11/07 Almaden Lake Park NORCAL

damn, im such a flake, i bet the meet woulda been 20X’s gayer if me and steve were hanging out together. uhhh, i mean, more manly. hahahaha

:werd: :think: :shrug:

bastid sean.

kevin or paul…ya member the 3-way…wait 4-way… :manual: kevin :manual: paul :manual: me (with a bad start) :manual: blk porsche… i wish my cuzin would of had the camera out…from my angle it looked sick…i got too excited on the take off…then paul BROKE :rockon: kevin following closely behind, me looking at both cars leaving…then just hearing that blk porsche coming from behind…that was sick yo… :gotrice:
my cousin love the blue teggie with the lambo doors… that was sick with it… it being my 1st meet it was fun…hope fully the next meet will be closer to where we live…and come again…took us about 1hr 20 to get home…cops everywhere 2 though…well nice meeting all ya…until next time we meet…( hopefully my car will be dropped) thanks for the comments on my teggie… laters :run:

the one im planning is closer to richmond than san jose :cool:

haha, that blue teggie is mine… thanks! :clap:

:up: for the lambo door G2

yes those lambo doors are hot! i dont even really like them on most cars, but damn they look great on the g2.

man that mountain run if you guys did one wouldve been more incentive for me to go. my suspensions been needing a good beating before i get them revalved and resprung.

we kinda did a mini one fool!

i didnt make it to the meet (i got lost in downtown san jose) but from the pictures your G2 is fucking beutifull!

:lol: well its cuz you didnt actually sghow us your swap. i had to sneak in and flip the switch and Felix opened the latch while you were on the phone. hahahhaha :slight_smile:

lol…its all good man…all it matter was everyone had a good time :rockon:

:werd:

Hey them girls called me back around 7pm and still wanted to hook up…I told them we already went home but gave them the site name. I’ll call them up on the next meet though.

Man i wanted to race that porsch… He got scared. He was going to come up next to me but at the last sec. he turned into the truning lane. PUSSY…I would have labled his ass “1320 street preformance ownes you”

Oh and kev dont worry by the next meet i will have done something to my car to make it faster. Dont forget tax is coming and i got three kids thats 3k back “make um say uhhhh” check it out last year we got back 4k with 2 kids this year i’m hoping 5k since i got three kids now…

I’ll be ballen for acouple days! :dance:

hey paul, are you talking about that red porsche that was reving at all of us??? i know it was picking on Tony since he was leading the pack…but yeah, i think he busted a U at the light…

platinumg2…ur was was sick …i liked… :rockon:

the blue g2 hands down outshined everyone :corn:

any body :gotpics: any more?

thanks man…too bad you guys didnt get to stick around that long…the little mountain run we did was a blast…

that little fucker
haha
he keep temping me
then i down to 4th
3th
still owned me LOL