Blueteg stole my money!

Deal with Paypal and get your money back. Move on, don’t feel bad for anyone. You did more than you needed to, and DON’T offer anymore of your money.

91TEGLS-I’m not some hick who sits on the porch and yells at kids on my lawn. I collect firearms, mainly handguns, because of the craftsmanship and art of the gun itself. Some guns like my desert eagle are great examples of the innovations that can be made, others like my chrome m92fs with woodgrain grips I have for the pure look of it. But, just because some doesn’t have the right to doesn’t mean they don’t. My friend used to carry a tec9 and a sawed off shotgun in the spare tire compartment in the back of his car. Did he care it was illegal, no, and he used it before to. I’m just saying I don’t want anyone to be hurt, and we never know what may happen. So, it’s best not to provoke anything, I’m just trying to look out for everyone before something happens that we regret.

So what happened? It’s like a movie you know … did you ever get your lights or money?

Just out of curiousity, who ripped you of in Spokane?? I only know of 2 other people on these boards from Spokane and they are good guys. Just wondering, I hate scammers. If I know who it was I’ll punch them in the face for ya. :smiley:

his name?

His name was Mike Nguyen

He was going to sell me a set of lights, asked me to send a money order, I did. He never shipped lights and kept avoiding me.

I opened a case with the local Police Department, they were going to look into it. When I emailed him and mention police, he said how he does not want to be in trouble with law… blah blah and how he did ship them… Yeah right… but could not provide any tracking.
Needless to say he finally sent my money back… I would never do business with him again.

Mike Nguyen, Spokane washington. Perhaps its not even really his name… but that is who the money order was addressed to.

Hmmmmm, thats interesting. I dont know anyone named Mike Nguyen but I bought my Integra from a guy named Yu Nguyen. Makes me wonder if this might be the same dude, just giving you a fake first name. I dont think there is too many Nguyen’s driving around Spokane in G2’s. :squint:

You never know though. :shrug:

Post the tracking number.

Damn it only takes like 2 minutes or your time.

Yep that’s his name. There was a thread on Hondatech about ppl getting ripped off by him with stuff worth way more. such as a GSR shrotblock

Are you talking about the dude I bought my car from?? Or someone else?? If your talking about the dude I bought my car from you should post some links to the thread on HT.

i’ll try to find the link.

I was stupid

I must admit I should have never sent him a money order, it should have been paypal… but live and learn… In the end I got my money back.
It took some effort but scammers should be ousted

Has anybody been ripped off by him that didnt get their money back?? I’m not friends with the guy or anything but I can get ahold of him if I needed to.

Thats crazy, I was just wondering if maybe I knew of the guy and it turns out I might of bought my G2 from him. Now I wonder if I can trust anything he told me. :hmm:

:mad:

huh?

x2
What are you talking about?? :hmm:

did you get scammed by this dude or something?? I can get ahold of him if he did. So let me know.

There was a post about this whole thing awhile ago… Mike Nguyen ripped me off some money about a year or so ago for some sideskirts… Another member from washington was trying to contact him, but nothing came of it… I used to have all his information around here somewhere… I’ll see if I still have it somewhere…

Well, it’s been a long time! I’ve sent countless emails and received very few!

Yesterday when i got home from work there was a set of integra tail lights waiting for me! they are in fairly good condition!

Just a shame i have already bought another set!

You should be able to sell em.