Blueteg stole my money!

first of all i think all of you should find some kind of hobby or some shit to do and not sit here and judge someone that you don’t even know.
second, i wish had a tec or wat ever your nick is i got the lights back from scotland so i have them at my house because you never picked it up in scotland meaning you gave me wrong address or i wrote the wrong address down i’m admiting it might have been my mistake too, second me beening an idiot i’m going to ship it to you again on monday which is going to cost me again $100cnd just because i never riped anybody over for anything in my life expecitaly for some stupid fucking lights. so you’ll have your lights so i hope and for rest of you get a life, and don’t talk so much shit about some one that you don’t even know

ivan

so ivan, what was the original tracking information?

i think it would be a good idea to post it so people can see for themselves that the package went to scotland and for whatever reason came back. your refusal to post tracking information at any time, use of defensive language and insults to people saying you should put up tracking information all point to you not having shipped anything in the first place.

$.02

ok, if you get my address from paypal, it is confirmed if you don’t get it from there the email i sent you had the correct address on it, i just checked, but i will send it again.

If you post the information up on here, that would be good. IF you post the old shipping info and the new shipping info, i will pay half of the new shipping cost. I can’t be any fairer than that.(since you wrote the wrong address down)

Darren

EDIT: I have just sent the address again, so when you get the tracking info post it on here!

i love seeing possible scammers being caught, because i wasn’t so fortunate in my case :mad:

Do you have the tracking info yet? As i said, as soon as i get that i will stop the complaint on your friends paypal account.And if you give me the old tracking info i will even pay half of the postage back to you(even though it is your mistake)

Oh well looks like i was right, he did steal my money!

i know how you feel man. i got ripped off last spring, but you got further than i did. i couldn’t contact him in any way, all i had was a mailing address and a name on honda-tech. he was switching names constantly and sometimes borrowing names from other people, so i couldn’t catch him that way. he obviously didn’t respond to letters, and i didn’t have a phone number so i couldn’t try that. i’m in no way saying this is okay at all, but at least you talked to him :shrug:

I almost bought some seatbelts from him. I’m glad I didn’t now. :uhoh:
I wouldn’t expect anything from a guy with such a crappy attitude, specially since he seems not to care about your lights.

sesh… such bad e.commerce.
shall we start the labeling of the scammer
and ban?

:corn: :owned:

blueteg?

So hes in kitchener?
hmmmm Kitchener is about 40 minutes from my work… maybe I can help you

How much money did you buy all the parts for? Meaning you total investment?

email me and we can chat… Me and hmmmm 4 of my Larger friends may have to go pay a visit.

I dont scam people, I hate scammers… I got scammed once, I ended up calling the SPOKANE WA police department and they guy finally refinded my money.

I think the only way around it now, is to file a report with the ONTARIO POLICE and they will follow up.

anyone else in TORONTO OR KIT Area… lets take a G2 CRUISE DAY TO Kitchener… to get help a fellow Scot out. Im sure when 15 g2’s show you… you wuill get a tracking number.

:rofl: Dude that would kick ass. To bad I cant go.

hey people don’t be stupid and talking some nonesanse like the 91tegls or wat ever your nick is this has nothing to do with you guys so mind your own bussines i @ the guy about 5 days ago to settel this and he still didn’t answre back so wat the f**k do you want me to do beg him.
BTW if anybody wants to talke to me personaly or to meet with me i’m more then willing to meet up with you and your 4 largest friend lol (stupid kids)

just give the man his damn lights, geez i cant stand scammers. :mad:

Dude just stop clownen and post the info here to prove your a ok guy shit its that simple. Most people would have never posted shit about you if you just did the simple thing and post the tracking here so we can all see that it was just a mix up. Im sure most of us here can understand if the address was wrong or some thing like that.

How old are you blueteg? Like was said before, all you had to do is post the tracking info and all the crap that was said about you would have stopped. Yet you carry on with the same crap about “I e-mailed him the tracking info and still no response” nonsense. Be a mature adult and prove to the rest of G2IC that you aren’t a scammer and you will have business here later on. Otherwise, you can forget about ever selling on this site again (because I’m sure you’ll be banned), and I’m sure measures can be taken against you to keep you from selling anywhere else again. Keep that in mind.

blueteg emailed me on friday night scottish time and it’s now sunday night, so it was hardly 5 days ago! i have been at work so have just replied to his email. It did Not contain any traking info or proof that they were ever sent but i am still holding out faith that the last few emails will have resolved things and i should receive the tail lights soon! I’ll keep you all updated, i do hope to be able to come on here and apologise to blueteg but we’ll wait and see.

Darren

I agree that people need to calm down and stop shooting their mouths off. Saying stuff like “me and my 4 larger friends will pay you a visit” is stupid. I myself would not like to read something with someone threatening me and saying they will come get me, people get hurt like that and not the ones who you THINK should. If this guy is like me or half of the other people in the world he probably has a handgun or two. What if you visited him and he just unloaded his clip on you and your 4 larger friends? I’m not saying he will or that you actually will visit him, but come on, use some sense this board is to help people not set up brawls or anything. Besides, if you do live close to him he could press charges against you, or if you’re on probabtion this could be seen as a violation of it, either way threatening is no way to solve anything.

blueteg… whos the child…

hey blueteg…

if you think Im such a child… How come it took you until i said I was comming to KIT to respond.?

The least you can do is prove yourself right, put a tracking number, show the recipt for payment of shipping… or refund his money.

Well in any event… there was not threat… it said Maybe…

ColdMNTeg - This is Canada… not everyone has the right to bear arms here…
We dont all keep shotguns to keep people off our property…

In my note I did mention we could go pay a visit… It said nothing about hurting or threatining. I would just get the lights for wish-i-had-tec, and ship them.

hey we are in this business because we are like a family here… kinda like a family dispute between brothers and then your mom hears and then you know your in trouble and the some uncles get involve and before you know it dad comes over and you know someone is getting an ass kickin.