"CCF Performance" & user: sg7300

pictures will be up as soon as i get the cable for the digicam here tonight.

dustin… im not gonna call u on the phone to run my mouth. ill make you a deal though. get you a plane ticket to come down to lubbock, texas. ill have a cab pick you up at the airport. when you get to my house, if you can kick my ass, then ill pay for your plane ticket home… if i knock you out, and i will, quickly, (if im feelin nice that day)… then u gotta buy your plane ticket home. if you come down here ill have a legal contract drawn up that you must sign that says im not liable for any bodily injuries you might sustain. your fat ass isnt gonna sue me after the fact. we could also have it digitally videotaped and put up on the site afterwards if you would like. we have really good hospitals here. do you have good insurance? so, when can i expect you, you disgustingly FAT, nasty, cant see your dick over your lard ass belly piece of shit?

rofl, or maybe you can drive that $20,000 truck down here to come blow the doors off both of my cars :giggle:

here is where the situation is now… kyle’s mom is gonna send me $50 and split the sandblasting costs with me. thanks a lot! i guess its better than nothing. the more i look at it, the uglier it is. he really didnt take his time on it at all. initially i was taking pictures of the damage alone. now im going to take some pictures of the actual structural inconsistencies. perhaps kyle was really drunk the entire time he spent building this bar. the measurements and angles are ALL off. im going to take a flat picture of the bar as if i were looking down at it and give everyone here exact measurements and angles of every inch of the bar. here is the just of it. i dont even think its fixable. if so its gonna take way more trouble than its worth. if anyone else wants to take a stab at fixing it (fabricators) ill give you the whole thing for $50 shipped. pics will be up soon as my roomates’s girl gets me the cable for her lil camera.

oh and for the record im gonna link every fab forum and honda-tech forum in the world to this post so you cant ruin anyone else’s day. i just pissed $370 (assuming i get the money from the curlys) into the wind. thats over a grand ive lost in the honda game thus far… sigh…

kyle- do you want the x brace. im probably gonna keep the b pillar bar and modify it somewhat. its not bad and fixable. if you want the x brace part back ill send it to you for what it costs to ship it… like $20. i wanna see you put that in your car and be proud of it. seriously.

thanks man! but they refuse to do it bc its a custom order. ben im very sorry i wasnt buying bars when you were making them. i miss you ben! lol

where is the :gotpics:, dammit.

All of this and yet, Kyle has not responded…hm… :ghetto: Give the man atleast half of what he gave you man. Or more over, subtract material cost and give him what he deserves.

hey all-
yes its kyle. lets see…so much shit said…where should i begin? lemme start with saying that according to my mother(and yes JAKE REQUESTED TO TALK TO HER AND NOT ME SO DONT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT THAT!), jake was extremely apologetic about the entire situation, and agreed that splitting the cost of sandblasting was going to satisfy him. then, he goes and says all this shit??? makes no sense. if he could of so called bought a bar from EMR of the same quality and that looked more professional, for $100 less…WHY WOULDNT YOU DO THAT?! Again…makes no sense. As far as the argument between you and my brother…thats between you two, although I will tell you, that because of the fact that you “work-out” means jack shit to anyone! Because you work out means you can fight right??? As you told my mother…for some strange reason…youve only been in 2 fights in your life :wink: I think you should put some more experience under your belt and then try to talk shit. As for Mark’s comment towards me(I wont reply to the comments about D)…lack of maturity??? HAHAHA Funny. Actually, I guarantee you that you will never find another 16 year old more mature than me. GUARANTEED!
Oh yeah, and then the best part…hahaha “my 70 Nova SS 475 blah blah crap!”…HAHAHA First of all, its a chevy…GO FIGURE! Your more than likely a typical chevy bench racer that has all this crap and says it runs this and all this other b/s, but really have never been to the strip or anything of that nature. Typical chevy owners famous quote…“Well I beat this guy and he said his car runs 12’s so mine must run 12’s”. TYPICAL CHEVY BENCH RACER RIGHT THERE! If ya really wanna mess around with domestic cars…YOU WILL LOSE! Instead of 475 inches(or however small it is)…of Chevy garbage…why dont you try 605 cubic inches of big block ford!!! Sound better to you? Yeah, I thought so. Two 605 inch BBF motors sitting on stands…both with more money into each set of heads than you probably have in your entire chevy POS. Their is about $10k in each set of heads ALONE! All the absolute best components. They make 1230 horses on a SINGLE 4 BARREL CARB with no nitrous! In the Mustang now, we have a 557 cubic inch big block ford motor which runs 8.7@160. With the 605’s itll go 7.6@180+ easy! So…do I make myself clear!!! If ya wanna race heads-up…the Curleys are all down for it! BRING IT!
Back to the business standpoint…Jake, you agreed with my mom last nite about the splitting of the cost of the sandblasting and all that…as I said before, and to set the record straight, you even told my mom that you wanted to email me apologizing about this entire ordeal, and that you wanted to stay friends…so why tell her that then come and pull this bullshit?! Again, makes no sense once so ever! I dont seriously dont get it man.
Anything else I am missing? If so, please let me know!
THANKS!
Kyle

Not to get involved, but I think your post proved some immaturity. There are many 16 year olds more mature then you, and I think I’m one of them…and isn’t the mustang your uncle’s car? He actually owns/drives his Nova, but anyways…get some pics up of the bar:up:

:gay:
:rofl:

1. the question was “if he could of so called bought a bar from EMR of the same quality and that looked more professional, for $100 less…WHY WOULDNT YOU DO THAT?! Again…makes no sense.” why would i pay $100 more for something than an EMR bar? because i wanted something unique and of finer quality. what doesnt make sense about that? also… this is a nonissue. you are using this as part of your case to justify how you fucked me over. that doesnt make sense. assclown.

2. “jake was extremely apologetic about the entire situation, and agreed that splitting the cost of sandblasting was going to satisfy him.” i was appologetic in the sense that i didnt need to be saying that i would beat your young ass for screwing me over this bad. hell yes $50 satisfies me because thats all im gonna get back on this total screwover. any money back is awesome. $420 would have been great, and ben ogle, a well-established quality fabricator, agrees… custom order or not. assclown.

3. “Actually, I guarantee you that you will never find another 16 year old more mature than me. GUARANTEED!” i wont even gratify this ridiculous comment with a response… looks like the guy that posted after you beat me to it… assclown.

4. “Oh yeah, and then the best part…hahaha “my 70 Nova SS 475 blah blah crap!”…HAHAHA First of all, its a chevy…GO FIGURE! Your more than likely a typical chevy bench racer that has all this crap and says it runs this and all this other b/s, but really have never been to the strip or anything of that nature. Typical chevy owners famous quote…“Well I beat this guy and he said his car runs 12’s so mine must run 12’s”. TYPICAL CHEVY BENCH RACER RIGHT THERE!” this is getting good…first of all i really own all of those things. i have been to the track many time. i cut lights in the low .5?? every single time. i can get several people to back me up on that, but i dont have to. i never claimed to have beat anyone who ran 12s. where did you get that? whats this typical chevy bench racer bullshit? thats just :gay: as a big sweaty pile of gay men listening to prince and duran duran while watching home decorating shows on the discovery channel during the daytime. total fucking assclown.

5. “If ya really wanna mess around with domestic cars…YOU WILL LOSE! Instead of 475 inches(or however small it is)…of Chevy garbage…why dont you try 605 cubic inches of big block ford!!! Sound better to you? Yeah, I thought so. Two 605 inch BBF motors sitting on stands…both with more money into each set of heads than you probably have in your entire chevy POS. Their is about $10k in each set of heads ALONE! All the absolute best components. They make 1230 horses on a SINGLE 4 BARREL CARB with no nitrous! In the Mustang now, we have a 557 cubic inch big block ford motor which runs 8.7@160. With the 605’s itll go 7.6@180+ easy! So…do I make myself clear!!! If ya wanna race heads-up…the Curleys are all down for it! BRING IT!” did you drink a lotta coffee today? you are getting really hyper about this point in the thread and the bullshit is starting to leak out of your ears, drip down onto the keyboard, and coming out onto the screen. if i wanna mess around with real domestics that have 605’s… well dude my 475" nova is a street car. i bet you drive those 7 and 8 second cars around town huh. rofl. you know what sounds like bench racing to me you little lying sack of shit? those ET’s that you said those cars would run, EASY! rofl. real pretty numbers and mph times. how are they gonna run those numbers with the motors sitting on the stands? hmmm maybe if you are bench racing… 1230hp is a reall nice round number too. im sure your family has some really nice racecars, but ill tell you this: YOU SURE AS HELL DIDNT WELD A DAMN THING ON THE WHOLE CAR. now that you have made a complete and total fool of yourself, assclown, just stop now for your own sake…

6. “As you told my mother…for some strange reason…youve only been in 2 fights in your life :wink: I think you should put some more experience under your belt and then try to talk shit.” lol i guess your mom left out the part about 2 fights outside of training. a guy tried to rape my ex-gf and i beat him up and he cried in a back yard full of people. the second guy tried to beat up a girl outside my work. i knocked him out in two hit in about a second. he was snoring before he even hit the ground. he was in bed with a concussion for a week. i bet you fight a lot in high school huh. what kinda experience you got?

you just got served

:owned:

btw everyone the only reason the pics arent up is bc im using someone else’s camera and they didnt give me the cable to hook it up to the usb port. they will go up tonight tho so long as someone hosts them for me. very sorry for the delay, but im a busy guy and so are all my friends. these pictures are like christmas… worth waiting for.

wow. Okay, im looking at this as a neutral party. Im am very good friends with the Curley’s. After I see the pictures, I will post my opinion and comments. If the bar looks as shitty as you say, I believe you are entitled to a refund.

This “im going to kick your ass” bullshit is immature. Both of you need to grow up and handle this like men. If you feel that you deserve your money back, then you need to go to small claims court.

Kyle, you seriously disappointed me with your comment. If your going to sell to the public you need to be more mature about your comments. You made it sound like you didnt give a shit about the quality, just that there are no refunds. You are not going to please everyone with your work, so you need to learn how to handle yourself when you have a unsatisfied customer. This is why unless your are ready to take shit, you should not make custom applications for people you dont know. This is EXACTLY why I dont do installs anymore. I dont need the headache of an argument about something that I installed broke even though its obvisously not my fault. I think maybe you should keep the money for the materials you used, and give him back the money for your labor.

Like I said, Im not taking any sides, but Im giving my 2 pennies as a neutral party.

find another 16 yr old that is more mature than me, and one that knows more about cars??? haha aint guna happen. im not typing a bunch this time…as for the racecar being a street car…i dont believe i ever said that did i?? and as far as knowing the e.t. and all the numbers…its called talking to guys who HAVE DONE THE SAME THING…and knowing shit about drag racing that not many know…which is calculations n shit of that nature in order to know what your car will do. what else??? oh yea, not welding anything on the car…umm…the entire front end frame for the fiberglass was done by who? after that big ol 557 absolutely destroyed a GM powerglide transmission…when i say destroyed i mean destroyed…it crack the bellhousing all the way around, took the tranny, spun it around inside the car 2 times, ripping all the sheetmetal in the car to hell…breaking two 5/8 mounting bolts on the tailshaft mount, and making a 1 5/8 x .134 wall piece of tubing, which is used for the tailshaft mount which is welded between the 2 frame rails, a “U”, bent the shifter and shifter platform down into the floorboard of the passenger side…and who did all the welding to get the car back where it is now…oh yea, thatd be me once again :wink:
ooooo wee u cut lights in the low .5 all the time…wow how exciting. lets talk about putting some numbers in the delay box to keep the car from red lighting :wink: and yes the mustang does currently run 8.7’s@160 mph :wink:
anything else???
kyle
EDIT due to verns post that i didnt see before i posted: Hey Vern- Yeah I totally understand. As for the “beating your ass” comments…all Jake, not me at all. Hes the one that said something like…“Me and a few buddies I train with will come and roll over your entire crew”, or something of that nature. Please keep in mind I did agree that I would pay for the re-powdercoating of the bar, plain and simple. And the reason I am so pissed and admit to being able to handle this entire situation in an entirely different manner…is due to the fact that he will tell me and my mom one thing, and then turn around and bull this b/s to everyone on here. As far as you no longer doing installs, I totally agree which is the reason G2iC is not worth my time anymore. For those who have bought my bars and are happy with them, consider yourself lucky. The only people who will be getting anything from me are myself, and close friends from G2iC. End of story. Thanks for staying neutral though vern, its appreciated. Im glad you werent like everyone else(most everyone else I should say), and just took the guys word for it and started assuming things.

I’ll make room on my Webshots account if you can get them to me and no one else wants to host them.

And all this talk of who can fight whom is BS. We aren’t in 6th grade on a playground here, no one is going to fight anyone, and if you do it is stupid.

pics will be up shortly. before anyone responds, let us get them all up. once all the facts are on the table lets get some opinions in there. there will be two or three more tonight, showing the dimensional flaws, but the ones im posting now will be purely for showing the welding, powdercoating, and quality flaws. the quality was bad enough, but once i saw the dimensional problems i realized the bar was not fixable. after i get them hosted, im going to get in and explain what exactly i took each picture to show. some of the pics are clear and some arent, but all the pics are clear enough to see what im trying to show you. the camera isnt the best but its all i could get my hands on.

ben ogle- ill pay to send the bar to you if you want to give even further insight. each weld tells a story. my welder came over last night, took a GOOD look at it, and told me these stories… man was it a sad, depressing ass story…

Kyle, did you forget the statement you made to Jake via AIM? I’ll refresh your memory:

blueoval557: and as far as the complete g2ic assasination…go ahead i aint trippin…im out of all my bars for DA’s…i found a new place to sell them like they are goin out of style…n on top of that…[size=4]my IP address has officially been banned from g2ic so i wont be back posting there[/size]…wana dis me? HAVE FUN~! :wink:

so you’re either a liar then or you’re a liar now.

how can we trust you to tell the truth about when you were lying?

1. “find another 16 yr old that is more mature than me, and one that knows more about cars??? haha aint guna happen.” :wink:

2. “as for the racecar being a street car…i dont believe i ever said that did i?? and as far as knowing the e.t. and all the numbers…its called talking to guys who HAVE DONE THE SAME THING…and knowing shit about drag racing that not many know…which is calculations n shit of that nature in order to know what your car will do. what else???” you were comparing one of my street cars to a couple of racecars and telling me mine was slow and that you would spank me or whatever. if two cars are going to drag race then fact that one is a street car and the other is a drag race car is very relevant to which one is going to outrun the other, and how impressive it is if one beats the other one or not. also, this situation you are describing with the ET’s is exactly what you falsy acused me of: BENCH RACING.

3. “oh yea, not welding anything on the car…umm…the entire front end frame for the fiberglass was done by who?..and who did all the welding to get the car back where it is now…oh yea, thatd be me once again ;)” im very sorry for that car… congratulations to your family for having one of the ugliest welded chassis at the track.

4. “ooooo wee u cut lights in the low .5 all the time…wow how exciting. lets talk about putting some numbers in the delay box to keep the car from red lighting ;)” actually thats very exciting because how soon you leave the hole has a big impact on who wins on the big end. also, i dont bracket race or drive anything with a throttle stop, so i cant put any numbers on any delay box. i dont need electronics to get my car out of the hole. why dont you curley boys do some real racing in a heads up class… thats where the real challenge is.

5. “As for the “beating your ass” comments…all Jake, not me at all. Hes the one that said something like…“Me and a few buddies I train with will come and roll over your entire crew”, or something of that nature.” yes those comments were very immature. getting fucked in the ass for $420 takes a man to that “angry” zone, where we say and do immature shit at times. regardless, thats why i appolgized to your mom about: those comments i made towards you. the ones to your brother were directed at him only. if he didnt want to hear them, he didnt need to involve himself. also, dont misquote me, yea i might have said something “of that nature”, but what did you say right before that kyle?? missing pieces of the puzzle…

6. “Please keep in mind I did agree that I would pay for the re-powdercoating of the bar, plain and simple.” where is my money for that? your mom is sending me $50 for sandblasting? where is the $100 for repowdercoating? when am i getting it? how? let me know on this one…

7. “And the reason I am so pissed and admit to being able to handle this entire situation in an entirely different manner…is due to the fact that he will tell me and my mom one thing, and then turn around and bull this b/s to everyone on here.” how are YOU gonna be pissed when you just raped me for $420? you are the one that made money on this deal! i am not gonna start this war and not finish it. g2ic-kyle is resolving the deal. his mom is sending me $50 to make this right with me. :jerkoff: im still out $370 with NOTHING to show for it.

and the pics…

well thats all of them until i take the last three tonight. thats the icing on the cake. i will be going back through periodically and adding some script below each picture to showcase exactly what i took each picture to show. i know the pics are blurry, im not the best cameraman. but hey, if you can see the millions of cosmetic blemishes in blurry pics, just imagine how hideous this thing is sitting in your lap.