Can some1 complete my NOS wiring diagram please???

copy pic and repost it in your reply please.
thanks alot!

NOSWire.gif

Here is your fix. You want the power to run from your battery–to your activation switch–to your throttle switch–to your “squeeze button”-- to your solenoids. Here is a picture. The green is what I added. Next time be patient.

with that much nawz you might blow a fuse.

edit: here is how i would do it. make sure to use a relay, wot switches suck.

nawwwwz.JPG

he wants it set up so that it cant spray unless he is at wot. If my diagram is wrong for that purpose, then correct me please. Thanks.

this begs the question… why not use the tps switch from nx? i got one on my car, simplifies this problem considerably. wiring becomes slightly more complicated but if you buy it it comes with a diagram for the whole system. good luck.

'cause he wants to be fast and furious and have a button on his steering wheel that dumps in the NAAAAAAAAWZ…yo

this should work for you

warped dreams. your switch will connect the +12 to the ground causing a short and blowing the fuse. otherwise i suppose it would work fine except it has no relay, im sure a bunch of people are to cheap to use relays tho, with no problems.

sponsored1. why would you use a relay if you have the solonoids going right to the wot switch, total waste of time. relay’s are used to isolate a circuit and alow greater current draw since its not going thru 3 switches and 30 ft of 24 gauge wire. in addition you are trying to ground out the +12v when the nos is off. also the solonoid will never turn on snice you are grounding out the relay where it needs +12v.

Look closer, the switch he has drawn on there is like the typical nos switch. the ground in the center is assuming its the lighted switch they come with, so the ground is only to light up the switch. The full throttle switch is on the ground for the solenoids. Most nos diagrams will use the full throttle switch on the solenoid grounds rather then the hot wire. You should use the relay as those switches arent meant for a lot of current. The relay has 4 wires if you look carefully. It has +12, ground, switched 12 coming in, and the 12v output. Everything on there is fine. The diagram isnt that detailed, so most of the wires arent labeled.

http://www.holley.com/TechDocs/Instructions/NOS/Sheets/199R10295.pdf

Lets just leave it at that. It basically the same thing as mine, except they use the wot switch on a 12v wire