B16 intake manifold***On b18

We my brother just got a new intake manifold (typhoon) for his B16, I was wandering it his intake maniflod would fit on my b18a and if it would show any gains of power or better breathing capibilties.

if its both obd 0 intake manifold. it will fit. but if one is obd1 (your typhoon manifold) and obd 0 (your b18a manifold.) the only thing i remember the problem i come accross swapping manifold i.e. b16 0bd 1, b18 obd 0 is the idle control valve.

look around someone installed a jackson racing supercharger kit for a type r on their newer ls integra. it required some drilling but worked. all that work just so he didnt have to buy the correct manifold. i suggest you just buy an manifold for a b18a/b20 or a b16/b18c5 head.

Ok thanks so if they are both obd 0 their is no promblem it will just be direct bolt on!

no, it won’t be a direct fit.

fuck it. let the n00bs answer questions. n00bs don’t even listen to us anymore. [sarcasm]yea any manifold fits any motor. i put a vette c6 manifold on my gsr motor last week. i think ljoe is running my old gsr manifold on his ls now.[/sarcasm]

eh, whatever. i try to be helpful when i can. not that i know anything though :roll: