11/07 Almaden Lake Park NORCAL

what time u guys leave the mall? got any pix of the run down?we got home like at 4:45pm

Another one, when we first hit up the spot. It was kev and said and me. A black porsh clean new one if anything.

ahhh, i think i missed that one…

that blk one was clean…im telling you …it looked sick from behind…all 3 g2’s, 1 porsche people all over the place…it was sick! :clap:

a couple of days… hahaha… that’s how it always is…
i was rich once… for a day or 2… then i bought some shit… hahahah

and you may get 2 more kids from those 2 girls… :giggle:

mista big pimpin… haha…

you got the security guard, you got the 2 girls in the civic, you got… uhh… felix… hahahahaha

:up:

yea… at the light… first, posjr and a mustang were playing… then me, paul, and said lined up… i was like… haha, this is kool… then when we were just taking off the line, just normal driving… then all of a sudden, i hear over revving, and also hear vtec at the same time…

so then we were goin at it, paul made me and said eat his dust, and said ate my dust too… hahahaha but then the porsche, i didnt really hear it, i had my music on… not really high, but on…

oops… there wasnt suppost to be racing at this meet… but it’s ok… dustin wasnt here to run us off the road…

but still…

:ban: hahahahah

hahaha well who doesnt have Felix? he is like the G2IC village bicycle :horny: hahhaha :jerkoff:

hahahahahhahahha that sir is shady! i’m not the g2ic whore, tod and kevin are. i love you guys! :hugs:

hey was that you behind kevin, on our way home from 101? was just wondering cause when i was about to exit i see this G2 zoom by just behind kev…

kevin… so wassup dude u gonna be down to help me install my springs…with my stock shocks? :bow:

as long as you got the good compressor, and if im free, im there to help out…

yea, that was felix behind me, i pulled over on the onramp to get on the freeway, he got caught up at the red light right before the entrance. i drove him all the way till his exit, then after, i caught a hour or so traffic to get me to emeryville…

me and felix were playing on the way home… hahaha

felix was pretty mad though, pretty stinky behind my car…

i bet he was like
:rant:
:uhoh:

oh ok …but yeah, i also notice that when i got on 101 you dissapeared…i didnt know that he got caught up at the light…but i stayed at the slow lane for a while until i saw your lights pop up of nowhere…i would have played along but unfortunatley i had to exit soon…hehehhe

kevin…when are you available to help out? ill buy you lunch or something…i talked with my friend…he would charge about $1200 for a clean ass paint job…maybe more including the jambs…ohh thas $1200+paint supplies…ill help him take it apart…fix dents…scratches…nothing toooo custom…just basic…i made an estimate here at the shop, to see how much to paint a g2 complete…and it was like almost $5000…with paint and all included… once its done…everyone can just :corn:

i wont charge ya anything…just he will…ill do my work for free…cuz thas the kinda guy Iam… :rockon:

didnt you just paint your DA Type-R yellow? :think:

i think he’s talking about a paint job for me…

hehe

yea said, about the paint, im not sure if i can afford that much… but i do need some work done though… some body work, dents here and there…

but hey, when can i come by with the gsr? i need to get a quick estimate on how much it will be to either fill, or pull out and then fill out these damage dents on the roof rails…

i need to do a few things, fix a few things, then smog it, then it’ll be driveable…

yea said, just let me know when u wanna lower it… do you have the springs yet?

if your gonna go lower then 1.5 or so, then i suggest a camber kit, then maybe washer trick in the rear…

come on kevin, i sprayed my car with cans before and i know you did, with our 2 years of spray paint knowledge i think we can pull something good looking. :gay:

yeah it was starting to stink behind you hahaha shit i thought it was my car for 10 minutes unlike i remembered you got a test pipe, :gay:

it was pretty fun on the way home, averaging 85, with “speed bursts” of 100 hahahahaha

oh yeah hit me up too said, if you need help and kevin can’t, i’m free most of the time and it’s just like a 20 minute drive to richmond from here

BIRds by felix chan

bird are fun
they fly in the sky with the sun
people shoot at them with guns
and they will run

birds are cool
as cool as a swiming pool
and they act like fools

birds are good
good to eat
but not as good as meat :drool:

poems own :bowdown:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i agree :clap: :clap: :clap: hahhahahahah BIRds by felix chan = ownage
and Felix almost owned that goose at the meet hahahaha