Her NEW look..... Comments needed.

I think you should get amber corner markers, and replace the wheel center caps with oldschool either honda or acura ones… But looks nice non the less.

[QUOTE=teggykid952;2074072]hey redline! car’s looking great! congrats on the award

i have a question, is the back window supposed to be like that on the back? angled is what i mean[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah, the rear door windows go down like that. They look weird, and attract some attention. I was stopped at a light one day, and this guy pulls up in an Domestic car and says to me: “Ha, those windows must be a pain to get back up.” I LOL, looked at him and said: “Yes they are (while pressing the up button for window to go up) a pain to get up.” He looked confused and then LOL. Anyways, they have grown on me. I did not like them at first. I like it when you can get the front door windows even with the rear windows when down a bit.

Thanks for all the comments. Makes me feel good to know that I am not the only one to think that she is looking good. :):rockon:

Some more pics of her.

Damn Ralfy…lookin good! I shoulda gone to this meet! Too bad it was so damn far from me for so late in the day!

I would love to get my lil bitch next to yours for some fotos! :rockon:

-Steve

[QUOTE=da92nv;2074516]Damn Ralfy…lookin good! I shoulda gone to this meet! Too bad it was so damn far from me for so late in the day!

I would love to get my lil bitch next to yours for some fotos! :rockon:

-Steve[/QUOTE]

Thanks kid. I would’ve liked to have your DA and my DB1 together at that meet for some nice pics.We will soon get together man…

well these meets are quarterly…so once I get my swap and wire tuck completed I will make an effort to get out there. Maybe ride out to your place afterwards and chill the next day!..

Gonna be about 6mos before she is all done…

-Steve

Redline: such a beautiful DB man, is there anywhere u have a breakdown list of the car? IM curious as to what exhaust your running? I personally like the Rotas myself. I never quite understood all the hype about crazy expensive JDM wheels. Sure there cool and everything, I just don’t have 3k laying around for a set of wheels

LOL, I hear ya buddy. If you would like I can E-Mail you a list of all the JDM stuff I have on her. Last time I wrote one out, I almost puked and my wife almost divorced me LOL. I have spent a good amount of mula on her. And the list is still not complete.

The Exhaust is an OBX DA Exhaust with stock looking tips. When installed, the exhaust was a bit short. So after a few inches of pipe was added, all went well. That exhaust came with upward tilted tips that I did not like. A lot of peeps don’t like OBX and think that it is CHEAP, but it has worked great for me for almost 5 years on BOOST and N/A. She is quiet and yet sounds good when pushed.

Thanks for all the good comments…

OMG… a really clean 4 door finally lol :drool: … lol i love da back windows on mine and the attention they get lol…ppl always think there broken i thought it waz cool cuz no other car does that lol… if u dnt mind me askin wat kinda spoiler is that n wat did it run u… cause ive been lookin for lke a lip spoiler that goes with the trunk lines for mine but all i keep seen r the 6 ft ricer ones… thxs - C.R.E.A.M.

NICE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO:rockon:

I love it man are there any interior pics:gotpics:

I am going to take some new onze this weekend. Then I will post em up.

Thanks for the comments.

nice pics bro!! i told u b4 that ur car inspire me alot. my will be done soon very soon made 400whp b4 looking for 450+ this time. u have a beautiful ride bro!!! keep it up:up:

i found a 4dr for 200 with a blown tranny now seing urs im even more excited bout gettin her cuz ive neva been into the 4drs b4 and i used to think the back windows were broken till sumoone told me lol. ur cars sexy as hell n good work if u got 3rd id love to c wat 2nd n 1st looked like

damn your car looks hot… what model rims are those?

thats fresh

they are 16" Rota GT3’s custom painted i believe

Well done very nice I lke what you did with the exhaust I used to have the same exhaust those look way cleaner than the big angled tips.

+1 clean sedan man.