****stolen 92 gsr in socal eagle rock area******

woke up to go work and car is gone…

car is on these wheels, or was lol…

damn homie ill keep a lookout shouldnt be to hard to spot…

Thanks mang i need all the help…

Damn thats some BS. Good luck bro.

Wasn’t this car for sale a while ago? Not that it matters.
Posted on FB; sometimes they just steal wheels and headlights you never know!

hope you get it back

jus want it back dont really care about wheels, just the car…

Shit, thats a bummer. That car was clean too… Good luck.

that effing sucks man, ill keep a lookout im all over oc and the ie hope you get it back in one piece

thanks everyone… :rockon:

dang man.that sucks… Fu*k thieves.

hope you get your shit back!

So sad to see this happen. if only there was a way to spot it in caltrans cam in the early morning or whatever could give you ideas and cops whereabouts , but lets hope you do get most of everything back.

and for most of you without a garage or just a deep sleeper i feel yea too coz i am and this is why i garage my car. if i go to a store too long i would come back out to disarm and rearm to make sure its there.

auto clutchlock as well to slow them down.

FUCCCKKK MAN. One of my fav DAs. What kind of security did you had??

good luck man.

good luck…at least you have a higher chance of getting it back…couple of my friend’s have their car stolen and caught on tape crossing the border in san diego…

Real sorry to hear man

keep an eye on craigslist you might see your wheels listed

This is why i never leave my car parked in eagle rock unless I can see the damn thing. I’ll keep a eye out as far as parts or that car since I live near eagle.

forreal sid??? fcuk bro. i’ll keep an eye out.

what security features did you have on the gsr?.. the reason i ask… is so that other members here will learn from this… brake lock?.. NRG QUICK RELEASE? ALRAM?.. FUEL CUT OFF SWITCH? i hope you get your car back man. i had a friend who had quick relase and brake lock… but THE ONE DAY that he came home from work and was too tired to lock up everything… was the day they stole his car :(… dont make this mistake people… doesnt matter if your just going in the store for 3 mins… lock up the car. sometimes it only takes less than 3 minutes to steal it.

Also remember Where ever you park most likely a store like walmart or a mall shopping center. know your surrounding of the two main cars part next to u.

I see people get alot of damages from this from doors opening as well. Also part ur car in as close as possible as sometimes people are stupid to judge and back up and ram ur back bumper and leaves.

Also part in front where you know the stores camera can see you and not in a shade hidden if u plan to shop long. I know cars come and goes, but like me taking pictures with my cell of the right and left car prior going into store will help me point them out if they reverse out and the front corner bumper sandwich with my car. Color will usually stick to it too if hard enough.

Well I hate to say it, but sometimes its where you live due to the fact no matter what even if u have a lock ur car is out of site like most apartments for example.

Now if its ur own home man dumb ass neighbors or like i said before stop sleeping so deep…

it be funny to know a person got drunk or too high and knock out and careless about their gf being raped. SOOOO SAD…treat her as if shes ur daughter man…ALL EYE ON YOU

I’ll check craigslist in sacramento down to bay area. I doubt idiots will sale partswithin 100 miles…think of it that way Coz i would not plus idot would risk himself too if he drives on it. Also help look on ebay guys as if his location matches up too it could be him…