Her NEW look..... Comments needed.

Here she is. Good comments have already been stated to me at a show I attended this weekend. She even WON 3rd Place for Best JDM…

These pics were taken on morning of show.

Sexy, Sexy, SEXY. :rockon:

LOOKS GOOD TO ME BRO:rockon:

Nice, looks good man

:up::up:

looks real nice, i’ve been wondering what color scheme you where gonna go with the rims.:rockon:

if anything, IMO…i suggest u black out the rota center hub cap. just pop out the rota emblem part from the back…paint it, then super glue it back on. but that’s my opinion, either way…still looks nice!!!

btw…i dont know if my dumbass asked u already…but are ur fenders rolled?

LOVE IT! I seriously love this color the most on our g2’s! I dont care what any one says.

Oooh never seen my color DA with that rim color scheme before. I must say it looks very badass! Too bad I’ve sold my GT3’s or else I would paint it that color scheme.

Lookin’ sharp there bud! Torino Red FTMFW! :rockon:

I agree, definitely get rid of that Rota center cap. If you can’t get real rims the least you can do is make sure you’re not advertising that they’re rotors.

What pads are you running up front? Did they come stock w/ that red backing or did you paint ‘em. They look painted. If you kept the pads the stock black/grayish color I think it’d look a lot better. You want the caliper to stand out, be able to see the metal and shape of it. Plus it’d add to the black/red contrast thing you’re goin’ for.

[QUOTE=db1st;2073893]looks real nice, i’ve been wondering what color scheme you where gonna go with the rims.:rockon:

if anything, IMO…i suggest u black out the rota center hub cap. just pop out the rota emblem part from the back…paint it, then super glue it back on. but that’s my opinion, either way…still looks nice!!!

btw…i dont know if my dumbass asked u already…but are ur fenders rolled?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the comments to all. The fenders are not rolled. I may do something with the center caps. Not sure what as of yet.

I don’t mind rocking ROTAS. They are nice rimz and look nice. The Calipers are Painted RED. I tried to get more detailed and cover the Pads, but it was hard to do so while one the car. I did not take anything off. Didn’t feel like it. It all came out nice I think.

Maybe one day I will get a nice set of expensive, rare rimz. One day.

It is weird. I still look at her and find it looking way different. Not that don’t like it, but just have to get used to her like this I guess.

+1 on rotas. I think theyre great. Hot car dude.

your car is magically delicious, love the color scheme :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice and clean… Looks great… Well done!

Congrats on the show.

Ralphy, she is looking real nice man…Clean. When are you going to start the under hood project?

Beautiful!

Very soon man, very soon.

3rd Place Best JDM. It was a nice show.

Quite possibly the nicest db i’ve seen in a long while.

nice clean db looking real fresh like it alot props to you

hey redline! car’s looking great! congrats on the award

i have a question, is the back window supposed to be like that on the back? angled is what i mean

Your DB is looking good! :salute: