monday and sent it out monday…never had time to put it together, i told u i would get out last monday so i did
IcemansZ28: think about that from the other point of view
blueoval557: I AM THINKING FROM THE OTHER POINT OF VIEW I TOLD U THAT
IcemansZ28: and how do u feel
IcemansZ28: you cant use this bar at all
IcemansZ28: and you are out $420
blueoval557: im off here in 15…gota get some sleep for school…jus to give u a heads up
IcemansZ28: how do u feel
blueoval557: i feel great cuz i CAN use the bar…
IcemansZ28: be a man dude
IcemansZ28: you CANT
it doesnt fit
IcemansZ28: i keep telling you
blueoval557: i really wanna know why you cant use it…
IcemansZ28: it wont bolt together
blueoval557: how does it not fit?
IcemansZ28: the clevis does not bolt together at all
IcemansZ28: it wont even fit in the joint
IcemansZ28: its useless
IcemansZ28: if you are a fab guy, then u can fix this
IcemansZ28: and u will like it
IcemansZ28: kyle i need this money
IcemansZ28: i cant afford to piss that kind of money into the wind
IcemansZ28: im out $420 for nothing at all
IcemansZ28: this is silly
blueoval557: umm…i dont know why…it was together when i took the pic that i sent you…maybe there is a lil powdercoating in the clevis…did u try filing it any at all???
IcemansZ28: im not touching the bar, im not filing anything
blueoval557: no its not ur job, but i know i was under a dealine to get it out to you, i overlooked that aspect n im sorry
blueoval557: ok then dont have it go together then
IcemansZ28: thats on you
IcemansZ28: take the bar back and give me my money
IcemansZ28: why do u feel like you deserve what i paid you for?
IcemansZ28: i want an answer to that
IcemansZ28: EVERYONE agrees that that is sub-par work
IcemansZ28: no one yet has said anything about your work positively, since the pics are up
IcemansZ28: not one
IcemansZ28: kyle i paid your an entire months wages
IcemansZ28: i worked for a month for free and i cant use what u gave me
IcemansZ28: make this right the only way you can
IcemansZ28: are you unwilling to send me the money back bc u already spent it on something else?
IcemansZ28: do u even still have my money?
blueoval557: Jake, imma tell you straight up how I feel right now…which I have earlier…if you had handled this entire situation with more of a professional standpoint, all would be good right now and both of us would be happy…HOWEVER…u didnt do that…u acted extremely childish about the entire thing. u think if u were to call a big company who does a ton of custom fab n told them u were guna kick their ass…n they couldnt weld for shit…n blah blah all the other bs u told me…that they would be like…"wel sir, im sure we can fix this…or “well sir, i willbe sure to send you your money back…” ABSOLUTELY NOT! they would go, “HAHA, f u n move on with their lives…” EXACTLY HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!
IcemansZ28: kyle i was cool at first
IcemansZ28: i asked for my money back
IcemansZ28: then u told me to fuck off
IcemansZ28: and thats when i got upset
blueoval557: ummm…actually i didnt…i said i wanted to see pics
IcemansZ28: i have conversations saved to PROVE it
IcemansZ28: and you got pics
blueoval557: me to partner :wink:
IcemansZ28: well then was i upset initially
IcemansZ28: no i wasnt
IcemansZ28: read it
blueoval557: n i know how i type n all…so dont be in Word typing…“blueoval557: yada yada yada…b/s” either
IcemansZ28: its gonna happen
IcemansZ28: i promise you
blueoval557: wat is?>
IcemansZ28: make this right
IcemansZ28: kyle thats a lot of money to steal from someone
IcemansZ28: you should have never agreed to take on this project if you couldnt finish it properly
blueoval557: i didnt steal nothing at all
IcemansZ28: never
IcemansZ28: yes you did
IcemansZ28: this is worthless
blueoval557: NO IT IS NOT!
IcemansZ28: i couldnt be more dissatisfied
IcemansZ28: how is it not?
IcemansZ28: did you look at those 50 individual pictures of what is wrong with it
IcemansZ28: i didnt take pics of the same stuff
blueoval557: dude, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the thing…for the 4587564325786 time
IcemansZ28: those are all individual problem areas
IcemansZ28: do you wear glasses?
blueoval557: have u realized we’ve both repeated ourselves 456475 times and havnt gotten anywhere at all?
IcemansZ28: yes
IcemansZ28: bc u wont own up to your mistake and send me the money
IcemansZ28: how would that affect you negatively
IcemansZ28: answer that
IcemansZ28: you get all the money back for parts
IcemansZ28: you are out nothing
blueoval557: how would wat affect me -?
IcemansZ28: giving me all the money back except for teh materials and i send you the bar back at my expense
IcemansZ28: seems like we would both be happy
IcemansZ28: unless someone didnt wanna give up their money
IcemansZ28: thats the only reason i can think of
blueoval557: n to answer ur question…i DID look at 47 of the pics i believe(had a fellow g2icer send em to me), and all but 2 were clear where you could even make out what it was…what shape it was…etc.
IcemansZ28: kyle if you can see how bad they are in blurry pictures then its even worse in reality
blueoval557: or because someone took TONS of time to fabricate something…which he does not want b/c he doesnt like the design…
IcemansZ28: kyle you didnt do a good job
IcemansZ28: that means you wasted your time
IcemansZ28: kyle you hurried through my custom fabrication project
IcemansZ28: the welds reflect that
IcemansZ28: you hurried
IcemansZ28: YOU can change the design if you want
IcemansZ28: you are the fabber

this is the point where my internet connection decides to be really cool and just cut me off, but we all see where the conversation was going. kyle for the record i didnt sign off on you, im just having more of the same technical difficulties that preventing me from posting the pics sooner.

here is our first conversation…

IcemansZ28: hey man
IcemansZ28: got the bar today
blueoval557 returned at 3:37:29 PM.
blueoval557 is away at 3:37:32 PM.
IcemansZ28: hit me up when u get this. we have a few things to work out before i can give you any feedback on g2ic
IcemansZ28: im 110% happy with the design and -110% happy with the powdercoating and finishing of the piece
IcemansZ28: for $420 i expect professional quality. there is slag ALL over the bars any place where there is a weld. you have to clean that shit up. there is flash all over the powdercoating
IcemansZ28: it looks fuckin hideous. you really need to have a talk with your powdercoater
IcemansZ28: the coating is flaking off in several areas
IcemansZ28: its chipped in many others
IcemansZ28: the bar was not thoroughly cleaned by the powdercoater before spraying the coating on
IcemansZ28: the slag is horrible. im gonna have to have it sandblasted and spend several hours sanding and grinding the slag off. you didnt clean up any of the corners on the rusb portion, and the coating is majorly flaking off on one side. then i have to pay again to have the bar recoated.
IcemansZ28: am i really pissed? no not really. im very happy with the bar overall. but if you are gonna put your name on things that i am gonna represent you well for i expect you to up the quality control. many of the welds need to be ground down in places. you being a master welder you should know this. im gonna have to put probably another $100 into this bar before it can go in my car, which carries my name on it.
IcemansZ28: the rltb is good. few scratches in the coating, but they are minor and im not worried about it as its on the bottom of the car anyway…
IcemansZ28: im very happy with that piece.
IcemansZ28: if you want picture of the problems i have with the bar i can send you about 15 digital photos. so about the $100 im gonna have to spend on this plus my time. all i want from you is a solid front lower tie bar. i will fix all this stuff and leave the dirt between us, represent you well, and post pics of the professionally finished version of the bar and give you 100% credit for it. i believe you told me the fltb was $58 shipped. thats me eating $42 at least. (the sandblaster/powdercoater said it would be at least $100). im fine with that bc i really really do like the bar. if not, i will post the 15 digital pictures of how fucked up the bar is on g2ic. (i really dont want to do that man, we’ve done sooo much good business thus far, and i really want to order more from you in the future) let me know what we’re gonna do later. and, get another powdercoater.
IcemansZ28: that guy really did not do a good job, there is flash on every surface of the bar… thats just not professional.
IcemansZ28: again… lemme know
blueoval557 returned at 3:48:36 PM.
blueoval557 is away at 3:51:44 PM.
blueoval557 returned at 5:54:43 PM.
blueoval557: im back…i hate to tell you this but as far as the welds go, in my own book, quality comes before appearance ANYDAY OF THE WEEK! as far as the slag build…obviously you have never had anything fabricated before. if you did, it was tig welded which does not create slag. as for the coating chipping of…i really find that hard to believe unless fedex really tossed it around. i am not callin u a liar, i mean if its chipping off, its chipping off. I have NEVER had any other complaints about the coating that are on my pieces. NEVER. i dont mean to be a dick at all. and i am glad you are happy with the bar

Auto response from IcemansZ28: gymmage

IcemansZ28: well dude make a decision… front lower tie bar or total g2ic assassination… think about it. im gonna have to spend at least another hundred dollars to make this thing even remotely suitable to put in my car. i could have had an incredibly badass, professional looking EMR setup for $320 shipped. i paid another $100 for this and its all fucked up. there are over 30 places where the powdercoating has chipped or flaked off. i can send you 30 digital pictures if you would like. regardless. you have to get rid of the slag, its not that hard to do, it takes time. a professional would do this. for $100 more than an emr bar and i get this quality of craftsmanship, im very disappointed. let me know what you want to do sometime tonight or im gonna start posting pictures this weekend. the bar is going to the sandblaster on monday…
blueoval557: yea i wanna see pics
blueoval557: if its that bad lets file claims with fedex saying that the contents were damaged…u wanna take the time to do that?
blueoval557: n tell me this…again i dont mean to be a dick…why in the hell would u spend an extra $100 on a bar when you can get an “incredibly badass proffesional looking bar” for less? MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE ONCE SO EVER!
blueoval557: n im not sure who you have been talkin to…but fab shops WILL NOT take time to chisel off slag…AINT GUNA HAPPEN…unless u make arrangements b4 n wanna pay them to do it
blueoval557: believe me…i look at 1000’s of racecars n racecar products which by the way r FABRICATED…n nothing that is done with a MIG machine will be absolutely slag free
blueoval557: but yes i would like to see pics of the chipping coat
blueoval557: also…u want a fltb in return? i can do that…no problem
blueoval557: not guna be right away but i can defenitely do it
blueoval557: they cost me about $3 or so to make and $6 ship so i aint trippin
blueoval557: lemme know wat u wana do
blueoval557: u there or wat?
blueoval557: and as far as the complete g2ic assasination…go ahead i aint trippin…im out of all my bars for DA’s…i found a new place to sell them like they are goin out of style…n on top of that…my IP address has officially been banned from g2ic so i wont be back posting there…wana dis me? HAVE FUN~! :wink:
blueoval557: srry man…i really dnt wanna be a dick about it but ur doin the same to me…
IcemansZ28: sorry i was on the phone wiht the sandblaster
IcemansZ28: well when i pay for something i expect it to be perfect
IcemansZ28: its not perfect
IcemansZ28: im gonna be a dick
IcemansZ28: im the customer
IcemansZ28: i pay you to do what you tell me you can do
IcemansZ28: i didnt even get a full x so we had to make the best of that
IcemansZ28: now im just gonna cut that one out bc it isnt even square
IcemansZ28: i measured it
IcemansZ28: its off a few degrees
IcemansZ28: so now i gotta buy more tubing
IcemansZ28: look if you werent gonna grind the slag off, fuckin tell me so i can say hey dude dont powdercoat it and cost me a hundred bucks after the fact so that i can just finish the bar right when it gets here
IcemansZ28: i dont care how long it takes me to get something right
IcemansZ28: thats the only way i do it
blueoval557: well like i said…u go to a fab shop…u dont expect them to CHISEL the slag off…or u shouldnt anyways…
IcemansZ28: dude my friend john
IcemansZ28: builds my big blocks for me and my roomate
IcemansZ28: he is a fab shop
IcemansZ28: he explained why there was slag there
IcemansZ28: not clean
blueoval557: umm sry dood…hes a MACHINE SHOP!
IcemansZ28: rofl
IcemansZ28: no he does everything
IcemansZ28: everything
blueoval557: no its not b/c of the metal not being clean :wink: ill tell ya that
blueoval557: ill tell ya straight up dnt get into an argument with me over welding and DEFENITELY not over cars…or big block sn w/e else…i may only be 16 but ill win everytime handsdown
IcemansZ28: well dude u can say what you want… and you might be right
blueoval557: thats my attitude towards u rite now…
IcemansZ28: but your fabrication skills need a lot of work before you can go pro
IcemansZ28: this shit is ugly
IcemansZ28: nice piece
IcemansZ28: terrible finish
IcemansZ28: its like the most perfect beginning to the hardest dunk in basketball ever
blueoval557: and as far as the x being square…it IS square…dont tell u can measure the angles and DEFENITELY not with a tape measure, with the thickness of a weld bead in the wya…dnt give me that shit
IcemansZ28: then the guy falls on his face and the ball doesnt go in
IcemansZ28: dude…
IcemansZ28: im pretty much done talking to you about this
IcemansZ28: i gotta fix all your mistakes
blueoval557: ok then
IcemansZ28: g2ic assassination it is
blueoval557: lol…suite urself :wink:
blueoval557: okie dokie! have fun!
blueoval557: lemme no if u need any help!
blueoval557: all ur guna get is a bunch of shit from ppl, like the other guy did
blueoval557: i aint worried about it
IcemansZ28: i got a digital camera and your shitty work
IcemansZ28: you’re fucked
blueoval557: they may agree with the coating flaking or chipping if u got pics…as would i…but guys know wat i do :wink:
IcemansZ28: and not to be an internet tough guy but if you lived in my town
blueoval557: ummm…thats cool!!!
IcemansZ28: id fuck you up and take my money back and give you the bar back up your ass over this deal
IcemansZ28: this is fuckin bullshit
blueoval557: lol…BRING IT MY FRIEND! :slight_smile:
blueoval557: dude…i dont know what u want!!!
IcemansZ28: $420 for this bullshit
IcemansZ28: i wanted a bar worth $420
blueoval557: i tried to tell u id give u a fltb if thats what u wanted…
IcemansZ28: from now on… im making my own stuff
blueoval557: n again…tell me why u would spend $100 more for this bar if u could of bot the EM bar that is, in ur words, of the same quality???
blueoval557: jus doesnt make sense to me
IcemansZ28: i wanted an x brace dude
IcemansZ28: thats it
IcemansZ28: something different
IcemansZ28: my car is very different
blueoval557: wat did u get?
blueoval557: X-BRACE

IcemansZ28: a bunch of work to do
blueoval557: i was up front n honest with u about EVERYTHING…
IcemansZ28: i paid you $420 so that i can finish what you started
IcemansZ28: this is gonna cost me at least $100 to sand blast
blueoval557: wen i couldnt do the x like u wanted…i told u b4 i went any fuirther n we decided to do it the way i did
IcemansZ28: 20+ hours to clean up all this shit
IcemansZ28: plus the inside of the clevis was powdercoated
IcemansZ28: wtf
IcemansZ28: why???
IcemansZ28: please explain that bs
blueoval557: $100 to sand blast?!?!?!? they better be blastin it with fuckin pure gold
IcemansZ28: here is the deal
IcemansZ28: i shouldnt have sent you any money until i saw a finsihed product
IcemansZ28: then, you would be out all the money, not me
blueoval557: yea i thot about the inside of the clevis bein coated right after i shipped it…n yes i apologize for that…MY BAD!
IcemansZ28: my mistake for trusting someone else to do something i should have done in the first place
IcemansZ28: you want something done right
IcemansZ28: do it yourself
IcemansZ28: i guarantee you the shit you put on your car doesnt look this bad
blueoval557: naw i wouldnt be out no money honestly…im afraid to tell u how much $$$ that bar cost me ;-)…alot of hours of work…but no money at all
blueoval557: actually…i wanted to keep it for my own car…to tell u the truth :wink:
IcemansZ28: u want it?
blueoval557: and as far as 20 hrs of clean up!?!!?!!?!?
blueoval557: wtf?
IcemansZ28: ill send it back if you give me the $420 back
blueoval557: y would i do that wen it didnt cost me any more $50 or so to build???
blueoval557: yes as i said…TIME…but not money
IcemansZ28: thats shitty business dude
IcemansZ28: its simple
IcemansZ28: you dont care about the quality of your work
IcemansZ28: clearly
IcemansZ28: the picture will reflect that
IcemansZ28: they will be up on the board tonight
IcemansZ28: about 20-30 of em
blueoval557: bring em :wink:
blueoval557: from any pics u take of the QUALITY OF THE BAR…not talking the powdercoat…everybody will love it…unless they dont like the design of the bar…plain n simple
blueoval557: u threaten me with “g2ic assasination”…the way i look at it…jus another form of advertising! :slight_smile:
blueoval557: so…anyways…answer my question…tell how how u found out the x is not square?
blueoval557: i wanna know
IcemansZ28: whatever dude pics dont lie
IcemansZ28: u cant tell me how people will respond
IcemansZ28: u just dont want me to do it
blueoval557: okie dokie…
IcemansZ28: i know how people will respond
blueoval557: actually i do! as i said…more advertisement! :slight_smile:
IcemansZ28: i know how several other already feel about this situation
IcemansZ28: others that carry weight in g2ic
blueoval557: to bad i am banned from g2ic so i cant see all the compliments u get on it :wink:
IcemansZ28: advertisement
blueoval557: ill have a buddy copy n paste all the posts for me
IcemansZ28: yea too bad
IcemansZ28: but, thanks for a start
IcemansZ28: at least ill have something cool one day, when it finally does get finished
IcemansZ28: i wish you the best of luck
IcemansZ28: im not really happy about this deal
IcemansZ28: but seriously
IcemansZ28: dont send anyone any shit with slag on it
IcemansZ28: what the hell
IcemansZ28: thats just not professional
IcemansZ28: another g2ic member bitched about a cosmetic blemish
blueoval557: yea n look at wat he got in reply :wink: nothing but praises of my work
IcemansZ28: yea well wait til this time
blueoval557: n not being professional about the slag…SLAG HAPPENS WHEN MIG WELDING! look at racecar chassis n youll see slag :wink:
blueoval557: okie dokie…as i said…more advertisement
IcemansZ28: learn how to weld…
IcemansZ28: when i do, mine wont have shitty lookin slag all over it
blueoval557: lmao
IcemansZ28: the difference between me and you is this
blueoval557: would u like to see a stainless steel tig weld?? :slight_smile:
IcemansZ28: i go the extra mile
IcemansZ28: my name doesnt go on something if its not perfect
IcemansZ28: sure
IcemansZ28: but its irrelevant
IcemansZ28: i wanna see more of your slag covered mig welds
blueoval557: ummm…lets see…i sent u the pics of the welds on the rusb brackets right??? n wat did u say? o yea…u liked em :wink: almost forgot
IcemansZ28: yea
IcemansZ28: until i SAW them
IcemansZ28: holy shit they dont look that great in person man
blueoval557: lol…they look the same now as they did in the pic my friend :wink:
blueoval557: n do me a favor…dnt say shit like “when i…learn to weld” i KNOW how to weld, plain n simple…are u complaining about the WELD?? no, ur complaining about the SLAG which is not part of the weld itself…the BEAD is the WELD…
blueoval557: ur first lesson in welding :wink:
blueoval557: as i have told u over n over…if u wanted the slag chiseled off…u should of told me n i would of done
blueoval557: it
blueoval557: n dnt even try to say a “fab shop would of done regardless of whether i requested it or not…”
IcemansZ28: u should have offered kyle
blueoval557: cuz that is NOT the case
IcemansZ28: that shit is ugly
IcemansZ28: u know it
IcemansZ28: i know it
IcemansZ28: everyone else knows it
blueoval557: well sorry to say but fab shops r not going to OFFER cuz MOST people dont worry about it…its not like it looks that ad
IcemansZ28: well u run your fab shop that way
IcemansZ28: be second rate
blueoval557: thats ur opinion, im not guna argue that./…im simply arguing the fact that u say “not professional…learn how to weld” n this shit…ever gone to a custom fab shop??
IcemansZ28: its called sunset racecracy
IcemansZ28: t
blueoval557: defenitely not second rate…as u will see wen people hit u hard on the boards about complaining about a piece like that…
IcemansZ28: www.sunsetracecraft.com
IcemansZ28: i spent quite a bit of time watching them fab up a chassis
IcemansZ28: let me tell you, it didnt look like that
blueoval557: what kind of chassis?
IcemansZ28: tube chassis for a 02 camaro drag car
IcemansZ28: they make lots of stuff there
blueoval557: chrome molt?
blueoval557: y*
IcemansZ28: actually this was a mild steel cage
IcemansZ28: chassis
IcemansZ28: and it was mig welded
blueoval557: well that rite there is not all that professional…
IcemansZ28: john explained it to me as either a dirty weld or the kind of thing u used to fill the weld
blueoval557: anything that is of ABSOLUTE quality should always be tigged
blueoval557: the kind of thing? the WELDING WIRE THAT ALL MIG WELDERS USE?
blueoval557: to tell u the truth…the slag is from welding in ackward positions…having the wirefeed line all twisted up, causing the welder to work harder in order to get the wire to the metal…
blueoval557: know what thats from? having to weld it in the car cuz it was the first one…
blueoval557: dnt get me wrong, im not saying that there is no slag on it…jus saying it is normal
blueoval557: funny how sunset only shows racing engines…not fabrication :wink:
blueoval557: and as i have told u all along…u mentioned a fltb…if u want a fltb…ill be more than happy to make u one…i wont coat it so u can see it b4 it is coated :wink:
blueoval557: n dont critisize me n my welding skills…if youd like to see a pic of tig weld ive done ill be more than happpy to show u
blueoval557: still there?
IcemansZ28: dude my roomates girlfriend can see that the x isnt square and that the welds are ugly, her dad owns a place that does commercial welding, they would never ship something with that kinda filth all over it to their customers
IcemansZ28: this shit is just all fucked up and now i have to fix it
IcemansZ28: that slag shit might be normal for welding
IcemansZ28: but its not normal for a finished product
IcemansZ28: SHOW ME ONE FINISHED PRODUCT ON THE PLANET AVAILABLE FROM A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT
IcemansZ28: just one
IcemansZ28: and ill drop all this
IcemansZ28: but u cant
IcemansZ28: bc thats a bunch of bullshit
blueoval557: w/e doode…i do not have a digi cam of my own so therefore i cannot take any pics :wink: srry
IcemansZ28: dont worry about it
blueoval557: n dnt give me all this shit about…this person i know knows how to weld, n this person work s here n all this bs
IcemansZ28: dude
IcemansZ28: this guy i hang out went to state and won in welding
IcemansZ28: he is on his way over
IcemansZ28: now
blueoval557: if u could of gotten it for $100 less u should have done it…if u can do it urself since u keep saying u should of done it urself…then DO IT!
IcemansZ28: i mean if two girls that know nothign about welding can see that that shit looks messed up then what can u say to me?
blueoval557: hes on his way where?
blueoval557: to my place?
IcemansZ28: i was trying to help you out #1
IcemansZ28: #2
IcemansZ28: im busy
IcemansZ28: i go to school
IcemansZ28: work
IcemansZ28: to my place fool
IcemansZ28: u live soooo far from me
blueoval557: i hope not…cuz nobody is home there :wink:
IcemansZ28: or u and i would handle this problem
blueoval557: im at my gmas house
IcemansZ28: i represented for you sooo well
IcemansZ28: you thanked me
IcemansZ28: then you send me some ugly shit
blueoval557: yea exactly…n dont ever be afraid to stop by if u ever come back to your “hometown” or w/e u called it…i got no problem with dealing with this
IcemansZ28: thanks assclown
IcemansZ28: yea well when i get there and u see me… that lil smirk on your face right now
IcemansZ28: is gonna go away real quick
blueoval557: doode, ive heard enuff of ur shit…quit bitchin…n post the pics on g2ic! i wanna see what people say!
IcemansZ28: thats all i gotta say to u
IcemansZ28: i dont need to talk shit
IcemansZ28: i handle shit
blueoval557: o yea big tough guy now :wink:
IcemansZ28: assclown
IcemansZ28: cant weld for shit
IcemansZ28: cant fabricate
IcemansZ28: WONT EVEN DO GOOD BUSINESS
IcemansZ28: if you had an ounce of goodness
IcemansZ28: i would get my money back
IcemansZ28: in full
blueoval557: we can do it round for round, clip for clip shit fo pound fo pound…quote from dre…from me to u :slight_smile:
IcemansZ28: and you would get your ugly bar back
IcemansZ28: im glad u listen to good music
IcemansZ28: but dude… i train
IcemansZ28: on a level that you dont
blueoval557: dud eu can try to scare me all u want…i got better shit to do than to sit here n play big tough guy on the internet…
IcemansZ28: you’re in high school u little pussy
IcemansZ28: me and two of my friends i train with
IcemansZ28: would ROLL your whole crew
IcemansZ28: but
IcemansZ28: u know
blueoval557: LMAO!!! hahaha…u train as in train for fighting? or train as in work out? work out i assume since ur alwasy at the gym…n i dont give a rats ass how big ur :wink:
blueoval557: bigger u r the slower u r :wink:
IcemansZ28: ALL OF IT
IcemansZ28: last fight i won in a 2 second knock out
IcemansZ28: dude had a concussion for a week
IcemansZ28: uve probably never been in a fight
blueoval557: not at all…not sayin i know all of it…thats ur problem rite now…ur takin a lil problem that u addressed in the first place…and its not working for u so ur resorting to other things to try to put u up on top…i.e. “beating my ass” :wink:
IcemansZ28: no
IcemansZ28: im NOT gonna beat your ass
blueoval557: yea yea…talk ur lil pussy shit games to someone else :wink:
IcemansZ28: im NOT gonna come see you
IcemansZ28: but if i lived closer i might
IcemansZ28: the money its gonna cost me to fix this
IcemansZ28: isnt worth the drive
IcemansZ28: its not worth my time
blueoval557: ok, and i dont doubt that…dont act like i havnt gone to someones house for parts or wat not…
IcemansZ28: my little pussy shit games
IcemansZ28: dude i take craps bigger than u
blueoval557: thats what im tryin to tell u…not worth my time either
IcemansZ28: well then have a nice life kyle
IcemansZ28: enjoy making ugly shit
blueoval557: yea cuz uve seen me rite? :wink: quit talkin out of ur ass…ur makin urself look stupid
IcemansZ28: how tall r u
IcemansZ28: what do u weight
IcemansZ28: tell me
blueoval557: 6 ft
IcemansZ28: ok
blueoval557: 210
IcemansZ28: u work out kyle?
blueoval557: im not neccasarily sayin im big…jus sayin u shouldnt say stupid shit about how big i am…wen u havnt even seen me…
IcemansZ28: or r u two ten tubby
blueoval557: thats called stupidity :wink:
IcemansZ28: im 5’11" 185, lean, swole, cut, mean as hell
IcemansZ28: been in way more shit than you will ever get into
blueoval557: see…exactly wat i told u…took the problem of the BAR…to BEATING MY ASS…and then to HOW BIG R U…etc.
IcemansZ28: thats not the point
blueoval557: its a bunch of BS!..take it to someone else
IcemansZ28: id beat your ass or my money back was the point dummy head
IcemansZ28: if it was that big a deal to me
blueoval557: oooo…plz dont say those words…im guna have nightmares about u now :wink:
blueoval557: dude seriously…im tryin to handle professionally…u aint helpin, if all ur guna talk about is beat my ass this, beat my ass that, how big r u, etc…i dont wanna hear it
blueoval557: lemme know wen u put the pics up :wink: id like to see the responses…
IcemansZ28: u r a piece of shit
IcemansZ28: give me my money back
IcemansZ28: how bout that
IcemansZ28: $420
IcemansZ28: <unsatisfied customer
IcemansZ28: simple as that
blueoval557: lol…now were guna go there…or lemme rephrase that…now UR guna go there :wink:
IcemansZ28: u will hav ethe bar on friday
IcemansZ28: how about it
blueoval557: ooo nice :wink: …$420 AND A bar! :slight_smile: i couldnt be happier
IcemansZ28: u wanna put $420+ 3% in my paypal
IcemansZ28: motherfucker
blueoval557: nope
IcemansZ28: why not
IcemansZ28: let me answer that
IcemansZ28: u r a bad businessman
blueoval557: no let me :wink:
blueoval557: u got EXACTLY WHAT U ASKED FOR!..simple as that!
IcemansZ28: hey you little motherfucker whatsyour parents home number
IcemansZ28: no i didnt
IcemansZ28: not at all
blueoval557: besides maybe the powdercoating being chipped
IcemansZ28: i bet u wont give me your mom and dads numeber
IcemansZ28: u know fuck
IcemansZ28: it
blueoval557: want me to reinburse u for the cost of the coating? for what I paid for it…that is???
IcemansZ28: no i awnt the FULL amount
IcemansZ28: like i never delt with u
blueoval557: haha…u wanna talk to my mom???
IcemansZ28: like i dont know you
IcemansZ28: yea sure
blueoval557: shes been sitting here reading all of this…
blueoval557: want me to have her call u on the # u gave to me?
IcemansZ28: look if this bar is as nice as you think it is
IcemansZ28: yea sure
IcemansZ28: and as “normal” or whatever as you say it is
IcemansZ28: then why wont you give me my money back
blueoval557: okie dokie…dnt ask to me…cuz i aint guna talk to ur dumbass
blueoval557: can she call now?
IcemansZ28: this is stupid
IcemansZ28: 8067840910
blueoval557: k, jus sec
IcemansZ28: give me my money back
IcemansZ28: and ill send you the bar
IcemansZ28: im not satisfied
IcemansZ28: thats how you do business
IcemansZ28: like you sent me the entirely wrong shit
IcemansZ28: u know what, ill even take a loss, ill take like $350 total, enough to get an emr setup
IcemansZ28: thats FINE with me
IcemansZ28: waiting…
IcemansZ28: what do u think
IcemansZ28: $350 i send it back i get an emr bar setup im happy, u made $70 for nothing
IcemansZ28: which more than negates what u paid in shipping
IcemansZ28: this is bad business dude
IcemansZ28: if someone isnt happy
IcemansZ28: they should get their money back
blueoval557: This is Kyle’s Mom! I will be happy to call you if you would like to give me your real name…
IcemansZ28: oh whatever
IcemansZ28: call me lady
IcemansZ28: call me
IcemansZ28: my name is jake
IcemansZ28: im the only one here
IcemansZ28: and im out $420+3%
blueoval557: Okay Jake, I didnt want to call and ask for “ICEMAN” so Ill be calling in just a few minutes!
IcemansZ28: and the thing your son sold me is not of $420 quality
blueoval557: Did you receive pictures from Kyle of the pictures before it went to powder coater?
blueoval557: Did you understand that when you ordered this bar it was a “special order”??
IcemansZ28: no
IcemansZ28: actually
IcemansZ28: i asked repeatedly
IcemansZ28: to see pictures before i was sent the product
IcemansZ28: repeatly
IcemansZ28: repeatedly
IcemansZ28: never got it

kyle seems to think he has the final word about all things welding and chassis related. like his 16 year old self knows all there is to know about anything. when i tell him what my professional welding friend told me about the welds, he just attacks the guys credibility and i dont understand that. this guy could have welded a better set of bars blindfolded. he is awesome. but the guy that obviously cant weld to save his life is telling me how it is. this is just frickin ridiculous… silly! stupid! someone that welds read what he said and set him straight.

by far the longest post ever oh man… :rofl: